Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $300 neteller for btc  (Read 610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Woultries (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:33:57 AM

I have $300 neteller I want to sell for btc, PM me with your rates

Woultries (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:00:08 PM

My price isb10% max and non negitiable,  my funds are clean from a job i did,  my account is an old one from 2014 and if i had received the card i wouldn't be wasting my time selling the funds

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:46:21 PM

Commenting to help (feel free to delete my post): I can see that you're trying to buy bitcoin for your Neteller since last many days but did not get any response.
What I can suggest is get verified on www.exmo.com and fund your exchange account directly via Neteller as they accept Neteller payments at fee of 5.9% + $0.29 : https://exmo.com/en/docs/fees and buy as much BTC as you want from them for your Neteller funds Smiley

Woultries (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:44:35 PM

Commenting to help (feel free to delete my post): I can see that you're trying to buy bitcoin for your Neteller since last many days but did not get any response.
What I can suggest is get verified on www.exmo.com and fund your exchange account directly via Neteller as they accept Neteller payments at fee of 5.9% + $0.29 : https://exmo.com/en/docs/fees and buy as much BTC as you want from them for your Neteller funds Smiley
Thanks for the help, I will try it.

Woultries (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:35:12 PM

Bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: