Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform  (Read 124246 times)
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

I was a Gamecredits investor for a long time and I remembered 1st blood was head-on competing with GC late 2016 and early 2017. These two projects were fighting for a place on coinmarketcap.  To be honest, I never bought a single 1st token.  I thought the team picked the project name "First Blood" was and is a creepy name.  I think the team should rebrand the name with a different name.  Rebrand the name to something that more a gaming company, and not so to creepy.  Look at these project and tell me if you would invest in them; Fucktoken, Putincoin, Clintoncoin, sexcoin, etc...FirstBlood? seriously? Just my opinion. You are all welcome to shit on my comment if you are disagreed. I will consider to invest in this coin if it is rebanding its name and with a new stronger roadmap.  I am waiting to see where this project's going next 6 months compares to Unikoin, MobileGo.
You've got a point buddy. I feel the same also.

Lol, i am quite ok about name. Provocative, fast to remember and imo suitable to new generation. I am looking for more games, do not like to see one more bcy.

p.s. there is difference between invest and trade. I personally did good profit on putincoin and some money on lepen . That was trades. If I like to invest, then I like to see team, roadmap, community, good starting price and more games on platform in case of 1st blood

Firstblood is a good token to trade too. If you bought on the bottom recently you can get a good profit, around 6x. May be market will give a chance for us to buy cheap Firstblood again.
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

This is one of the few coins I bought without doing research first. Well lesson learned.

Love the team's communication and frequent updates Huh

They sure know how to get new people to support the project  Undecided
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

I was a Gamecredits investor for a long time and I remembered 1st blood was head-on competing with GC late 2016 and early 2017. These two projects were fighting for a place on coinmarketcap.  To be honest, I never bought a single 1st token.  I thought the team picked the project name "First Blood" was and is a creepy name.  I think the team should rebrand the name with a different name.  Rebrand the name to something that more a gaming company, and not so to creepy.  Look at these project and tell me if you would invest in them; Fucktoken, Putincoin, Clintoncoin, sexcoin, etc...FirstBlood? seriously? Just my opinion. You are all welcome to shit on my comment if you are disagreed. I will consider to invest in this coin if it is rebanding its name and with a new stronger roadmap.  I am waiting to see where this project's going next 6 months compares to Unikoin, MobileGo.
You've got a point buddy. I feel the same also.

Lol, i am quite ok about name. Provocative, fast to remember and imo suitable to new generation. I am looking for more games, do not like to see one more bcy.

p.s. there is difference between invest and trade. I personally did good profit on putincoin and some money on lepen . That was trades. If I like to invest, then I like to see team, roadmap, community, good starting price and more games on platform in case of 1st blood

Firstblood is a good token to trade too. If you bought on the bottom recently you can get a good profit, around 6x. May be market will give a chance for us to buy cheap Firstblood again.
Yes sir i agree with you,  all coin now is down so it's chance us to buy more and hold this get profit, firstblood is good coin and game popular of gamer for exchibiton
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

If only we knew what games are going to be added!!
In their blog they said they'll probably add 3-4 games and that they're in talks with devs. It could be a chance to buy some tokens now that they're cheap but I only care about Overwatch and Destiny 2. If they add those games then I'll probably use this coin for tournaments a lot.
swiscoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

I was a Gamecredits investor for a long time and I remembered 1st blood was head-on competing with GC late 2016 and early 2017. These two projects were fighting for a place on coinmarketcap.  To be honest, I never bought a single 1st token.  I thought the team picked the project name "First Blood" was and is a creepy name.  I think the team should rebrand the name with a different name.  Rebrand the name to something that more a gaming company, and not so to creepy.  Look at these project and tell me if you would invest in them; Fucktoken, Putincoin, Clintoncoin, sexcoin, etc...FirstBlood? seriously? Just my opinion. You are all welcome to shit on my comment if you are disagreed. I will consider to invest in this coin if it is rebanding its name and with a new stronger roadmap.  I am waiting to see where this project's going next 6 months compares to Unikoin, MobileGo.

This project is over.They take our money.Joe is in our project like advisor.Check the team on the link below:
https://pikciochain.com/en/

investing in this 2 project will be losing of your money
RivAngE

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

I was a Gamecredits investor for a long time and I remembered 1st blood was head-on competing with GC late 2016 and early 2017. These two projects were fighting for a place on coinmarketcap.  To be honest, I never bought a single 1st token.  I thought the team picked the project name "First Blood" was and is a creepy name.  I think the team should rebrand the name with a different name.  Rebrand the name to something that more a gaming company, and not so to creepy.  Look at these project and tell me if you would invest in them; Fucktoken, Putincoin, Clintoncoin, sexcoin, etc...FirstBlood? seriously? Just my opinion. You are all welcome to shit on my comment if you are disagreed. I will consider to invest in this coin if it is rebanding its name and with a new stronger roadmap.  I am waiting to see where this project's going next 6 months compares to Unikoin, MobileGo.

This project is over.They take our money.Joe is in our project like advisor.Check the team on the link below:
https://pikciochain.com/en/

investing in this 2 project will be losing of your money

Do you mean the "Gamecredits" project or the "1st blood" project? Because to me, 1ST seems pretty alive.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

PUBG Tournament (February 17)
https://coindar.org/en/event/firstblood-1st-pubg-tournament-3182
RivAngE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:56:04 PM

wow that's big!
I wonder... will it be solo or team? Probably solo mode is easier to make.
RivAngE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

Got selected for the today's Tournament (not the invitational one)! I have no idea if they'll give rewards but let's have fun regardless! Grin
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

Maybe it's time to buy first blood but i don't have money,  it's project very awesome,  i remember the price first blood up 40k but now just 5k
xianwei82

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:04:26 AM

FirstBlood, a coin project of e-sports industry, will have good market space and development prospects in the next few years. So I invested in part of it for 3 years. Cool
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

New games should be added to your system. You have to use the advantage of being the first project in your area.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

Maybe it's time to buy first blood but i don't have money,  it's project very awesome,  i remember the price first blood up 40k but now just 5k

I have seen an all-time high of 80k sat for first blood on liqui when they had the alpha coming up shortly.Right now the interest of users seems to be on the downtrend which has impacted the price as well.
RivAngE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

By the way if I'm not mistaken, this is a ERC20 token? In that case there won't be any dedicated wallett from the developers?
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

By the way if I'm not mistaken, this is a ERC20 token? In that case there won't be any dedicated wallett from the developers?

Yes, it's an ERC20 token and I too have never seen any update on this thread regarding wallet provided by team, there are better wallets available in the market  like MEW,Eidoo etc
RivAngE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Yes, it's an ERC20 token and I too have never seen any update on this thread regarding wallet provided by team, there are better wallets available in the market  like MEW,Eidoo etc

I have a Ledger Nano S for XRP and ARK, I suppose I could throw in there tokens as well but do I have to own some ETH first? Like... is my Ethereum wallet "recognized" once it has a transaction or can I own 1st Blood token (and any other ERC20) in an Ethereum wallet without ETH? Tongue

To be honest I don't care about saving large amounts of 1ST as an investment, I'd like to use them as a gamer but I'm thinking about buying some from now that the price is low.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

It has become harder and harder to find respectable ICOs, however this project looks like it has value.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

I have a Ledger Nano S for XRP and ARK, I suppose I could throw in there tokens as well but do I have to own some ETH first? Like... is my Ethereum wallet "recognized" once it has a transaction or can I own 1st Blood token (and any other ERC20) in an Ethereum wallet without ETH? Tongue

To be honest I don't care about saving large amounts of 1ST as an investment, I'd like to use them as a gamer but I'm thinking about buying some from now that the price is low.

You don't need to have ETH in an ethereum wallet to store any ERC20 based tokens.If you are sending out those tokens from your hardware wallet to another address/exchange you need gas( a small amount of ETH) for the transaction to be completed.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
RivAngE

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

It has become harder and harder to find respectable ICOs, however this project looks like it has value.
The thing is... this is not an ICO anymore ^^
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

The thing is... this is not an ICO anymore ^^

People are too happy to write a post than reading the current discussion in the thread.It is a new trend here for newbies to get to a decent rank and join a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: