Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform  (Read 124246 times)
SweetHodler

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

we are in accumulation, been there forever. Just hope I can exit my position on some random pump. This coin is not really worth anything and crypto community does not care about it at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

we are in accumulation, been there forever. Just hope I can exit my position on some random pump. This coin is not really worth anything and crypto community does not care about it at all.
You ain't gonna make a cent if you're being disappointed by price action so easily mate. There is a reason "HODL" is a thing in the crypto-world!
SweetHodler

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

You ain't gonna make a cent if you're being disappointed by price action so easily mate. There is a reason "HODL" is a thing in the crypto-world!

man, I have been holding this useless token for 9 months. I need almost 7x to breakeven on my investment. There were "soo many" exciting things in this time in regards to 1st but it never reflected in the 1st/BTC. I wont give up tho.
RivAngE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

man, I have been holding this useless token for 9 months. I need almost 7x to breakeven on my investment. There were "soo many" exciting things in this time in regards to 1st but it never reflected in the 1st/BTC. I wont give up tho.
Wow did you buy on the spike up? I know how that feels, it has happened to everyone who's trading long enough. But the worst is to sell on loss and then see it reverse.
Personally I'd like to be able to use 1ST to game in a competitive environment and I don't care about it's price. I wonder if my ETH address can take tokens though... is every ETH address compatible? Even if it doesn't have any ETH yet? I haven't look it up much.
kozak.finance

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

Today is the tournament but it didnt affected the price at all.. Any thoughts why?
RivAngE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Today is the tournament but it didnt affected the price at all.. Any thoughts why?
Why would it affect it? If it brings viewers from the Twitch it may affect it slightly as new people buy in, but I wouldn't expect any big movement if investors don't pour in capital.
Iraes78

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

1st been delisted from bittrex 9 of march. Glad I sold all my holdings some weeks ago.... Roll Eyes
crypto4pizza

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

1st been delisted from bittrex 9 of march. Glad I sold all my holdings some weeks ago.... Roll Eyes

Where do u see this?
galio_ico

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

Where do u see this?
this is reason why some coin had been delisted from exchange
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000474232-Bittrex-Market-Token-Removal-Policy

and this is website to check exchage status
https://bittrex.com/status

scroll down or "ctrl+f" and you will see "MARKET NOTICES"
hope you get some information

crypto4pizza

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:02:27 AM

Thanks for the info.

I rarely check this ANN and just happened to tonight.  Lost heaps on this one, but glad I checked this post....  I was waiting for them to release PUBG before dumping my bags.  doh!

FYI - Team seems nonchalant about the delisting.  Here's someone's comments from their team :

"We do not engage 3rd party platforms with regards to our token.
As such, we have not been in communication with the Bittrex team.

We do not have any immediate plan to engage Bittrex with regard to our token."
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

Thanks for the info.

I rarely check this ANN and just happened to tonight.  Lost heaps on this one, but glad I checked this post....  I was waiting for them to release PUBG before dumping my bags.  doh!

FYI - Team seems nonchalant about the delisting.  Here's someone's comments from their team :

Wow, worst team and worst coin ever. I was also waiting for the random pump just to sell but it never came. Glad I invested insignificant amount. GG 1st blood
SweetHodler

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

good game, first blood, good game  Cry
RivAngE

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

A GOOD decentralized exchange is much needed.

Nowadays we've to choose between a high fees exchange (Bittrex, Bitfinex) with a healthy system or low fees and randomly working site (eg: Cryptopia). Why would Bitfinex charge me 2€ if I want to deposit 20€ worth of ETH to them, on top of the exchange fees from my wallet and trading fees and withdraw fees? The exchanges are turning into a centralized force and (indirectly) into price manipulators.

1ST has a solid team and plan and I wouldn't mind buying tokens at that low price... if I could find a decent exchange that is! Well, that has worked fine in the past: https://etherdelta.com/#1ST-ETH It also support Ledger Nano S, I used it to try trade.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

Why bittrex will be removed firstblood? Is firstblood coin scam?
Where is market firstblood still alive if i send to other exchange?
crypto4pizza

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

Second highest volume exchange is Upbit but it’s Korean AND they are partners with Bittrex...
uptoeleven76

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

vs

How do I prevent my coin from being delisted?
Please see the list of non-exhaustive factors that Bittrex generally reviews when determining whether to delist a token or remove a market.

Bittrex periodically reviews tokens on the Exchange to ensure the tokens and markets are consistent with the Company’s listing standards. If we reach out to a token team, please respond to us quickly and provide all the information requested. In addition, please keep us informed as to what is happening with your token or blockchain. For example, do not surprise us with a fork or any other disruption of your blockchain and please be responsive to our requests for support.

Draw your own conclusions...
Victorio

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:04:32 AM

Second highest volume exchange is Upbit but it’s Korean AND they are partners with Bittrex...
Delisting from Bittrex equals delisting from Upbit, unless a designated KRW pair exists on Upbit.

Guys, the delisting of FirstBlood was only a question of time. Of all the coins delisted since Fall 2017, I can't explain only the reasons for Bitshares. All the other tokens/coins had at least a trait that fits delisting criteria - low trading volume, existence of coordinated market action, lack of MVP or working product, strong appearance of a security.
Don't tell me you are in altcoins for the technology, you are a speculator, just like 98% of other members online  Cheesy
It still bothers me that unclear movements happen sometimes accurately before the delisting announcement.

I envision many would like to praise Binance in such a situation, please - don't.
1. Binance does not care what token to list, they will announce a trading contest for a collaborative token - the trading volume on such events is absolutely stupid. Market Manipulation 101.
2. The praised Binance coin vote drives speculative pumps.
3. Adding new tokens, many of which are scams, does not benefit the ecosystem. Trading in obscure conditions is not price discovery, it's merely enriching Market Makers, the Chinese who run Binance (ex-OKCoin staff) and a huge opportunity cost for the wannabe trader. Despite some new additions to Bittrex do not pass my scam filter, I am grateful for the removal of obsolete markets.

sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Where do u see this?
this is reason why some coin had been delisted from exchange
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000474232-Bittrex-Market-Token-Removal-Policy

and this is website to check exchage status
https://bittrex.com/status

scroll down or "ctrl+f" and you will see "MARKET NOTICES"
hope you get some information

thanks for information!
1st as I remember is a good coin, for gaming, there's a time I heard that 1ST will cooperate with DOTA to made this coin be the prize...
not sure why this being delisted cause daily volume still not that little

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Languett89

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:00:53 AM
Merited by 27aume (1)

First of all, I would like to state that I am invested in the Firstblood platform through it's ICO and that I own 1ST tokens.

Let's look briefly at firstblood.io source of funding, as stated on https://www.crunchbase.com/search/funding_rounds/field/organizations/funding_total/firstblood firstblood.io recieved 6.1 millions USD through it's private sale (VC funding round, stated on crunchbase, but I think it was a private sale, correct me if I'm wrong) and 5.5 millions USD through it's ICO. That's 11.6 millions USD total, as you can see on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstblood/#charts, as of now the market cap of circulating supply (some concerned have been raised by a reddior about the actual amount, as it was stated by 1ST team that the tokens kept by the company wouldn't be released until the dApp would be fully released and mass adopted; here is the link to the reddit post; https://www.reddit.com/r/FirstBloodio/comments/7zx149/founder_lockup_transparency/) is 25,113,948 USD, so still above ICO price in term of USD raised, but in term of BTC and ETH, which was raised during the ICO, which EVALUATED MUCH (ETH was around 13 USD, now is 855 USD; BTC was around 600 USD, now is 9660 USD) since the 26th of September, so from historical data from coinmarketcap.com on 28th of september 2016, the 1ST token was worth 0.00025112 BTC and is now worth 0.00003 BTC and went below followed by the Bittrex delisting message on the Bittrex website which is the biggest exchange trading 1ST tokens in term of volume.

Let's take it from there, how did we learn about the 1ST delisting? Through a message directly from Bittrex. No pre-announcement by the team, absolutely no notes or announcements on either the website, discord channel, twitter account, or the dev team blog. Also note, no post or announcements after the delisting from bittrex, members (I am guessing other concerned investors) have tried to reach through the different platform mentioned above to try and talk to the team to wonder what is going on. My feel on firstblood is that so far, it is SOLELY focusing on it's gamer community and absolutely not on it's investors. Great lack of communication concerning financial aspect of the firstblood ecosystem. A dire example of this lack of concern for it's investors, is that the only place where you can basically, talk to the team about concerns, developments, etc. is on their discord channel, and it is strictly forbidden to talk or discuss 1ST token price of any financial aspects, which is in my opinion ridiculous.

We all remember the massive firstblood pump and dump of this summer from June 13th to July 10th, the graph on CMC speaks for itself, when firstblood was paired 1ST/CNY which were subsequently closed due to the china exchange ban. So here is my REAL CONCERN;

Firstblood.io knowing that the chinese government would eventually close its exchange in an undisclosed near future because of Mr. Zhou, who, I think must know finances, being managing partner of a crypto hedge fund; https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/newblock-capital and founder of https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/alt-options-llc and stay on top the news, and even private news from exclusive members group, let 1ST main volume go through from 1ST/CNY and on the chinese exchange ban news all chinese whales that pumped the price hard for a month dumped hard in a very coincidental timely fashion with Mr. Zhou travels in China. Raking in thousands of BTC from investors, volume being 71.8 mln is USD daily volume on the hardest day of the pump, BTC being around 2.2k USD. This is pure extrapolation and hypothesis. But market and price manipulation is very very common in the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. And with the NOTORIOUS Firstblood.io radio silence over anything NOT related to gaming tournaments, additional features to the platform or various partnerships. It is really REALLY concerning. I do not think I am the only concerned investor here. We will await an explanation.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Bittrex recently updated their TOS and so I believe this is one reason for first blood to be delisted.There are many low volume coins which are still trading over there and still not delisted.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: