Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customer Service Manager With Remote Team Experience Looking for Employment!  (Read 446 times)
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:08:56 AM

Salutations! My name is Leonard Jackson, and I was the senior customer support at CEX.IO for a time. I am currently looking for additional work outside of my freelance endeavors, and figured I would give the board a try given my particular skill set.

I have multiple years of experience in customer service and sales, as well as remote team management experience and some limited technical support experience in the bitcoin sphere. While at my last employ, I was tasked with managing a small team of support agents in order to resolve user issues on a popular bitcoin trading platform. I have seen irate customers; you have truly not experienced the full ire of a customer/ user unless there is money on the line. I was specifically tasked with irate user satisfaction, as these tickets typically ended up being elevated to me.  I absolutely love my customers, and resolution of user issues WITH maximum user satisfaction is my main goal.

I am highly familiar with the Zendesk platform, as far as ticketing systems go. While operating as a team manager at my previous employ, we managed to maintain top ten percent metrics on Zendesk for our industry (financial services). I am also familiar with the entire family of Microsoft Office products, as well as their cloud hosted Google counterparts.

Resources were a bit strained at my previous employ. We provided 24 hour support to over 70,000 users that spoke a variety of languages. With a team of 6 individuals, man hours were a precious thing. I have worked 60 hour weeks, raw hours. This is seemingly the nature of startups, chaos, but it taught me a great deal about time management and prioritization. I would find great joy in having the resources to actually manage my community of users to the fullest extent Smiley

In summation, I haven't met too many customers that I can't make happy by the end of a ticket, and this is a point of professional pride. Users are people and like to be treated as such; the ability to empathize with the user and make them feel that their issue is important is the hallmark of superior customer service.

If this is an attitude that you would like to have on your team, I would be happy to oblige Cheesy

Thanks for your consideration in advance,
Leonard Jackson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonardaj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:45:25 PM

Hello everyone, I'm still actively looking for recruitment for any reasonable project that requires customer support or customer care solutions. I'm open to ventures outside of the crypto sphere; if you have a need that supersedes crypto. My rates are highly negotiable depending on the nature and periodicity of the work, shoot me a PM if you want a quote, I am open to suggested rates but be reasonable please Grin

GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:10:39 PM

Hello every one,

Due to the utter lack of response on this, and a recent, miraculous employment opportunity, I'm going to go ahead and take this down  Grin. It seems the mods had more issue with me seeking employment rather than me spouting off random opinions on the forum Smiley I've had more post deleted on this thread than I have since I joined this forum, LOL.

Thanks again for all those that took the time to review my application; it was greatly appreciated.

In the meanwhile, be on the look out for my new food truck!!! We will be operating out of the Research Triangle, selling delicious chicken and waffles (and we will accept cryptos!).

Stay tuned  Wink
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:35:11 PM

Out of curiousity, why did you leave your position at CEX.IO?
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:41:25 PM

Out of curiousity, why did you leave your position at CEX.IO?

If you were around CEX at the time, you may have noticed the entire support department suddenly dissappearing. This was because we were laid off; it  became more feasible from a cost and security standpoint to use an in- house support team (rather than the remote solution we were providing). Despite this rather abrupt termination of position, I still have a soft spot in my heart of CEX, and only have positive things to say about them. But it was 'quite inconvenient' at the time, two weeks is not quite sufficient when your primary income stream dries up with no preamble.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: