Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudBet started making fraud  (Read 504 times)
yigit (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:53:25 PM

Hi All,

Me threw the mail I can't access my account for 3 days like that and it doesn't mail my Hotmail address. Approximately 40 $ of my money on and slept on top. Definitely I don't recommend this site anymore.

Thanks for reaching out to us.

At Cloudbet we take your security and privacy very seriously. As part of our routine monitoring, we discovered a list of email addresses and passwords posted online. While the list was not Cloudbet-related, we know that many customers reuse their passwords on multiple websites. Since we believe your email addresses and passwords may have been on the list, we have assigned a temporary password to your Cloudbet account out of an abundance of caution. If you had 2-Step Authentication enabled, your password has NOT been reset.

If you did not have 2-Step Authentication enabled, you will need to reset your password when you return to the Cloudbet site. To reset your password, click "Forgot your password?" at the top of any page on Cloudbet.com. After you enter your email address, you will receive an email containing a personalized link. Click the link from the email and follow the directions provided.

Your new password will be effective immediately. We recommend that you choose a password that you have never used with any website.

We also highly recommend that you also enable Cloudbet's 2-Step Authentication, a feature that adds an extra layer of security to your account. In addition to entering your password, 2-Step Authentication requires you to enter a unique security code during sign in. To learn more about 2-Step Authentication, go to Cloudbet.com, go to My Account, and click Account Settings, and then click Enable 2-Step Authentication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 10:03:24 PM

Send Cloudbet a PM. It could be a problem with their password reset thing. Would you rather have your funds locked by cloudbet or stolen by a hacker? I also got the same email, and gotten the password reset quickly with my mail provider (protonmail.com). They seem to have been better recently with withdraws actually being processed, so I would be surprised that they are attempting to scam funds by locking accounts. Also, check haveibeenpwned/leakedsource to see where your email was leaked, and what was leaked, and if it is found on leakedsource, delete the record after finding out.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
yigit (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:08:00 PM

Hi Darkstar,

Approximately 3 days that I am not writing this mail to the support team they say that they were concerned.When you're the problem this way, frankly, they're making me nervous.Unfortunately for me they don't offer the solution.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:11:39 PM

I have never tried to invest a cloudbet,( bet it is a ponzi or a scam ) but i heard many good words about it from my friends.
I hope it wont turn out as a scam because i dont want that my friends will lose some bitcoins ;(
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:09:56 AM

There is something went wrong with cloudbet when they sent me an email with subject of your password has been changed even I didn't do this for me, don't know maybe it is failure of their security and some sensitive data got leaked like that so that I quite playing right now.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:28:45 AM

A lot of noise around cloudbet , I think they have some problems , but they must sort every thing out , I consider this site one of the best sportsboot which accepts Bitcoin , and as a lot of members used it for long time , I hope they return as they were .
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 07:18:08 PM

That's not very informative. I mean did you try reset your password ? Thins like this happen whats the big deal ? Or are you now logged out your account ? Send support a PM here and on their site i'm sure the will fix it. I doubt this is a scam. This is not even how a scam works so it can't be a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print