Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Block Reward Halving Countdown - Excited?  (Read 2026 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:10:04 AM

I realized that a day from now will already be the halving Smiley I'm pretty excited I don't know about you, are you?
Please share your thoughts and feelings about the halving.. What are your plan of actions and expectations?

P.S.: I come along the site where it gives countdown and detailed information about how many bitcoins are in circulation as of this date and more, check it out: http://bitcoinblockhalf.com

Note: the site above is not mine nor I am affiliated to it. I just find it interesting to share it to you guys Smiley
The halving block has happened, and price of bitcoin will going down slowly, and my plan  just sell bitcoin for fiat and trade alt coins, then price of bitcoin will big chrash on nov 2016 i guess if it happen i will buy bitcoin with all of my idle money.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:20:44 AM

I realized that a day from now will already be the halving Smiley I'm pretty excited I don't know about you, are you?
Please share your thoughts and feelings about the halving.. What are your plan of actions and expectations?

P.S.: I come along the site where it gives countdown and detailed information about how many bitcoins are in circulation as of this date and more, check it out: http://bitcoinblockhalf.com

Note: the site above is not mine nor I am affiliated to it. I just find it interesting to share it to you guys Smiley
The halving block has happened, and price of bitcoin will going down slowly, and my plan  just sell bitcoin for fiat and trade alt coins, then price of bitcoin will big chrash on nov 2016 i guess if it happen i will buy bitcoin with all of my idle money.  Grin

Sure thing. Sell all your coin if that is your prediction no one will stop you. We have our own decisions here but I just hope you fid the right one. Because still many people are buying and holding
 You might run out of one bitcoin if they dont stop.
Cuidler

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:56:26 AM

I like the post with spaceship countdown and the moon. It depends what price you consider moon, but most likely it going to be very long trip to the moon. But what are months or years to the patient ones ? I believe nothing if you see Bitcoin as the best crypto currency.

So the Bitcoin spaceship started already and only 25% of all Bitcoins left to be distributed to the miners, and in the next 4 years only 12.5% of all Bitcoins going to be distributed to the miners, I cant wait the next Bitcoin halving in four years.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 07:13:30 AM

I am not excited about this halving event because some Ponzi or HYIP sites nowadays are now scamming their members. After how many days, months and years, they still want to scam .. Thats why halving is the best time to stop all this ponzi websites and start to keep your BTC in your wallet. Just a tip for you.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:34:07 AM

Sure thing. Sell all your coin if that is your prediction no one will stop you. We have our own decisions here but I just hope you fid the right one. Because still many people are buying and holding
With the Bitcoin price swinging between US$650 and US$680, i think price may increase and it is not the best time to sell all your coins.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:35:59 AM

With the Bitcoin price swinging between US$650 and US$680, i think price may increase and it is not the best time to sell all your coins.

Yes it will increase, the amount of increase though doesn't necessarily mean that it will double the current price and have some $1300 after the halving. I guess we can have some $900 at that time.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:38:39 AM

jesus christ
im angry on myself i haven't found that site before.
Im pretty sure i would watch this,look really interesting ! lol,is there any video from it?
i would love to watch it!

Yeah of course, this is the video from ~30 blocks :

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRCE-OmuIQI
Bitcoinstalker.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:10:21 AM

Sure thing. Sell all your coin if that is your prediction no one will stop you.

I was told not to sell my bitcoins before the halvening day, because the price will moon on the halvening day.
Is this it? Should I sell now?
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:16:34 PM

I don't care about the halving, For what important to me is to monitor the increasing value of bitcoins and when the price is slowly down its a good sign for me to buy little by little a few of bitcoins. though predicting sometimes its hard to do it, Smiley
8Habits (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:43:19 AM

I don't care about the halving, For what important to me is to monitor the increasing value of bitcoins and when the price is slowly down its a good sign for me to buy little by little a few of bitcoins. though predicting sometimes its hard to do it, Smiley

That is right. Halving seems no affect at all to the price of bitcoin. In fact, the price of bitcoin is now going down compared to the time I posted this thread. What I am thinking now is that bitcoin can really stand amidst any circumstances. Hence, bitcoin price will surely rise sooner or later, just my own opinion..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: