On March 29, 2011, I presented the following poll (found here: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=5105.0
Here are the answers that were given to the original poll:Question: The fact that 25% of BTC are already in circulation, but far less than 0.1% of Bitcoin's ideal mature community is here...
- Makes for interesting trivia, but it's not a concern 10 (33.3%)
- May turn off newcomers, but let's not fix what's not broken. 5 (16.7%)
- May make BTC less fair than intended (enriching earlier participants at expense of later), but still nothing should be done 4 (13.3%)
- May make BTC less fair than intended, but anything we could do would be more harm than good 3 (10%)
- It is bound to be a growing problem, and might entice newcomers to fork or restart the blockchain. 8 (26.7%)
Total Voters: 30
Now that there's more than 30 of us, I ask you to please vote and tell me what you think now.