Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] Mojocoin - Trust in Crypto - Pure PoS | V2 wallets out now [[SCAM ??]]  (Read 2133 times)
hagie (OP)

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:57:45 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 11:08:55 AM by hagie

OK,

I just hat a conversion with the "other" EBK1000 on Twitter and want to post it here. Suddenly the "Oh I lost my Passwordmanager" EBK1000 locked the Topic and I can't post the conversion.

Now build your own opinion:

Hi,
here is the conversion with the probably imposter of EBK1000. You can build your own opinion about it :

equinox10
Hi, its EBK1000

Realhagie
Hi Omar - if you are really EBK1000 and you are telling the truth I apologize for my rude behavior and the - maybe wrong accusations ...
but please understand - running away with ico funds happens today more often than really take care about a project
additional you'd lie about Bruyce telling the community he's a friend of you .
but he's a paid freelance, paid for fixing the wallet
well are you really EBK1000 - is there any way you can proof that ?

equinox10
Well, I never said that Bryce is a friend. Where did you get that? I have never said anything about Bryce.
no one is running away, we are working to fix everything
he is a conctractor
I thought that was clear from posting his repo in the thread

Realhagie
Here is the current GitHub:
https://github.com/bryceweiner/mojocoin/
Bryce is my friend and his repo is holding the code for now. I will fork the final code to the Mojocoin repo soon.
your post

Realhagie
well if you told the truth - and your are really EBK1000 you coild tell me the Alias you used on upWork and how much you paid for Bryce work ?

equinox10
that was posted by dsutil
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366963.msg15342351#msg15342351

Realhagie
you posted exactly that - and no word bryce is a freelancer working for you -
and paid by the ico funds ?!
wow .. this is a quote of your post - really?
`
equinox10
ok, what is the difference then? I didn't think its a big deal. We have been working togetheter for a while
You will get your investment back, be patient

Realhagie
Bryce told me he just a freelancer doing the job and was paid for. He don't care about the coin and don't have anything to do with the coin

equinox10
ok, and now what?

Realhagie
you are EBK1000 how much did you pay for the new wallet ?

equinox10
I am project managing this coin and will make it worth while
I don't know who you are?
Bryce provided a service and if he doesn't care, so be it

Realhagie
I'm the one who talked to bryce, I'm hagie from BTCT .. I didn't came up with a new user and a story ... I just try to find the truth
ok you can't proof you are EBK1000 - you don't care about the truth.

equinox10
the truth is that I am developing a coin
this is leading nowhere, I will make an update when I am out of the hospital on 13/07

Realhagie
Is it ok for you to post this conversion on BTCT - I don't believe you are EBK1000 - I don't know what you final goal is and I don't care

After that I was blocked or removed so I can't longer DM with him.

After trying to post I saw the Topic locked let's continue here ...

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:07:41 AM

Ok now he starts to delete my posts ...

This is EBK1000 from an alternative account. I had an accident and has been in hospital and will be out on 13/07. I will give you a full update. MOJOcoin is very much alive. This is why there has been no updates.

Be patient for a bit longer.

Alternative account as I don't have my password manager and the hospital has taken my phone. I have to rest. I Tweet under @equinoxEBK1000 for the time being as well.

Do not worry.

Ok, first of all if the Words are true I apologize for being rude in any way and wish you all the best and a fast recovery.

BUT

After 2 Years in crypto the distrust in people and projects is much higher as the trust. This post could be anything - most probably an investor who tries to get the price up on livecoin to sell some of his coins.
If this is the truth why did you came online at 1.July and didn't respond to the problems which are already there ?

Why did ebk1000 lie to us regarding Bryce - telling us he's a friend ... but he's only a payed freelance who fixed the wallet. He was payed with our ICO funds .. why didn't he tell us the truth ?

Now there is a Twitter Account which told on every tweet he is ebk1000 ...

I try to get contact to him and ask a single question which only he could know ....

Again - If I'm wrong here Sorry EBK1000 ... but the last two years was a expensive and hard way of learning ..

regards

[/quote]

here for reference ... Surly he will delete anything which discovers secrets or truth behind him and the mojo project.

regards
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:00:30 PM

Why didn't you post the rest of the conversation?

I just posted a message on the MOJO thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366963.msg15512329#msg15512329
 equinox10
 you will get your moneys worth, there is a plan
now
 equinox10
 There is nothing wrong with paying contractors
now
 equinox10
 I am plannning to pay further conctractors to integrate MOJO into Openbazaar for example
now
 Realhagie
 you locked the thread befor I could post our conversion - you blocked me / removed me from your list. What do you think this looks like. Suddelny you can post as EBK1000 again ... what does this mean ?
now
 equinox10
 why do you want to post this?
now
 Realhagie
 I'd posted it already
now
 equinox10
 you post private conversations right
now
 Realhagie
 I'm probably one of the smaller investors in mojo - others invested more and they are interested in the informations too
now
you can not be trusted
 equinox10
 there is nothing hidden here, we will go on

Soooooooon...............
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:01:18 PM

So contractors are used by many coins

hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:21:34 PM

Why didn't you post the rest of the conversation?

I just posted a message on the MOJO thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366963.msg15512329#msg15512329
 equinox10
 you will get your moneys worth, there is a plan
now
 equinox10
 There is nothing wrong with paying contractors
now
 equinox10
 I am plannning to pay further conctractors to integrate MOJO into Openbazaar for example
now
 Realhagie
 you locked the thread befor I could post our conversion - you blocked me / removed me from your list. What do you think this looks like. Suddelny you can post as EBK1000 again ... what does this mean ?
now
 equinox10
 why do you want to post this?
now
 Realhagie
 I'd posted it already
now
 equinox10
 you post private conversations right
now
 Realhagie
 I'm probably one of the smaller investors in mojo - others invested more and they are interested in the informations too
now
you can not be trusted
 equinox10
 there is nothing hidden here, we will go on

because imho there are no important informations in. But OK - I don't need to delete posts ... btw why can you post as ebk1000 now ? what did change ? what truth is about to uncover ?

Honestly - If I'm totally wrong and you are the honest project leader who brings us a valuable and versatile coin - I would be very happy about it - the would be the happiest ending of this for me.

regards
ThradEO

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:20:29 PM

I would be pleased to know as well EBK1000 what happened with our money? Where is it now? Mojo is almost dead but I wonder where did our money go?

If you hired people, can you publish the invoices? Where is the rest? I saw from your history that you bought some Lisk? Was it with our money?
0ctavian

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:36:32 PM

EBK1000, I dont see a reason to lock the original thread and delete posts. Also hagie is asking some legitimate questions that you
would want to have answered too in our position. Get well
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:18:14 PM

I'm in a hospital and they had my phone locked way. I got them to get my phone and my password so that people would not think that I was someone else. They wont let you have phones and things in the room. So I am on a public computer.

MOJO will work and we will spend on contractors to get what we want. You will get value, just hang on a moment.

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:22:14 PM

You are all in such a hurry, just hang on.

If someone wants a refund that can be discussed after V2 is working and then blockchain is runninmg properly.

I'm at a public computer here,

so.

1. When we have V2 running properly, we'll see about the value
2. If anyone wants a refund we can discuss but it will be at ICO price

but wait a bit longer

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:27:40 PM

I would be pleased to know as well EBK1000 what happened with our money? Where is it now? Mojo is almost dead but I wonder where did our money go?

If you hired people, can you publish the invoices? Where is the rest? I saw from your history that you bought some Lisk? Was it with our money?

MOJO is far from dead and I also have private BTC that I could buy Lisk for

don't be so paranoid

FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:16:41 PM

MOJO is far from dead and I also have private BTC that I could buy Lisk for

don't be so paranoid

Cool, good to know you are alive and kicking. Can't wait till you get things up and running. I am very excited now to see what you have in store. Go MOJO!!!!!!!!

oh and if anybody wants to sell then I'll buy them from you.

EBK1000 I would suggest paying Fuzzbawls the bounty for the WIN wallet as the first order of business. This will show that MOJO is back and strong.
hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:39:58 PM

The Wallet as well as the linux wallet / daemon don't help.

There are some masterkeys / token needed to get the masternodes running and start staking.

AT THE MOMENT THE CHAIN IS NOT RUNNING - no matter if you stake or not.

The only way is to point X11 hasing power to the chain (btw this is what I doing from time to time and hope livecoin won't completely drop the coin)

don't be so paranoid

thats not the first time I read that sentence ...

BTW EBK1000 where is your team ? why does the coin / chain depend on you alone ? Where is the "we discuss ... " and "we fix ... " where is the team when anything broke apart ?

regards

FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:46:11 PM

The Wallet as well as the linux wallet / daemon don't help.

There are some masterkeys / token needed to get the masternodes running and start staking.

AT THE MOMENT THE CHAIN IS NOT RUNNING - no matter if you stake or not.

The only way is to point X11 hasing power to the chain (btw this is what I doing from time to time and hope livecoin won't completely drop the coin)

don't be so paranoid

thats not the first time I read that sentence ...

BTW EBK1000 where is your team ? why does the coin / chain depend on you alone ? Where is the "we discuss ... " and "we fix ... " where is the team when anything broke apart ?

regards

This is more common as I have discovered with other coins. It is usually just one to get things started then they add on other people. I have seen this with other coins. They say we when I know it is just one dev. It just sounds better. I do know that he asked if anyone wanted to work for MOJO:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366963.msg15323084#msg15323084
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:06:39 PM

It doesn't depend on me alone but I am not able to properly communicate as I have said. I can't access any Bitcoin to pay the bounty, I can't access any servers and I can't do much from here. I have help but you will have to wait.

If you want a refund then, PM me with the amount of MOJO and I will buy back at ICO price (after 13/07)
You decide this before we get V2 running properly

or you believe that we will get V2 running then wait

all the moaning doesn't help. I ended up in hospital at a bad time. I am committed to getting MOJO running.

I'm not going to make any other updates until after 13/07 as there is not much I can do from here.

So,

PM me to buy back at ICO price before V2 is running or wait...

starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:55:06 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 08:12:47 PM by starsnshamrocks

It doesn't depend on me alone but I am not able to properly communicate as I have said. I can't access any Bitcoin to pay the bounty, I can't access any servers and I can't do much from here. I have help but you will have to wait.

If you want a refund then, PM me with the amount of MOJO and I will buy back at ICO price (after 13/07)
You decide this before we get V2 running properly

or you believe that we will get V2 running then wait

all the moaning doesn't help. I ended up in hospital at a bad time. I am committed to getting MOJO running.

I'm not going to make any other updates until after 13/07 as there is not much I can do from here.

So,

PM me to buy back at ICO price before V2 is running or wait...

Hi EBK100,

suddenly when posts in the mojo thread clearly mentioned that the identity of you was confirmed you are back again. Interesting.

With a nice story. But at the moment I clearly doubt it. You are solely buying time with your hospital story.

For someone whose mobile was taken you clearly managed to be on your "public computer" quite often soon afterwards.  Chats and posts in here are spread all over the day. I bet you are still in front of the same pc where you started the whole thing.

Yes right - the password manager was lost.

There is no trust being build up by you locking the mojo thread. You have some thing to hide and your story is full of lies.

@Hagie: Many thanks for the steps you took in order to keep the conversation on this coin alive. Critical views should not be able to be depressed.  

I lost my trust in this coin.

Well I hope the freelancers you are hopefully paying for will find a solution for you in the next days - or further lies would have to build up on your previous onces.

If you are stuck and you do not know how to solve an issue have to balls to commit it. But running away, hiding and banning opinions does not help.

And complaining about moaning people - are you serious? What do you expect? When a investment one believed it turns out to be full of lies.

Do not believe this cheap story guys!

This coin is scam.

Did you contact the exchange Livecoin from your public pc informing them? I bet not.

Will you be able and willing to send us any proof that you are in hospital? I bet not.
Would you buy your coin at the current price level because you know live will be in it soon again and you can squeeze out so many people out of their investment as the price hit rock bottom and is miles away from the ICO price? I bet not.

hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:02:03 PM

For someone whose mobile was taken you clearly managed to be on your "public computer" quite often soon afterwards.  Chats and posts in here are spread all over the day. I bet you are still in front of the same pc where you started the whole thing.

Yes right - the password manager was lost.

There is no trust being build up by you locking the mojo thread. You have some thing to hide and your story is full of lies.

@Hagie: Many thanks for the steps you took in order to

I lost my trust in this coin.

Well I hope the freelancers you are hopefully paying for will find a solution for you in the next days - or further lies would have to build up on your previous onces.

Will you be able and willing to send us any proof that you are in hospital? I bet not.
Would buy your coin at the current price level because you know live will be in it soon again and you can squeeze out so many people out of their investment as the price hit rock bottom and is miles away from the ICO price? I bet not.

Yeah there are many fishy aspects in this whole Story - you're absolutely right.
The freelance (Bryce Wayner) the one running the git repository is already finish with his work - there is no contract going on. If he should do any further work he must be payed again.
The Coin *should* work with the right PoS / masternode controller Key if I understand this correctly - too bad we are all trying to run masternodes without success and no word from the "Projectleader".
I asked him to buy back the coins - let's see what happens.
If I get my ICO Coins back I will be finish with this coin

regards

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:04:36 PM

Can someone try this Windows build:

https://mega.nz/#!dZhxGAgY!4KJzyR53hv2p8Iif2pxnI1uVYEZ-k64vSri4YKsTVlY

and tell me if it works

The guy who also made it will get his 1 BTC. I have someone else trying to sort stuff out until I am out so hold the panic right for a little longer.

starsnshamrocks

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:16:31 PM

Can someone try this Windows build:

https://mega.nz/#!dZhxGAgY!4KJzyR53hv2p8Iif2pxnI1uVYEZ-k64vSri4YKsTVlY

and tell me if it works

The guy who also made it will get his 1 BTC. I have someone else trying to sort stuff out until I am out so hold the panic right for a little longer.

Well this post would swimmingly fit into the official mojo thread.

starsnshamrocks

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:24:36 PM

Did you contact the exchange Livecoin from your public pc informing them? I bet not.

I will contact the exchange and will ask if their has been a communication lately or if their status is still "no word from the mojo devs"
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:49:28 PM

I have posted it in the official thread, just give me a break as well, I'm doing the best I can from a hospital bed. I will talk to Livecoin. I didnt know there was an issue.

There is no need for all the agression I think

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: