Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform  (Read 124246 times)
crypto4pizza

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

First of all, I would like to state that I am invested in the Firstblood platform through it's ICO and that I own 1ST tokens.

Let's look briefly at firstblood.io source of funding, as stated on https://www.crunchbase.com/search/funding_rounds/field/organizations/funding_total/firstblood firstblood.io recieved 6.1 millions USD through it's private sale (VC funding round, stated on crunchbase, but I think it was a private sale, correct me if I'm wrong) and 5.5 millions USD through it's ICO. That's 11.6 millions USD total, as you can see on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstblood/#charts, as of now the market cap of circulating supply (some concerned have been raised by a reddior about the actual amount, as it was stated by 1ST team that the tokens kept by the company wouldn't be released until the dApp would be fully released and mass adopted; here is the link to the reddit post; https://www.reddit.com/r/FirstBloodio/comments/7zx149/founder_lockup_transparency/) is 25,113,948 USD, so still above ICO price in term of USD raised, but in term of BTC and ETH, which was raised during the ICO, which EVALUATED MUCH (ETH was around 13 USD, now is 855 USD; BTC was around 600 USD, now is 9660 USD) since the 26th of September, so from historical data from coinmarketcap.com on 28th of september 2016, the 1ST token was worth 0.00025112 BTC and is now worth 0.00003 BTC and went below followed by the Bittrex delisting message on the Bittrex website which is the biggest exchange trading 1ST tokens in term of volume.

Let's take it from there, how did we learn about the 1ST delisting? Through a message directly from Bittrex. No pre-announcement by the team, absolutely no notes or announcements on either the website, discord channel, twitter account, or the dev team blog. Also note, no post or announcements after the delisting from bittrex, members (I am guessing other concerned investors) have tried to reach through the different platform mentioned above to try and talk to the team to wonder what is going on. My feel on firstblood is that so far, it is SOLELY focusing on it's gamer community and absolutely not on it's investors. Great lack of communication concerning financial aspect of the firstblood ecosystem. A dire example of this lack of concern for it's investors, is that the only place where you can basically, talk to the team about concerns, developments, etc. is on their discord channel, and it is strictly forbidden to talk or discuss 1ST token price of any financial aspects, which is in my opinion ridiculous.

We all remember the massive firstblood pump and dump of this summer from June 13th to July 10th, the graph on CMC speaks for itself, when firstblood was paired 1ST/CNY which were subsequently closed due to the china exchange ban. So here is my REAL CONCERN;

Firstblood.io knowing that the chinese government would eventually close its exchange in an undisclosed near future because of Mr. Zhou, who, I think must know finances, being managing partner of a crypto hedge fund; https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/newblock-capital and founder of https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/alt-options-llc and stay on top the news, and even private news from exclusive members group, let 1ST main volume go through from 1ST/CNY and on the chinese exchange ban news all chinese whales that pumped the price hard for a month dumped hard in a very coincidental timely fashion with Mr. Zhou travels in China. Raking in thousands of BTC from investors, volume being 71.8 mln is USD daily volume on the hardest day of the pump, BTC being around 2.2k USD. This is pure extrapolation and hypothesis. But market and price manipulation is very very common in the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. And with the NOTORIOUS Firstblood.io radio silence over anything NOT related to gaming tournaments, additional features to the platform or various partnerships. It is really REALLY concerning. I do not think I am the only concerned investor here. We will await an explanation.

You're totally right that they could care less about their investors.  There is basically zero communication or even marketing when it comes to the project aside from the developers update blog that's not even the easiest to find.  Not to mention, these guys have been around FOREVER and all they have is DOTA2 and upcoming PUBG.  Used to be a top 100 (maybe 50) coin.  Pretty sure this is a done deal for this project.  I dumped everything but still curious how it all plays out.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

A record ETH investment is an uncommon project. I can not understand why it is so slow.
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

I can not wait that long and stopped interested in the project. but I wonder - what's new?
Languett89

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

A record ETH investment is an uncommon project. I can not understand why it is so slow.

465,312 ETH(https://icobench.com/ico/firstblood), which would be today evaluated at today's price at 402,225,000 USD. Note, that's far from the ATH of ETH which then would've been; 670,000,000 USD, and also very far from ICO price of 5,500,000 USD, but at the end of the day there is absolutely no transparency about the financials aspects of firstblood.io from the team. And it is very concerning that the project (which with that much funding) is developed utterly slowly. Bringing forward the next question; the involvement of two of the founding members of 1ST that are involved in Newblock Capital and ALT Option LLC?
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

The gaming industry can bring a big return to investors. But I do not see an active movement here. More I trust platforms for investors, such as Safinus. There is a chance to make a profit
erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

So this goes into abyss of shitcoins?
andrewengland

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

I hope it isnt, in the meantime where should I store my tokens...
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

I hope it isnt, in the meantime where should I store my tokens...

I guess myetherwallet would suffice
erbott1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

I just don't know...it sounds so childish that you are not allowed to talk about the price in discord channel...maybe I have to admit my loss and sell this for 75% loss...jesus...BG.
crypto4pizza

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

I just don't know...it sounds so childish that you are not allowed to talk about the price in discord channel...maybe I have to admit my loss and sell this for 75% loss...jesus...BG.

I gave up and sold @ 70% loss.  Pointless with this team and there are much better opportunities then trying to wait this out and seeing if they get back on a major exchange.  It's taking them way too long to implement more games with the amount of investments they've been given and the time that they've had.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

Lots of coins will be delisted from Bittrex on 9 March: Agoras Tokens, FirstBlood, MaidSafeCoin...

Bittrex Market & Token Removal Policy Rule:

Limited trading volume on the exchange or potentially suspicious trading activity
Less than 2 BTC daily traded volume
Less than 15 BTC buy side support

Do these coins have really so little volume?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Lots of coins will be delisted from Bittrex on 9 March: Agoras Tokens, FirstBlood, MaidSafeCoin...

Bittrex Market & Token Removal Policy Rule:

Limited trading volume on the exchange or potentially suspicious trading activity
Less than 2 BTC daily traded volume
Less than 15 BTC buy side support

Do these coins have really so little volume?

Looks like bittrex is taking such tough decisions to overtake Binance in volume and remove coins which have less to no liquidity.Good for big projects and bad for small ones which rarely cross 500 BTC volume on good times.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

Bloody Hell! I can actually see this going somewhere Wink
erbott1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Sell it before it falls to 100sats..
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

Exchange killed another coin.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

I think team killed this one themselves. They probably dont even think delisting from bittrex is a big issue
SweetHodler

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

I think team killed this one themselves. They probably dont even think delisting from bittrex is a big issue

Agreed, do not blame bittrex for this. It all the fault of a team that just plays video games all day long and do not care about the investors money at all.
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Lack of interest to look into this big delisting issue will hurt the team further and the price the worst.They should now focus on Binance or Kucoin listing for few weeks rather than the development.This place used to be the best when the ico created a record for fastest funding but today worth nothing.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Mr.Robot-

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:15:37 AM

where can I buy this now? and are there any external wallets? I dont want to hold on an exchange
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

where can I buy this now? and are there any external wallets? I dont want to hold on an exchange

You need to check this link for the exchanges

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstblood/#markets

No wallet developed by the team, you can use myetherwallet or hardware wallets like ledger or trezor.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: