Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform  (Read 124246 times)
jaxrpc

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:58:31 AM

If not happend that BIG news by end of this month i will also sell my coins and get away from this project.Here just lost time and money.

Dear sir, the "big" announcement was out 2 weeks ago. It was some automated tournament thingy.
Lol.

https://twitter.com/fbjoe/status/923608366685016065
swiscoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

http://
If not happend that BIG news by end of this month i will also sell my coins and get away from this project.Here just lost time and money.

Dear sir, the "big" announcement was out 2 weeks ago. It was some automated tournament thingy.
Lol.

i have the list with all news who coming of all altcoins and 1st has to big news for today 30/11.If not canceled.
jaxrpc

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:26:34 AM

Lol.

i have the list with all news who coming of all altcoins and 1st has to big news for today 30/11.If not canceled.

If the list you have is the same as the one on coinmarketcal then the automated tournament feature is the big product announcement that you have been waiting for.
swiscoin

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

Lol.

If the list you have is the same as the one on coinmarketcal then the automated tournament feature is the big product announcement that you have been waiting for.

Some stuff that FirstBlood said on Telegram:

"So here is thing: if you look at the progresses we've made past 6 months, we've been spending quite a lot of time on perfecting the product, building out scalable features so that we are ready to scale into other games and start monetizing on the network.

We understand our market and we are working quite hard on the product end. You need to be patient to see the result.  We are also not fan of hyping something that has no real users or use-case. Like most of projects out there.

I am publishing a road-map for 2018 in a couple weeks, before the year end. Watch-out for my twitter and blog. It should provide some clarity.

Keep in mind we are not gonna disclose too much on general strategy, how we are going to launch and acquire users, because competitions' knowledge on this topic can impede how quickly we grow and dominate a market we want to operate in."

this is from "buyingcoins"  here on page 51
mademanalex

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

guys seriously dont try to convince yourselfves that the devs will deliver. If they deliver you will see it, and in one year they deliver a website with a api. No wallet, no node sytem no staking. they dont even have a roadmap. this is not a serious project.
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

Joe from Firstblood on Telegram:

"I will publish a master plan for FirstBlood for 2018 in mid December — it will include our vision for the product, how we expand into international markets, how we leverage the partnerships with Chinese government, game we are looking scale into, business model and etc."
Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:53:20 PM

In bear market news don't affect anything. Wait for market cycles to change, i.e. from several months to a year.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:22:49 PM

Joe from Firstblood on Telegram:

"I will publish a master plan for FirstBlood for 2018 in mid December — it will include our vision for the product, how we expand into international markets, how we leverage the partnerships with Chinese government, game we are looking scale into, business model and etc."
Very impressive if the team can partnership with Chinese government because it mean that this project can operate with legal in China. Also China has big potential market, i hope that partnership will come true
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

We need to list firstblood coin on Korea exchange or Japan exchange. Price will 2 USD faast!

November 25, it was 6 days ago, you thought price would reach 2 USD... Now all this rage vs Firstblood, what happened?

November 20 :
how is this project doing? making a little research on it. how does problem of smurfing addressed? not mine quote:

People are going to be tanking their rating, getting smurfs to play in their games/play for them, DDOSing opponents, and manipulating the game in other ways to win money. There is no way that this will result in any kind of fair matchmaking.

also can I check somehow statistics of games played using 1stblood?

thanks

This is why there is firstblood. The reason firstblood exists is that judges who have nothing to do with the players and are randomly selected ot however, judge if the player has cheeated.  You cant DDOS the opponent , since you would DDOS yourself , games are still played on the official valve sever, so if they DDOS  they have to DDOS valve servers, And then then they would have lags themselves. And to the issue about smurf accounts, Firstblood has a ladder, if the player is smurfing, it doesnt matter, because he will be top of the ladder if he is good. If he plays for a friend, then he has to play against that friend ne day if he brings him to top of the ladder, since the earning from ladder are paid according to rank at end of a season or week. If people play against each other,  then smurfing is more important. I think its possible to link the IP and computer ID to each player. so that you cant play from a not registered computer or a totlally different geo location IP. This will reduce the chance to smurf for a freind in a VS fight. But i think this issue is not a big problem, because people will not bet over one hundred dollars if they are noobs. Only people with high skill level may bet higher amounts. But then also we have the judges. If someone who has a winrate of 20% wins against a person who has 60% winrate , then you can activate judges. they can look at the gameplay and the previous games of each user, and then decide of the game is valid or not. This kind of stuff will be minimal i think, because nobody will bet high amounts if they are noobs. If they got skills they will bet more money , and then only it is worth for a smurf to join in, but at that skill level the competition is strong.

Come on, you can't disgust a thing that you support only 10 days ago...
mademanalex

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:48:48 PM

We need to list firstblood coin on Korea exchange or Japan exchange. Price will 2 USD faast!

November 25, it was 6 days ago, you thought price would reach 2 USD... Now all this rage vs Firstblood, what happened?

November 20 :
how is this project doing? making a little research on it. how does problem of smurfing addressed? not mine quote:

People are going to be tanking their rating, getting smurfs to play in their games/play for them, DDOSing opponents, and manipulating the game in other ways to win money. There is no way that this will result in any kind of fair matchmaking.

also can I check somehow statistics of games played using 1stblood?

thanks

This is why there is firstblood. The reason firstblood exists is that judges who have nothing to do with the players and are randomly selected ot however, judge if the player has cheeated.  You cant DDOS the opponent , since you would DDOS yourself , games are still played on the official valve sever, so if they DDOS  they have to DDOS valve servers, And then then they would have lags themselves. And to the issue about smurf accounts, Firstblood has a ladder, if the player is smurfing, it doesnt matter, because he will be top of the ladder if he is good. If he plays for a friend, then he has to play against that friend ne day if he brings him to top of the ladder, since the earning from ladder are paid according to rank at end of a season or week. If people play against each other,  then smurfing is more important. I think its possible to link the IP and computer ID to each player. so that you cant play from a not registered computer or a totlally different geo location IP. This will reduce the chance to smurf for a freind in a VS fight. But i think this issue is not a big problem, because people will not bet over one hundred dollars if they are noobs. Only people with high skill level may bet higher amounts. But then also we have the judges. If someone who has a winrate of 20% wins against a person who has 60% winrate , then you can activate judges. they can look at the gameplay and the previous games of each user, and then decide of the game is valid or not. This kind of stuff will be minimal i think, because nobody will bet high amounts if they are noobs. If they got skills they will bet more money , and then only it is worth for a smurf to join in, but at that skill level the competition is strong.

Come on, you can't disgust a thing that you support only 10 days ago...

This project is not 10 days old, its over a year....! look what market cap it had... people lost millions with this project, and the dev team has no plan, no roadmap, and not nodes to participate in... this is why this coin is falling and falling.... the idea is great,,, but now i know what this project really is. its not an investment. its a waste of time... and to be honest i talked to the devs and so on, they cant give you a reply where they are going. amd because they cant, they will tell you its your fault that you invested. So for me its a scam... and for the many people who lost millions its a scam too. there is no community. this kind of project could have 10000 members easy . but their community is like 50 60 people...

mademanalex

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:23:15 PM

My conversation with some of the team, because the Joe guy never answers... take your time reading:

pimmelkopf - heute um 19:27 Uhr
Hello devs... i must say i am very sad and disappointed form you. you promised to have a jury system and Nodes but insteal you make  some useless tournaments and we dont see any new tech.... is that really the way you think the project will suceed? by not keeping the ICO promises??? @FirstBlood-Joe  @Nightblast  @Aberdolf_Linc_ler
you will probably delete my comment now and kick me... but if you really do that, then the online world will be posted full of  the truth about this project. i lost a lot of money because you dotn deliver anything that you promised.  clarify things if  i am wrong....
Yes i copy pasted
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:29 Uhr
Hey buddy all feed back is good just please throw it into to the right chat #general-feedback.
AtlasBOT - heute um 19:29 Uhr
Erh mah gerd @Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> is level 25!
sKai - heute um 19:29 Uhr
@Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> i told him to use grownup for crypto chat
i guess this could be feedback
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:29 Uhr
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:29 Uhr
That’s not crypto
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:29 Uhr
the witness nodes are crypto
this project is crypto
sKai - heute um 19:30 Uhr
@pimmelkopf are you a gamer?
or just investor
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:30 Uhr
yes
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:30 Uhr
Yes but this includes the system and not trading
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:30 Uhr
both
we cant talk about trading here i thought
sKai - heute um 19:30 Uhr
cause if you're a gamer you should understand the significance of them releasing and polishing an automated tournament function
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:30 Uhr
Yeah we can
sKai - heute um 19:31 Uhr
@pimmelkopf you can talk about trading anything that isn't :1ST:
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:31 Uhr
if there is a roadmap people could understand
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:31 Uhr
It’s just thats is more feed back on the system.
I don’t disagree
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:31 Uhr
then we would know where we are and where we o
go
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:31 Uhr
But all great thing come in time
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:32 Uhr
people inveest money , its not a  joke
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:32 Uhr
I know
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:32 Uhr
otherwise dont make an ico, then better program the stuff in the basement and when its ripe it grows because its good
like dota
we all love dota, and it was for free
or bitcoin
otherwise its a scam
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:34 Uhr
But when you trade patients is a virtue. When it comes to stuff like this it’s like with the devs of pubg would you rather have a flawed system quick or a finished system with time and trial?(bearbeitet)
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:34 Uhr
@FirstBlood-Joe is very lucky noone contacted the FCC yet
sure take your time.. but now my moeny
:smile:
not
people would even code for free
for this kind of idea...
sKai - heute um 19:36 Uhr
no one works for free
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:36 Uhr
just make a roadmap
otherwise it isn't work worth doing
dota was created for free
dota 1
noone earned with it
later yes
Warcraft 3 wasn't made for free
yes it wasnt, but blizzard didnt make dota
and the heroes
and the spells ideas and items
sKai - heute um 19:37 Uhr
they literally made all the unit models, particle effects, and coding
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:37 Uhr
so they made moeny off of dota
AtlasBOT - heute um 19:37 Uhr
Erh mah gerd @pimmelkopf is level 2!
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:37 Uhr
?
sKai - heute um 19:37 Uhr
almost every spell is based on a warcraft 3 spell with minor modifications to certain portions of them
they made money by selling more copies of warcraft 3 because people wanted to play dota
so the answer is yes
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:38 Uhr
yes and league also copied it .... this discussion has nothing to do with firstblood not delivering and not having a plan
the dota devs didnt make moeny, maybe a bit from advertisemnt but , what was required people pay for it
ico people pay for it ,
where is the product or plan
so we invested, can we havesomething for it?
since it was not free
i jsut see you guys also dont know whats happening
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:41 Uhr
You have tournament, an active community, a growing business, and a promise from said company.
sKai - heute um 19:41 Uhr
we are community moderators who play video games, participate in the firstblood community
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:41 Uhr
we had 36 viewers on twithc
or a few more
thats no community
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:42 Uhr
There was 200 at one point
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:42 Uhr
i was alpha tester with Lleague
league of legends
sKai - heute um 19:42 Uhr
@Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> pretty sure he's past the point of actually providing feedback and is just trollin' at this point
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:42 Uhr
this absoluteldoenst feel like a productive community
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:42 Uhr
Probably
But I still want to try and help
sKai - heute um 19:43 Uhr
someone mad about doing investments and looking to take it out on someone
you don't see me stabbing people because BTC dropped from $11k to $10k lel
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:43 Uhr
.... ok guys. forget it. i know now what i needed to know
sKai - heute um 19:43 Uhr
that you don't understand the significance of the developer updates that they've posted across the month @pimmelkopf ? clearly :zoidberg:
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:43 Uhr
Well ok
sKai - heute um 19:44 Uhr
:batmanapproves:
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:45 Uhr
Even though it was aggressive feedback, it is still feedback
So thanks @pimmelkopf for the feedback.
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:49 Uhr
cheers mate
look, investors are not stupid
if its so important than you can make a roadmap and then people  know where we are
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:50 Uhr
I know but yet again that’s not my place to question
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:50 Uhr
i invest in other crypto projects too, and i am in contact with the devs, no ICO no premine, and they deliver and even lsiten to feedback without insulting and even integrate it
sKai - heute um 19:50 Uhr
i'm not insulting, i'm questioning
and also we're community mods, not devs
no direct affiliation
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:51 Uhr
how about you start questioning your project leader
sKai - heute um 19:51 Uhr
i don't have a project leader if i'm a community moderator
which i am
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:52 Uhr
thats what i mean with it makes no sense talking here too much. have a nice day guys. i hope 1st is sucessful... but it doesnt look like it
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:52 Uhr
I’m just a random guy with no affiliation besides I love Esports man.
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:52 Uhr
me too
thats why i invested without researchingtoo much... i i wanted to suppport them...
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:53 Uhr
So we have to do our best to support this community to not end up like mlgs community or any other harsh community.
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:54 Uhr
yea, you have a good attitude, but skein man,............
sKai - heute um 19:54 Uhr
i'm a positive butterfly
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:54 Uhr
like i said it doest feel like a community
sKai - heute um 19:54 Uhr
:all_the_things:
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:54 Uhr
And if you have a community that supports a project then others will follow.
I’m a pessimist
But I have hope
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:55 Uhr
im a realist, but i give people the benefit of a doubt... but now after 3 months reading wahts happening and.... no chance
i understand now
na man, dota 2 is great without firstblood
valve is doing great
dota 2 is a community
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:56 Uhr
True
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:56 Uhr
thast why i wonder why there arent 100000 members
its one year and its still a few
league had before alpha over 10000
always talking of forums, devs getting feedback...
was great
and now its one of the biggest games
bitcoin is community driven..
AtlasBOT - heute um 19:57 Uhr
Erh mah gerd @pimmelkopf is level 3!
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:58 Uhr
now its changing the world
anyway, have agood day
got to go
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 19:58 Uhr
Same with you have a good day
pimmelkopf - heute um 19:58 Uhr
but i dont want others losing moeny in this project
ill be doing my stuff :smiley:
sKai - heute um 19:59 Uhr
comparing league of legends to firstblood lol
makes no sense
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 20:00 Uhr
He’s comparing the community I believe
But just let time take its course.
sKai - heute um 20:01 Uhr
i get it but im saying how can you compare a game to a platform lol
pimmelkopf - heute um 20:01 Uhr
yes community, you get it
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 20:02 Uhr
You can’t but you can compare community and dev feedback
But that’s the only similarity
pimmelkopf - heute um 20:02 Uhr
you should at least have 1000 viewer on youtube, half your community and half their friends... minimum
after a year thats a minimum
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 20:02 Uhr
Hey jokes on you some of us don’t have friends
pimmelkopf - heute um 20:03 Uhr
on youtube there were 2 people watching live... i was one of them
brawe are dota players, we dont have freinds.. but we have acommunity
bra
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 20:04 Uhr
I like brawe better
pimmelkopf - heute um 20:04 Uhr
and you know that :wink:
brawe good too
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 20:04 Uhr
Nope I’m not a dota player just ask @sKai
I’m a FPS kind of guy
pimmelkopf - heute um 20:05 Uhr
na, i get eppileptics or something when i play those... even dota is too fast for my brain :smile:
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 20:08 Uhr
I played them professionally for 5 years and I’m here because I believe in :1ST:  to make a more subtle community for new comers in dota, cod, Csgo, pubg, etc... because current platforms are a little dense if you know what I mean.(bearbeitet)
But that’s my opinion
pimmelkopf - heute um 20:10 Uhr
yea , anything that  increases the participation of players is good. especially for not so pros
incrreases the reach
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 20:10 Uhr
Yep
pimmelkopf - heute um 20:11 Uhr
im not native english speaker
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 20:11 Uhr
Don’t worry I am and I still don’t get the language
pimmelkopf - heute um 20:11 Uhr
:smile:
Atlas [bot]<|•_•|> - heute um 20:12 Uhr
But most FPS communities aren’t very friendly, it helps you build backbone but it discourages a lot who try.
pimmelkopf - heute um 20:34 Uhr
also , someone is using firstblood on bittrex to pump and dump, newbs who dont know about the project  yet... som guy pumping and then dumping again and  posting on the forums howsuccesful firstblood will be and whales coming and so on.....
because low volume
at least some asshole scammer making money.... must feel good that only scammers are  happpy with the project :smiley: @FirstBlood-Joe  @FirstBlood | Auryn "TH0Ryn"  please read the conversation above and  stpo being such careless pricks
pimmelkopf - heute um 21:18 Uhr
@FirstBlood-Joe  what i think is that  you have no  idea of coding and that you had the idea for this project now you hired some guys in lublubjujuland  and hope that they know what they are doing... thats why you dont have a roadmap because you have no clue how to code and what it takes to do it...

mademanalex

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:13:30 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 03:19:39 AM by mademanalex

What i think is that the project leader joe is not a programmer and has no idea of programming at all , he just tries to make business with an idea which every amateur gamer likes.....
swiscoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:17:08 AM

Yes,this project is SCAM.all altcoins on the markets going up down in this dificult days and Firstblood goin just down.I lost money too.If you want to safe your money get away from this project. Angry
buyingcoins

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:24:23 AM

Interesting amount of FUD in here. Calling Firstblood a scam is simply... dumb. You're butthurt that the price has gone down, well, this is crypto and anything can happen. You put money into a speculative, risky investment and it hasn't worked out yet- either get over it and move on, or just quieten down, hold onto your tokens and have some patience.

For what it's worth I think 2018 will be great for Firstblood, when they move out of beta and add more games. Then you'll see the price move.
swiscoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:55:21 AM

Interesting amount of FUD in here. Calling Firstblood a scam is simply... dumb. You're butthurt that the price has gone down, well, this is crypto and anything can happen. You put money into a speculative, risky investment and it hasn't worked out yet- either get over it and move on, or just quieten down, hold onto your tokens and have some patience.

For what it's worth I think 2018 will be great for Firstblood, when they move out of beta and add more games. Then you'll see the price move.

There was many news that will be some big announcement on Nov.30 but did`n happend.No any reports from Devs that news will delay or are canceled.So how to call this project than SCAM?
buyingcoins

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:05:35 PM

There was many news that will be some big announcement on Nov.30 but did`n happend.No any reports from Devs that news will delay or are canceled.So how to call this project than SCAM?

The news was released early- automated tournaments. Do some basic research before calling something a scam?
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

Yes,this project is SCAM.all altcoins on the markets going up down in this dificult days and Firstblood goin just down.I lost money too.If you want to safe your money get away from this project. Angry
Sorry but it was 0,24 $ two weeks ago, now it is 0.38 $, how can you say thatit is going only down?
swiscoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

The news was released early- automated tournaments. Do some basic research before calling something a scam?

newa was about something else not about tournaments for $ 4000 award.tournaments has almost always.check few page back here or on telegram and you make basic research to your self.
swiscoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:44:11 PM

Sorry but it was 0,24 $ two weeks ago, now it is 0.38 $, how can you say thatit is going only down?

And 1 month before was $ 0,60
you should look that in BTC not in $
for example:Nov 11 price was $ 0,381792>BTC 0.00005310
today price is $ 0,404840>BTC 0.00003648
and that is because the BTC prise rise up.if not 1ST price would be about $ 0,25
mademanalex

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:24:53 PM

And 1 month before was $ 0,60
you should look that in BTC not in $
for example:Nov 11 price was $ 0,381792>BTC 0.00005310
today price is $ 0,404840>BTC 0.00003648
and that is because the BTC prise rise up.if not 1ST price would be about $ 0,25

If you look in btc it always looses price...!!! if you look in dollar it always stays between 38 and 41 cents. BTC price one  month ago was 30% less than today.

this project only losing money , because you waste your time. you buy 20 month ago now worth only less than half the price in btc. you bougt 8000 now is 3600 . whole btc market doubled, this coin only losing money. because of the devs!!! look at other projects, they communicate every day and always have the news they promise to do. This team has no roadmap on the website...! how? it is multi million dollar project but have less things than a new crypto made by some studets in the basement. without ico, they even did ico here and took money first but give n product. if you want to lose your btc buy 1st!  also i zhink here in the forum and on buttrex are some trolls try to scam people , say 1st is a good coin, then pump proce and dump when some newbies buy and fall for their trick . dont believe these people do your own research. every serious company has a roadmap because you can see where they want to go and understand where they are now. its is important for investors becaseu they can decide the price. if the project is far behind the roadmap , then investors will take their money out. but this company dont want to say roadmap, becasu e they dont know anything. as i said, the people making this project , joe ,a achinese transfer student who is not US citizen he only study there , he is no programmer, he is only a smart businessman, he see the market need this product but he dont know programming. so  he pay some cheap programmers in lithuania. But he has no idea when this project will finish because for him its all new too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: