Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secure and private invoices, invoice in any currency, get paid in bitcoin  (Read 564 times)
btc_enigma (OP)

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:30:32 AM

Useful for freelancer or anyone looking to accept payments directly to your wallet without fees. Can invoice in INR, USD, EUR !

https://medium.com/@blockonomics_co/peer-to-peer-no-signups-invoice-in-fiat-get-paid-in-bitcoin-f77772e4308b#.kayu1h1k0

skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:26:45 AM

I don't get the use for it at all, maybe I missed something.

I mean somebody paid bitcoins to a qr code and you are watching for payment (which you can using gazillion methods already) and thats it!
Where is the INR conversion? (Or by currency support they mean they will convert the INR value to amount of BTC for you ... lol, really?)
Where is peer-to-peer? I see all this as a link on a private website, blockonomics.

In fact, I don't get how this is anything more than giving someone a new bitcoin address.  Huh

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 04:53:57 AM

Its nothing but just making calculation od exact amount with local currency. Because the payment is receiving to BTC address only.

The system should be like as people can get invoice in fiat currency. And when get payment exchange it and send it BTC main wallet.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:37:03 PM

This can be achieved by any one by taking APIs from xe.com

At least if this is also working to forward Bitcoin to main wallet, then it has a small value but in this case the company should work on building trust.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████