Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-time writer/copywriter! Fast times, native English speaker and more!  (Read 2083 times)
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:17:31 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 01:28:42 PM by leowonderful

hello you could create a site my announcement here on the forum?
If it's not too late, yes. You'd have to go first as your rank's too low for me to risk it, though. Sorry for this and the delayed response- I have sent you a pm with information. I'd rather talk on skype as you're a newbie anyways, and you wouldn't be able to respond.

Also, getting this out of the way: Your rank must be member+ for me to go first. I usually do go first anyways, except for times where newbies with 5 posts message me and need a piece of writing done.

All text will be delayed or a bit slow this time around; I'm currently moving, and I've shipped my pc and keyboard away. I'm currently on a phone. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try my best, but images will definitely not be available due to a lack of resources.
Back with a normal schedule; I will now fulfill requests within 2 days, but usually within 1; only 5 hours in DogecoinMachine's case Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:30:05 PM

Bump. Written 2 articles for DogecoinMachine, I will do articles for you too! I don't only do Bitcoin-related topics- get a variety! Articles will be near or below listed prices except for rare circumstances; either way, we'll discuss this through Skype or a PM. My Skype is le9o z35.

I write the same quality no matter how long or short! I will often go over a limit and charge nothing more, but unless I double the size of the article, you won't be charged any extra, and even in that case i'll only add 1 or 3 dollars to the overall cost. I only take Bitcoins after the article is finished, so you can be assured i'm not going to run away with your money.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:50:40 PM

I have to keep up with this thread, very interesting service offer. i send you PM
regards
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:08:22 AM

So... as some of you who spend a lot of time exploring the forums know, I have zero issues calling out self-proclaimed "professional" writers that suck (which includes the vast majority). In this case, I'm giving a huge +1 to leowonderful. I'll be honest and say that his writing is far from perfect, but it's also of much greater quality than most others'. And when I talk about others, I'm including, for example, editors at major news sources (think CNN, Forbes, Fox, MSN, etc.). I'm actually extremely impressed, to say the least.

That said, leowonderful, I may have a couple projects coming up for you in the short-term, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:45:10 AM

So... as some of you who spend a lot of time exploring the forums know, I have zero issues calling out self-proclaimed "professional" writers that suck (which includes the vast majority). In this case, I'm giving a huge +1 to leowonderful. I'll be honest and say that his writing is far from perfect, but it's also of much greater quality than most others'. And when I talk about others, I'm including, for example, editors at major news sources (think CNN, Forbes, Fox, MSN, etc.). I'm actually extremely impressed, to say the least.

That said, leowonderful, I may have a couple projects coming up for you in the short-term, Smiley.
Thanks for the vouch! I was sleeping, so I couldn't respond any earlier than I have, but I can't thank you enough. I'll be here anytime you need work done.

Prices won't be moving for a very long time, as I've found a perfect balance. If you feel prices are too high or low, we can work something out.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:08:18 AM

From what I have read and what i Can  read in your content, I must say I am impressed. I will want to have a business discussion with you but the plan is underway... Will definitely get in touch...
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:45:07 PM

Thanks for the vouch! I was sleeping, so I couldn't respond any earlier than I have, but I can't thank you enough. I'll be here anytime you need work done.

Prices won't be moving for a very long time, as I've found a perfect balance. If you feel prices are too high or low, we can work something out.

No problem! People often call me a dick/troll for doing what I do, but there's a reason for it -- tired of people making false claims to take advantage of others who don't know better.

And it's awesome to see a higher-quality writer around here, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:37:05 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 09:14:13 PM by leowonderful

Bump. Written 1 more 1000-word article for one of my clients via Skype, you can view it at http://www.cryptocoinhome.com/iconomi-a-new-innovative-way-to-purchase-ethereum/

Since it has come up, I write at the same quality no matter how long or short an article is. I can marginally improve quality if needed, but generally I write with the best of my ability.

I now accept Paypal!
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:01:44 PM

I'm back open! TAT is now longer, but I now take Paypal. I prefer bitcoin ,however, please avoid using Paypal when buying articles. I will not offer paypal payment to members below member for the purpose of people chargebacking and such.

I've since written almost 10 articles for Dogecoinmachine, and much more is coming. Just ask for proof Smiley
Immorta

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:48:40 AM

do you accept ICO coins as payment ?

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:02:45 AM

do you accept ICO coins as payment ?
I'd prefer not, but we could work it out. Please PM me.
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:07:05 PM

I now accept PayPal and prices are being lowered. There's no better time to buy writing than now!
beesocial

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

Just to let you know, the bitcoin catcher URLs seem to be down at the moment....

leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:25:28 PM

Just to let you know, the bitcoin catcher URLs seem to be down at the moment....
I published it about a year ago so it was always a possibility. Thanks for catching that, I'll edit the OP soon (haven't done so in a year).
leowonderful (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

Bump
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: