Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Dice websites with faucet & 9900x roll possibility?  (Read 2504 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 03:16:38 PM

Hello! Cheesy I'm a gambler since like 2014 and I just thought about this idea: finding as many bitcoin dice sites with faucets and trying the 9900x all in roll every 3-5 minutes, which basically boosts our chances to win Cheesy I'm using 4 sites already: PrimeDice, FastDice, Fun Dice and BitSler. Do you guys know any other websites that you can get satoshis from their faucet & then try your luck for a 9900x roll?

Thanks for helping me! And sorry for my english:D

this is an interesting idea, and please come back to this board and inform us with your stats after a while like in how many rolls you made so far and if you have won anything.

because i tried this a while back with a lot of difference, only one site and with smaller multiplier but after a while past i checked my stats and saw that it wasn't profitable at all based on the time i spent.

==snipitty==
Gotta love that auto-deref.

haha is that a new feature?

--looking for signature--
20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:34:11 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 11:30:06 PM by 20kevin20

Hello! Cheesy I'm a gambler since like 2014 and I just thought about this idea: finding as many bitcoin dice sites with faucets and trying the 9900x all in roll every 3-5 minutes, which basically boosts our chances to win Cheesy I'm using 4 sites already: PrimeDice, FastDice, Fun Dice and BitSler. Do you guys know any other websites that you can get satoshis from their faucet & then try your luck for a 9900x roll?

this is an interesting idea, and please come back to this board and inform us with your stats after a while like in how many rolls you made so far and if you have won anything.

because i tried this a while back with a lot of difference, only one site and with smaller multiplier but after a while past i checked my stats and saw that it wasn't profitable at all based on the time i spent.

==snipitty==
Gotta love that auto-deref.

haha is that a new feature?

I will, for sure! I can't wait to finally hit the roll and get some tens of bucks from nothing.. it's such a great feel Cheesy
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:06:01 PM

I was playing once on 9900x payout on primedice from 220k satoshi,i decided to bust by using it
But actually i got it hit,earned about 0,01 Grin it was a nice shot tho,after 4500 losses in a row.

Do I see it good, 4500 losses in a row, well this is amazing. 1 000 000 sat. : 4500 losses in a row = 222.222222 sat. Primedice faucet is 200 sat. so basically not a big win. You played all that time ( And if we calculate 4500 losses and all time needed for claiming faucets ) for around 7 dollars. For me its too much work for almost nothing. And you hit it after 4500 losses in a row, I`m sure the can be much more losses in a row.
This is like a lottery, or maybe even harder. I think I will not use this kind of strategy ever in my life, there is many easier ways to earn 7 dollars.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:21:49 PM

Your English is ok actually ive heard way worse. I at at least know what you saying or are trying to say. When you first think of using faucets for high roll stakes it seems a good idea but when you look into it properly its no more productive the similpty collecting from faucets. Unless you have great luck it will feel the same.  Only once or twice have a passed a mad roll like this lol but then I gambled it away. xP
20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:44:14 PM

I was playing once on 9900x payout on primedice from 220k satoshi,i decided to bust by using it
But actually i got it hit,earned about 0,01 Grin it was a nice shot tho,after 4500 losses in a row.

Do I see it good, 4500 losses in a row, well this is amazing. 1 000 000 sat. : 4500 losses in a row = 222.222222 sat. Primedice faucet is 200 sat. so basically not a big win. You played all that time ( And if we calculate 4500 losses and all time needed for claiming faucets ) for around 7 dollars. For me its too much work for almost nothing. And you hit it after 4500 losses in a row, I`m sure the can be much more losses in a row.
This is like a lottery, or maybe even harder. I think I will not use this kind of strategy ever in my life, there is many easier ways to earn 7 dollars.

For me it's not such a loss of time, because like I said, I'm just randomly rolling from time to time when I'm sure that 3 minutes have already passed. On 3/5 of the websites I'm using right now I have a faucet of +1k sats, which means a 0.099BTC win. I'm not 24/7 on the website, it is just a matter of a few seconds until I claim the faucet, I'll roll and then I'll continue my work.
Bit-Exo.com

Activity: 1638
Merit: 573

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:27:47 PM

You are welcome to give our site Bit-Exo.com a try. You can claim the faucet every 5 minutes,claim chat lotto's, catch rains and play dice with a max multiplier of 992000x.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:34:32 PM

That is really hard to hit. For how long you will try to hunt that 9900x because its obvious that will definitely takes time. How bout if its been a month since you started and nothing happen? Would you still continue?
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:16:37 AM

I have seen lots of being calling 999dice a scam but is there a good section on the forum going through it in detail?

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:55:43 AM

I have seen lots of being calling 999dice a scam but is there a good section on the forum going through it in detail?
Yup, it is.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948965.0 the highest multiplier in that site just 19.8x, its still too little than OP want 9900x.
20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:02:42 AM

That is really hard to hit. For how long you will try to hunt that 9900x because its obvious that will definitely takes time. How bout if its been a month since you started and nothing happen? Would you still continue?

It doesn't matter for how long, my goal is to just hit it. And thank you for the website, Bit-Exo. I'll add it to my list. Smiley
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:11:18 AM

Yup, it is.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948965.0 the highest multiplier in that site just 19.8x, its still too little than OP want 9900x.

Thanks for the link. Didn't realize there was so much info on it being dodgy...

rackam

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:39:27 AM

I already hit 9900 9 times. It takes me 1 - 2 days to roll 0. Most of the time I roll zero on 5000 - 8000 rolls. have fun.

20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:44:00 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 11:28:12 PM by 20kevin20

I already hit 9900 9 times. It takes me 1 - 2 days to roll 0. Most of the time I roll zero on 5000 - 8000 rolls. have fun.

That's awesome, congratulations! I wish I hit 9900x at least once haha Cheesy May I ask you which websites are you using? I'm interested into using as many as I can.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:11:19 PM

Unless the site has an upgradable faucet you wasting your time.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:16:06 PM

Unless the site has an upgradable faucet you wasting your time.

OP has already said that it does not matter how long, he just wants to hit the jackpot;

It doesn't matter for how long, my goal is to just hit it. And thank you for the website, Bit-Exo. I'll add it to my list. Smiley

I'd also try out sharpdice.io, they have a faucet with a 9900x multiplier as well.

OP, most of the major sites have been listed already; some of the sites that have 9900x multiplier do not have a faucet, however one way of working around this is to claim satoshis from faucets, then gamble them on these sites. OP, if you ever feel like playing with deposited money/money you've claimed from other faucets and want to deposit them somewhere, I'd recommend the site in my signature, safedice.com. It has a lower house edge then all the other dice sites, making it easier to win at safedice. Good luck!
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:35:11 PM

There are too many sites that give faucets, rollin is one, you can search in google though, but I am sure, that you are just wasting your time here. Cool Cool Cool
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:54:06 PM

Hitting x9900 9 times is impressive, so every time you'd hit x9900 you made profit? i haven't tried x9900 multiplier yet but thinking of doing it sometimes.  Wink
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:31:33 AM

Hitting x9900 9 times is impressive, so every time you'd hit x9900 you made profit? i haven't tried x9900 multiplier yet but thinking of doing it sometimes.  Wink

I think it would depends how many trys it took him to hit 9900x, and how much he bet. It would be great if he could share more info with us.

If you tried to hit 9900x and it took more than 9900 tries, you'd lose profit, and you would've wasted time.
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:35:31 AM

I think it would depends how many trys it took him to hit 9900x, and how much he bet. It would be great if he could share more info with us.

If you tried to hit 9900x and it took more than 9900 tries, you'd lose profit, and you would've wasted time.

it is a lose only if more than 9900 bets and all the bets are with equal amount but if you do some martingale, maybe 1.05x on loss every 100 bets will still make a profit and thats only if his bankroll can cover it

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:38:11 AM

Considering that Op wants to do it only by using free money from faucets, he is no gonna waste anything beside his time here.
But I still would rather waste my time doing something entirely different than this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: