Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RoyalMiner - Did anyone tried this?  (Read 1698 times)
btc2double (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:39:15 PM

I saw this post on facebook and was wondering if they are paying?
Anyone any experience?

DO YOU WANT TO START MAKING A TON OF BITCOINS WITHOUT ANY INVESTMENT?
ROYALMINER MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU!

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL AND SAFE ONE AND NOT EXTREMEMINER!

What is RoyalMiner?
RoyalMiner uses your computer to mine CryptoCurrency / AltCoins and converts it to
BTC for you, Which will add instant to your balance.

How does RoyalMiner work?
It is very easy to use RoyalMiner. ( NO REGISTRATION NEEDED )
Here are the steps:
STEP1: Open this website on your computer: https://royalminer.net ( removed ref )
(NOTE) ROYALMINER WORKS ONLY ON WINDOWS COMPUTERS - WINDOWS XP/2000/7/8/10
STEP2: Click on Download RoyalMiner Now.
STEP3: After the download you need to run RoyalMiner file.
STEP4: When the file is running for the first time, it will create your account automatically using the hardware ID of your Computer.
STEP5: Keep RoyalMiner open and enjoy your profits. As long as the app (RoyalMiner) is running it will mine coins for you.

Now you have maybe this question. Why is RoyalMiner offering this service what are their profits?
They are mining altcoins. That are worth more then Bitcoin Mining, so what RoyalMiner does is it search for the best altcoins to mine at that moment when you run the Miner, and it will mine them and will send 5% of the mining to RoyalMiner Developer/Owner and converts 95% to BTC and sends it to your balance.

Your balance you can withdraw after mining 0.5 BTC, This is for security reasons.

If you have any questions, Just ask me. I am always ready to help you Smiley
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:24:34 PM

It's the same delayed malware as extrememiner.com:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527264.0

Not your keys, not your coins!
btc2double (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:48:21 PM

i scanned it i did not got any malware?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:51:11 PM

Read the other thread. It downloads another version and it sets up a scheduled task so that it runs every boot. It can download the virus at any time.

Besides, you should really not trust virustotal or any other scanners. The malicious payload can be encrypted so it won't show up.

Anyway, run everything in a restricted sandbox or virtual machine or on a rig with a throwaway OS. Otherwise you will get hacked eventually.

Not your keys, not your coins!
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 11:44:24 PM

i scanned it i did not got any malware?

It is now very risky to download stuffs online,because they can come up clean but once you run it they will update it self then that will be the time that they are going to download the malwares and virus that can infect your machine always be vigilant that software is to good to be true ..

Tarskineater

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:21:45 AM

DO NOT INSTALL ROYALMINER!!! ITS VIRUS, NOT IN FIRST BUT IT TRY INSTALL MAILWARE/VIRUS AFTER COUPLE HOURS. IT DID SO ON MY COMPUTER BUT MY VIRUS CHECKER DID GET IT KILLED.
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:00:33 PM

im running it no issues yet .    active antivirus as well . so far nothing found . has anyone got a .5 btc payout
DBAlex

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:00:57 PM

My antivirus ( Kaspersky ) did not like this virus :

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/385349Royal.png
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 02:17:43 PM

im running it no issues yet .    active antivirus as well . so far nothing found . has anyone got a .5 btc payout

No issue when you first run it but on the third and fourth run it will automatically update and download files with all the malwares and virus on it,better safe than sorry if it good to be true it's dangerous..

Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:06:13 AM

removed it .   thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: