Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *******confident bets********  (Read 769 times)
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 02:06:53 PM

This match lost Kiss

Wow, I saw this post the other day and was wondering if it really was a fixed game because OP bet a whole bitcoin on the match.  I guess it wasn't a sure win after all.  I'm sure glad I didn't follow this bet with my own money.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 07:32:53 PM

This match lost Kiss

Wow, I saw this post the other day and was wondering if it really was a fixed game because OP bet a whole bitcoin on the match.  I guess it wasn't a sure win after all.  I'm sure glad I didn't follow this bet with my own money.

Yep and the OP never explained much which is really bad.
Good thing we never followed him else we would be down a whole bunch of btc right now.
I don't think he would have know about match fixing that is normally for regular bettors with a lot of money to splash around or even long ago I remember in cricket people involved in the sports and had direct touch with the players etc knew about match fixing, the public won;t unless it is leaked. The less people will know the better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:00:47 PM

This match lost Kiss

Yep and the OP never explained much which is really bad.
Good thing we never followed him else we would be down a whole bunch of btc right now.
I don't think he would have know about match fixing that is normally for regular bettors with a lot of money to splash around or even long ago I remember in cricket people involved in the sports and had direct touch with the players etc knew about match fixing, the public won;t unless it is leaked. The less people will know the better.
He was too confident that it will win the bet only to see the themes that he made already said it was a pity not all goes according to expectations.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:50:32 AM

If you really had knowledge of a fixed game you would not share it you would want loans from family and friends and people here. You would sell most of what you own and empty your bank account. So please dont lie. Lying makes your hair fall out ! xD
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: