Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dallas shooting-- 4 Cops down -- was this false flag?  (Read 602 times)
kiddcode (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 07:10:44 AM

Everyday cops kill innocent people on our Streets so why is now such a big fus because 4 cops got gunned down??

What doe the Police think, that people will stand their and be peacefull while we get striped of all our rights??

Hell no, people are sick of the gvernment and how unjust our system has gotten over the years.
America has turned into a police state with 24 hour surveillance and controll and Cops are above the law.

So Im not surprised at all if those killers are people that are jsut sick of the cops and they ahve every reason for it to feel liek that BUT
dont you think this was a staged or false flag attack from the Police itself??
After that incident Cops now have every right to search houses, cars nd everything else.

Police is crooked so whats the chance of that not beeing staged or a show??

Let me know in the comment guys
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:09:37 AM

Everyday cops kill innocent people on our Streets so why is now such a big fus because 4 cops got gunned down??

What doe the Police think, that people will stand their and be peacefull while we get striped of all our rights??

Hell no, people are sick of the gvernment and how unjust our system has gotten over the years.
America has turned into a police state with 24 hour surveillance and controll and Cops are above the law.

So Im not surprised at all if those killers are people that are jsut sick of the cops and they ahve every reason for it to feel liek that BUT
After that incident Cops now have every right to search houses, cars nd everything else.

The problem is that when u get stopped by a police and you will find out that you just got not a cop,
but a pig: you cannot make revenge for it on the other cops,i know many of them who could get me to jail for something but they decided to not,just because it would be silly getting there for some marijuana.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:47:08 AM

Breaking News Dallas Texas. No way to tell who the actual shooters are, even if the police arrest some patsy’s; for all we know the real snipers could be mosad, CIA, any sniper team really.

Follow the Money to connect the dots, Texas is talking about succession from the USA, and building their own gold vault.  Seems to be a much bigger agenda in motion, the bankers are not going to allow Texas to store gold, other states would follow. Besides, the Federal Reserve does not have much gold, Fort Knox has been empty for decades, only some gold painted bricks, America has been robbed.  We also note HR1205 a movement for America to withdrawal from the United Nations, puts globalists in a big panic.

See more: http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2016/07/dallas-police-shooting-false-flag-6350.html
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:38:23 PM

i have found somewhere that one of the suspect's is dead,and the remaining 3 of them has been arrested.
It was a pretty intresting moment to start off a shooting,i wonder why they have chosen this.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:52:00 PM

Not all cops are corrupt. Not all cops are gun happy cowboys either. Those cops in Dallas didn't deserve to be killed because another cop in another state was trigger happy and killed an innocent man.

High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:25:17 AM

I would say that cops almost never kill innocent people.  Most of the people who die at the hands of cops are bottom-feeding miscreants who probably deserved it.  The cops were just trying to save the tax payers some money and who can blame them?  Lastly, I would point out that, being an honest citizen, the cops have never given me any problem.  Go about your business, obey the law and you'll get along with the cops just fine.

Believe in the Shield!
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:10:00 AM

I would say that cops almost never kill innocent people.  Most of the people who die at the hands of cops are bottom-feeding miscreants who probably deserved it.  The cops were just trying to save the tax payers some money and who can blame them?  Lastly, I would point out that, being an honest citizen, the cops have never given me any problem.  Go about your business, obey the law and you'll get along with the cops just fine.
You are not right.
I mean that is true,not all cops are corrupted,but in U.S there is really a lot of police violance,
using their power when they dont need to,or something like that.
It happens pretty often in U.S that someone got killed by a cop for almost no reason.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 03:51:26 AM

Lastly, I would point out that, being an honest citizen, the cops have never given me any problem.  Go about your business, obey the law and you'll get along with the cops just fine.

Let me guess, you are white?  

Not all cops are corrupt. Not all cops are gun happy cowboys either. Those cops in Dallas didn't deserve to be killed because another cop in another state was trigger happy and killed an innocent man.

Very well posted. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
kiddcode (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 08:12:41 AM

Im so sick of people now going out on the street and protesting for non violence

Why are people so retarded, all those rallies and marches telling civilliaans to stand down while cops still kill us today

Those 5 cops deserved to die and so does every cop, its your fucking job, so dont expect no sympathy because the next cop will kill us

Stop surrender to the police, Police is evil and will kill you

The only right way and only frm of justice we hav eis if we kill cops, period

because if we dont, cops will still kill us over nothing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: