Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Received their DRAM Claims Settlement?  (Read 868 times)
Gumballinabattleaxeninja (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

I ran across this Settlement Act on TV. You was suppose to submit your information on electronics purchased from X date to X date. Well this morning I received 2 checks. One for $106 and one for $43. Called the bank. Checks are legit. Anybody else submit claims through them? Here is their official link. I'm making this post due to the nature of the Settlement. It was for computer electronics, ect,

http://dramclaims.wpengine.com/

All devices containing DRAM are included in the Settlements. From January 1, 1998 to December 31,
2002, DRAM was included in many different types of digital devices, including computers (laptops,
desktops, and servers), graphics cards, video game consoles, MP3 players, printers, PDA’s, DVD players,
Digital Video Recorders, and others. For additional information on what devices contain DRAM, visit:
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8104

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:39:56 AM

Thanks for the information but it seems like the deadline for submitting a claim was a year ago.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: