Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform  (Read 124246 times)
OmnesOmni

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:32:40 AM

Btw guys, we put together this infographic guide to help you find out when your power hour time is! Likewise, we made an international countdown clock for you to use as well.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=FirstBlood+Crowdsale&iso=20160926T00

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecawyna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:52:55 AM

Btw guys, we put together this infographic guide to help you find out when your power hour time is! Likewise, we made an international countdown clock for you to use as well.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=FirstBlood+Crowdsale&iso=20160926T00

This is great!
BTW, when will the token hit exchange?

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:01:34 AM

I personally have an issue with power hour.  I have BTC set aside for this but will literally be at work during launch...and it is too late to fix that (tried). Neither do I have anyone who can function on my behalf.

Is this a sh1te out of luck situation?  I have no existential issue with missing opportunities but was logistically trying not to.  I have no power over this one though...

I would either ask your boss to set aside 15 minuets for you to complete this task and then stay later to make up the lost time.

I wouldn't suggest having someone else buy it for you because of security/ownership issues; they could make off with your 1ST. If you would like to find one of your crypto friends to buy into the power hour for you that it totally your decision.

You could always try to purchase 1ST for the power hour but its best to get in as early as possible.

Your response destroyed any reason I had to care about your project.  Thanks though!

Well wishes...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:14:44 PM

I personally have an issue with power hour.  I have BTC set aside for this but will literally be at work during launch...and it is too late to fix that (tried). Neither do I have anyone who can function on my behalf.

Is this a sh1te out of luck situation?  I have no existential issue with missing opportunities but was logistically trying not to.  I have no power over this one though...

I would either ask your boss to set aside 15 minuets for you to complete this task and then stay later to make up the lost time.

I wouldn't suggest having someone else buy it for you because of security/ownership issues; they could make off with your 1ST. If you would like to find one of your crypto friends to buy into the power hour for you that it totally your decision.

You could always try to purchase 1ST for the power hour but its best to get in as early as possible.

Your response destroyed any reason I had to care about your project.  Thanks though!

Well wishes...

Memory Shock?   What was wrong with the Devs response?  The time zone will never be good enough for most, thats just the a
way it is, although i would of had it happen on a weekend for sure.

Surely people can ask a Crypto Friend to buy for them.  :O)

It will be 2am for me, so i will have to set my alarm, but no worries.  I'd like you to be on board also Memory Shock.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:25:25 PM

Well wishes...

The proposed initial ICO is not perfect but it's really not all that bad, you have 11.8% difference from first week to first hour. This is more than twice better vs the initial Decent ICO which had 26.66% for the first day with 2k BTC limit, so if someone sent 2k at the release of their ICO btc wallet, from the block they received the 2k there was 2 blocks for you to get your deposit in, so whale sends at btc block 1000#, transfer successfully made it in he next block so #1001 and you sent at #1001 but had a delay of just two block lets say fast block times, which exactly before the ICO was a case, 3 blocks in one minute so you got it in #1004 instead of #1003 and you already missed out in the extra 26.66%. Not to mention that their site couldn't even handle the traffic, people couldn't login so they couldn't see the btc address for 30min+, in the end they modified ICO details because of failed start (oh yeah and delayed 24hours because the day before they were afraid they couldn't handle traffic, which they in the end failed at even with the delay).

Now compared to that, this one is better even on paper. Where it could fail hard is the traffic/errors during the first hour, that will decide the fate of this ICO very hard. They could make the first bonus last 2-3-4hours longer or lower the bonus to say 160 tokens so people don't feel like they missed out too much.

OmnesOmni

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:53:19 PM

Great suggestions and comparisons!

We are quite aware of the technical difficulties faced by Decent (still cant get on their site half the time) and are doing everything in our power with our security expert to keep that from happening. Likewise, you will be able to buy into the smart contract via Yunbi.com and can already submit pre orders for the power hour there!

https://yunbi.com/crowdsale/plans/first_blood_token

If you have google's chrome's translate feature you should have no problem setting up an account and navigating the site. Chinese, US, and other citizens from around the globe are able to register accounts.
OmnesOmni

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:02:44 PM

I would ask your boss to set aside 15 minuets for you to complete this task and then stay later to make up the lost time.

You could always try to purchase 1ST after the power hour but its best to get in as early as possible.

Well wishes...

There is always a solution Smiley

https://yunbi.com/crowdsale/plans/first_blood_token

Go here to submit your order ahead of time! If you speak english, you can set your langue preference to english under "My Profile." I suggest you use Chrome as well for its built in google translate feature (not everything on the site gets translated when you select english as your preference).
OmnesOmni

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:33:42 PM

Very important update to the buy in process for our crowdsale!!

If you are planning to use MyEtherWallet or Mist to buy into the token crowdsale you will need to generate a "data code" for the transaction on our site (https://firstblood.io/sale/). We will push the update onto this page in the next day or two so you can get your data code ahead of time. This transaction code will be specific to your ETH wallet.

MEW Guide:

https://community.firstblood.io/t/easy-guide-use-myetherwallet-to-participate-in-firstblood-crowdsale-infographic-critical-update/96

Mist/Shapeshift Guide:

https://community.firstblood.io/t/easy-guide-use-mist-wallet-shapeshift-to-participate-in-firstblood-crowdsale-infographic-critical-update/100/2

Likewise, you can also pre-buy into the power hour through Yunbi at:

https://yunbi.com/crowdsale/plans/first_blood_token.

All you have to do is send your ETH to their exchange and use the provided link to send in your ETH to the preorder. You can also send other types of crypto to their exchange or use CNY to purchase ETH for the crowdsale. A wallet will be created for you on their site so you can see your 1ST tokens after they are purchased

Best of luck BCTers! Let me know if you have any questions Smiley
puremage111

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 04:09:40 AM

Oh wait, 5.5M measure in ETH, so right now its already 300k ETH Pre order in Yunbi, which means once it reach 500k, even during powerhour it reach 5.5 Million CAP then the ico is ended?
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:14:06 AM

@All, NOTICE! yunbi.com has sold 300,000 ETH to Chinese investors, yunbi will invest in Firstblood on behalf of them, so if you want to invest in this coin, just do it at the very very beginning!!!

Dev, any comments on the above statement?
Thanks,
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:35:36 AM

the forum is under test.

but first article to Fristblood.

Congratulations!

http://btc12.com/?thread-36.htm
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:43:41 AM

Oh wait, 5.5M measure in ETH, so right now its already 300k ETH Pre order in Yunbi, which means once it reach 500k, even during powerhour it reach 5.5 Million CAP then the ico is ended?

Do not cap it by amount, the one hour limit is low enough, if you also cap it amount, you welcome failure just like decent did.

puremage111

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 08:46:41 AM

Do not cap it by amount, the one hour limit is low enough, if you also cap it amount, you welcome failure just like decent did.

Therefore they will be no cap even $5.5 is reached within the power hour am i right?

Thanks and Regards
polister

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:22:28 AM

@All, NOTICE! yunbi.com has sold 300,000 ETH to Chinese investors, yunbi will invest in Firstblood on behalf of them, so if you want to invest in this coin, just do it at the very very beginning!!!
I call bullshit. If that would be true the coin is dead. Very bad distribution. Newbie account and red flags - FUD!
He just wants less competition ... and more coins for himself ...
OmnesOmni

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:16:46 AM

Its going to be a more than 500K ETH in total because we have a moving average to calculate the price for the smart contract.
OmnesOmni

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:19:00 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 11:44:20 AM by OmnesOmni

Dev, any comments on the above statement?
Thanks,

Hey Sam, no problem!

Crowdsale will still stop at $5.5M worth of ETH. What Yunbi allowed for was for their international customers (not just chinese nationals) to submit pre-orders tickets to buy into the crowdsale. Nothing has been bought yet as our live smart contract has not even been uploaded to the Ethereum netowork. This partnership was announced by both firms about 2 weeks ago. Yunbi has also made it clear that pre-orders they receive may not go through because at the end of the say a smart contract on the blockchain is the great equalizer. The fastest buyers with the most gas will get their 1ST first. Yunbi has reached their cap of pre-sale orders and is not excepting any more at this time.
OmnesOmni

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:23:00 AM

Therefore they will be no cap even $5.5 is reached within the power hour am i right?

Thanks and Regards

Yes, you are right about what he is proposing. It would also contradict what we've been telling all of you fans after we finalized our white paper.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:41:30 PM

approx five days left for ico start, even no answer from OP again in this thread but i'm interesting with this project and i hope dev still continue the ico or the project, my question for ico is if we want invest firstblood only accept ETH?, cause i see in first page no calculation how much token we can get if invest in BTC or another cryptocurrency

Hi Strong!

Just to clarify I'm Marco from the FirstBlood team! I am the OP but this is my personal account.

Because this is a smart contract built on Ethereum you can only send ETH directly in to recive 1ST tokens. If you can make it to the power hour, 1 ETH will get you 170 1ST (70% discount). The current price of 1 ETH to BTC is about 0.2208 BTC. So if all prices stay the same for the power hour then 1 ETH:0.2208 BTC: 170 1ST

If you would like to use shapeshift and Mist to buy into the smart contract we made an easy guide for you to follow. Check it out!

https://community.firstblood.io/t/easy-guide-use-mist-wallet-shapeshift-to-participate-in-firstblood-crowdsale-infographic-critical-update/100

So you guys are only going to accept ETH for your ICO

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
retardsystem

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:49:19 PM

It is said that 100k ethereum in one transaction? It must be a Chinese whale.  Roll Eyes  Never think your project is so big.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:56:14 PM

Just curious.

Your income model is just players matchmaking and needing an escrow?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: