Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:05:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If I buy with credit card, can I transfer to a wallet that is more anonymous?  (Read 436 times)
buickgn (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:53:26 PM

If i buy bitcoin with my credit card can I then transfer or sell to another account I make that does not have my CC info or real name etc..??

What is the best site to use a creditcard and not have to add any bank info?

Thanks,
Chris
TheOnlyAndOnly

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

★ Pro Paysafecard Seller ★

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:04:05 PM

If i buy bitcoin with my credit card can I then transfer or sell to another account I make that does not have my CC info or real name etc..??

Thanks,
Chris

You can offcourse transfer the bitcoin out of the site and then they will not be linked to your name or cc in any way. I recommend using coincorner.com.

★★ Pro PaySafeCard Seller - Escrow Is Welcome! ★★
buickgn (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:05:31 PM

Thanks for the quick reply and help...
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:16:32 PM

Thanks,
Chris
Yes are anonymous and for more anonymous you can try crypto mixing services is like [banned mixer] and you can buy bitcoin using credits cards on coincorner.com
buickgn (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:56:16 PM

OK so i just purchased some from coinbase.

Now do i mix them up with a crypto service and have them sent to a different account with different credentials?

Thanks...
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:57:49 PM

Now do i mix them up with a crypto service and have them sent to a different account with different credentials?

Thanks...

Well i would say it depends on the amount you bought, if the ammount is very low it's not worth the mixing.

And bitmixer.IO is a good service to mix.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:59:37 PM

people sometimes use exchanges as a quick way to mix too. they usually put all the coins into one address and send from a separate one. exchanges like poloniex don't require verification for small amounts.

do you really need the anonymity? coinbase does follow your coins and shuts you down if they decide you're gambling or using dark markets.

and bitcoin only wallets worth their salt never require any id. avoid wallets run by companies with any link to normal currencies so that means coinbase, xapo, circle and plenty more. they're obligated to take your details.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:54:43 AM

Thanks,
Chris

This is why bitcoin is not completely anonymous, what I recommend is to use a mixer like cryptomixer (can be seen from my signature), they are pretty fast processing new orders. Maybe what you should do is to wait and make multiple transaction. 
ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:14:55 AM

Thanks...

Either retarded or terrorist

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: