Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy and Sell Bitcointalk Account :D  (Read 379 times)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:19:50 AM

Hi guys Cheesy I heard that if you are a newbie, one of the best way to earn bitcoin on this forum is to buy an account with high rank and with good post quality. I wan to help everyone for them to look and/or promote their account. Please use this thread and post if you are looking for an account with high rank or if you want to sell you account. I'm also looking for an account. Just post your offer and I'll think of it Cheesy TIA Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:29:03 AM

Digital goods section is the most fit with your thread, you can remove it there
Also if you want buy account you can go digital goods or auction section, there are a lot of auser selling account there.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:42:29 AM

Hi guys Cheesy I heard that if you are a newbie, one of the best way to earn bitcoin on this forum is to buy an account with high rank and with good post quality. I wan to help everyone for them to look and/or promote their account. Please use this thread and post if you are looking for an account with high rank or if you want to sell you account. I'm also looking for an account. Just post your offer and I'll think of it Cheesy TIA Wink

If your rushing all things to earn money here well that is what youll intended to do but account buying is highly discouraged by mod, but also be carefull on dealing to peoples here because theres a lot of scammers are lurking here in the furom and waiting for their prospects, thats why you need escrow if your dealing with unknown people here.

But if you use your bought account for good well thats ok, but if you use it for scamming well thats out of picture and thats very bad thing to do here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:31:26 PM

The act of trading BitcoinTalk accounts is frowned upon by the community. Accounts are bought mainly for the use of scams.
Use your current account and build it up from the ground like most of us here.

Good luck.

-.sgmf
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:36:41 PM

The act of trading BitcoinTalk accounts is frowned upon by the community. Accounts are bought mainly for the use of scams.

Good luck.
You are wrong I think. Most of the accounts get bouht for using it in a signature campaign.
I think only DT2 users gets bought to scam, ofcourse some smaller accounts can be bought for scamming too.
However everyone can scam, even the trusted people on here, there are lots of examples that a DT account has scammed. So always use escrow(even the escrows can be scammers too).

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:42:03 PM

Good luck.
You are wrong I think. Most of the accounts get bouht for using it in a signature campaign.
I think only DT2 users gets bought to scam, ofcourse some smaller accounts can be bought for scamming too.
However everyone can scam, even the trusted people on here, there are lots of examples that a DT account has scammed. So always use escrow(even the escrows can be scammers too).

Well think about - a scammer scams and gets negative trust. He then proceeds to buy a new account.
If people want to enroll into signature campaigns they should be honest and do it the right way.

-.sgmf
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:27:48 AM

Can i know how you'll 'earn bitcoin' after you buy higher account? Because you can earn bitcoin in many ways, "some" people buying higher account for scamming other people with collateral his bought account. But anyway, Make sure if you're always use escrow when you buy an acc.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:58:10 AM

wtf.. selling accounts is legal on bitcointalk  Angry?

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:13:20 AM

wtf.. selling accounts is legal on bitcointalk  Angry?
Unfortunately yes. Bitcointalk accounts are being sold for some reasons but mostly I know are people buying it to get in a good campaign with high paying rate. They basically want to get a higher rank account to earn more money. Some people buy accounts to start their services because onlyhigh rank memers are the ones trusted to not run easily Tho some dickheads buy  accounts to scam others.
Accounts are being bought and sold because this forums trust system is dumb.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: