Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] Mojocoin - Trust in Crypto - Pure PoS | V2 wallets out now [[SCAM ??]]  (Read 2133 times)
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:24:40 AM

I have posted it in the official thread, just give me a break as well, I'm doing the best I can from a hospital bed. I will talk to Livecoin. I didnt know there was an issue.

There is no need for all the agression I think

I have been in contact with LIVECOIN so no worries EBK1000. They know what is going on. No worries mate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:30:51 PM

We will sort this

Soooooooon...............
hagie (OP)

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:26:16 AM

It doesn't depend on me alone but I am not able to properly communicate as I have said. I can't access any Bitcoin to pay the bounty, I can't access any servers and I can't do much from here. I have help but you will have to wait.

If you want a refund then, PM me with the amount of MOJO and I will buy back at ICO price (after 13/07)
You decide this before we get V2 running properly

or you believe that we will get V2 running then wait

all the moaning doesn't help. I ended up in hospital at a bad time. I am committed to getting MOJO running.

I'm not going to make any other updates until after 13/07 as there is not much I can do from here.

So,

PM me to buy back at ICO price before V2 is running or wait...

I PM'ed you 3 Days ago - and still doesn't have an answer.
Additional I asked why it's not possible to start a masternode.

Since you are ignoring my posts in the offical Mojo Thread I'll use this again - maybe this draw your attention.

regards
hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:06:44 PM

It doesn't depend on me alone but I am not able to properly communicate as I have said. I can't access any Bitcoin to pay the bounty, I can't access any servers and I can't do much from here. I have help but you will have to wait.

If you want a refund then, PM me with the amount of MOJO and I will buy back at ICO price (after 13/07)

all the moaning doesn't help. I ended up in hospital at a bad time. I am committed to getting MOJO running.

I'm not going to make any other updates until after 13/07 as there is not much I can do from here.

So,

Since you are ignoring my posts in the offical Mojo Thread I'll use this again - maybe this draw your attention.

regards

nice offer "PM me to buy back at ICO price before V2 is running or wait..." if ignore the request and get the chain running again ....
what next ? uhh ohh .. sorry the chain is running - the offer isn't valid anymore - you waited too long !

FogHorn_LegHorn

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:17:28 PM

So,

regards

nice offer "PM me to buy back at ICO price before V2 is running or wait..." if ignore the request and get the chain running again ....
what next ? uhh ohh .. sorry the chain is running - the offer isn't valid anymore - you waited too long !

Don't sell, price is recovering nicely.
hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:24:41 AM

So,

regards

Don't sell, price is recovering nicely.

Recovering ? on an exchange were deposit nor withdraw is working - more than 50% under ICO ?? you call this nice ?

It's not the question if I like to sell or not - EBK1000 offered to buy back at ICO price BEFORE the chain is running again. He's a liar.

It's now the fourth day I sent the PM and no reaction ..

In this post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366963.msg15551638#msg15551638 he locked the Thread again because we had some TECHNICAL DISCUSSIONS about the vlaues of Masternode. Instead of commenting about this - he locks the thread given this as reason.

COME ON EBK1000 BUY BACK THE COINS AT ICO PRICE AS YOU OFFERED - IF YOU DON'T DO IT YOU ARE A LIAR ...

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:02:55 AM

I was clear about the buyback offer

1. First V2 and Livecoin is up and the buy back is obviously for MOJOV2 right.
2. My understanding is that nobody has MOJOV2 yet as withdrawals haven't been activated yet.

??

Does anyone have MOJOV2 to sell back to me. I am NOT home until tomorow.

So, does anyone have MOJOV2 to sell back to me? PM with the amount and it will HAVE to wait until Livecoin has opened for withdrawals.

MOJOV1 is no longer technically active, only for swaps for people who missed the Livecoin swap.

Hopefully Livecoin should be open for withdrawal sometime today.

hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:10:35 AM

I was clear about the buyback offer

1. First V2 and Livecoin is up and the buy back is obviously for MOJOV2 right.
2. My understanding is that nobody has MOJOV2 yet as withdrawals haven't been activated yet.

??

Does anyone have MOJOV2 to sell back to me. I am NOT home until tomorow.

So, does anyone have MOJOV2 to sell back to me? PM with the amount and it will HAVE to wait until Livecoin has opened for withdrawals.

MOJOV1 is no longer technically active, only for swaps for people who missed the Livecoin swap.

Hopefully Livecoin should be open for withdrawal sometime today.

Are you blind or just a bad liar ? it's clear that we had the chance to withdraw coins - how could we try to run masternodes ?

I tried to run masternodes as soon as the swap was over I have withdrawn all the coins to my local wallets. If you had read some posts it would be obvlious that I have the needed amounts of coins in my local wallet.

Why do you need livecoin to process buyback ? You offer buback UNTIL the chain is working again - now we have to wait until everything is working and THAN you buyback ?

The problem is you don't care ! and it looks like you don't have a clue why the whole coin doesn't work.

You didn't drop a single comment about the technical problems and the cause of them ...

come on .. you try to buy time - the question is for what ?

Choose an escrow and by back my coins ...

hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:13:46 AM

So,

Just to help your brain a bit what you 've written ...
NO I don't belive V2 will run and be a success ...
No I don't like to wait
I PM'ed you right after the offer 4 days ago ...

Empty promises - nothing more ...
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:16:25 AM

GOOD NEWS

Livecoin is now open for withdrawals / deposits

Lets run it for a while and we'll keep and eye for any issues. Please get back to me with staking details.

I will buyback at ICO price, now V2 is running. Just give me a day.

FogHorn_LegHorn

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:42:54 PM

GOOD NEWS

Lets run it for a while and we'll keep and eye for any issues. Please get back to me with staking details.

Yes, hagie I will buy any MOJO you want to sell too.
hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:09:33 PM

GOOD NEWS

Yes, hagie I will buy any MOJO you want to sell too.

Great - love to hear that !

What was the final ICO price ? Anyone got the numbers ?

Regards
stepmike

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:11:57 PM

Regards

0.00000259 BTC and bitcoin price was 415$
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:16:03 PM

Regards

I sell mine for 0.00000259 each Cheesy
FogHorn_LegHorn

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:06:23 PM

Regards

Yes, so if we use current btc price of $675 then 415/675=0.61*259=159. So nobody will pay you more than 159 sats as that is the ICO price in today's value. How many do you have to sell at 159? I do hope a big chunk like 100k or so. Please let me know.
hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:22:13 PM

Regards

Yes, so if we use current btc price of $675 then 415/675=0.61*259=159. So nobody will pay you more than 159 sats as that is the ICO price in today's value. How many do you have to sell at 159? I do hope a big chunk like 100k or so. Please let me know.

We never payed the ICO in fiat , since I payed in btc I like to have the same btc back  - they are not reduced in the ICO wallet - they are still there. what kind of offer is  that wait for btc increase and by back at ico price ?

FogHorn_LegHorn

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:30:44 PM

Regards

We never payed the ICO in fiat , since I payed in btc I like to have the same btc back  - they are not reduced in the ICO wallet - they are still there. what kind of offer is  that wait for btc increase and by back at ico price ?

Good luck with that. I do hope you are kidding. All cryptos are a gamble. Quit whining. Sell them then. Wait a day or two more and they'll be worth way more than ICO. Jeez.
hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:50:44 PM

Regards
Good luck with that. I do hope you are kidding. All cryptos are a gamble. Quit whining. Sell them then. Wait a day or two more and they'll be worth way more than ICO. Jeez.

Ah ic .. whining .. I just want to accept the offer which was made no more no less - You think value will increase over ico - well than go on an buy more it's not my concern. You offerd to buy at ico rate not myself.
btw .. be called childish (in the pm you sent me) by someone with such posts :

Who is selling below ICO? What a bunch of impatient idiots. Ha ha you fucking losers! I hope you lost big. Go cry to mommy you assclown.
$ 0.001084 (0.64 %)
0.00000188 BTC (1.24 %)
Dude, DEV, WTF is your problem? You can't compile a Windows wallet? I wish I were a dev instead of a huge investor so I could do it myself. I will give you one more day then I will dump all my shit. Fuck man FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHAIN SWAP UPDATE
Anyone have any problems? PM me please or if you feel that your concern is of interest to the community post it here. I wish you all the best of luck and we'll see MOJO in the top 10 in 6 months.
I think this means we'll see MOJO in the top 10 ICO scams of 2016. Can't even put together a fucking windows wallet. Fuck me!!
Fuck you DEV, I am losing out on POS stakes since you can't seem to get a fucking Windows wallet operational which you said would be available on Monday. Fuckin scam coin. Selling my stash of 1 million you bastard. You suck.

is kind of funny ... but helps to draw a picture of you.

If you are satisfied with the situation very well, just wait until your next burn than ....

regards
FogHorn_LegHorn

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:26:34 PM

OH I will. Yes I am a child and I love it.
hagie (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:51:02 AM

GOOD NEWS

Two days ago from this POST - NO OFFER TO BUYBACK

all together 6 days since I sent you a PM - NO BUYBACK OFFER

How about send me an offer to buyback the coins?

Masternode still not working, PoS still not working ... Price currently 50% under ICO ...

I know anyone have to stay calm ...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: