Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 36$ Amazon Gift Card. Will Pay 30$ in BTC  (Read 627 times)
21BTC (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:16:25 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 10:24:53 AM by 21BTC

Your 36$ Amazon Gift Card for my 30$ in BTC
You go first or Escrow

UPDATE: Bought.
Giftcardtrades

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:29:57 PM

You are new. No one is going first. Better find an escrow now, save yourself time, when you do find a partner to trade with.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:35:39 PM

You are new. No one is going first. Better find an escrow now, save yourself time, when you do find a partner to trade with.

Its' usless to find the escrow now or before he have a deal going on, what if the escrow is not online at the time he found a seller, very usless post...

21BTC (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:40:49 PM

I don't have any problem with escrow. who want to sell gift card find Escrow and pay escrow fees
Giftcardtrades

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:54:31 PM

Ok, I'll do it, pm you the info.

Giftcardtrades

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:06:06 PM

Well, I am pleasantly surprised.

Went out on a limb...sold to him, he paid instantly.

Trans id:

https://blockchain.info/tx/98e3cea09ba385718ec0a5403a1967856c723c9fadfb6f7a7133ca7b4bc98461

Giftcardtrades

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:07:05 PM

Trans id:

https://blockchain.info/tx/98e3cea09ba385718ec0a5403a1967856c723c9fadfb6f7a7133ca7b4bc98461

He is sending the remaining amount in a few minutes, will update then.

Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 03:25:37 PM

Trans id:

He is sending the remaining amount in a few minutes, will update then.

How do we know your not a shill?!

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Giftcardtrades

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:28:37 PM

I'm not a shill, but if you know a way for me to.prove that, then tell me. I'm just confirming what hapoened. I honestly can care less what you think.

It's so funny here. Everyone ladles everyone else a scammer, then when someone actually does a legit trade, they get labeled a shill.

And you wonder why mainstream people are so damn leary about bitcoin. People are just assholes and can never be satisfied.

So tell me, how may I prove to you I'm not a shill. Would you like a photo of the gift card I bought?

21BTC (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:30:58 PM

I'm not a shill, but if you know a way for me to.prove that, then tell me. I'm just confirming what hapoened. I honestly can care less what you think.

It's so funny here. Everyone ladles everyone else a scammer, then when someone actually does a legit trade, they get labeled a shill.

And you wonder why mainstream people are so damn leary about bitcoin. People are just assholes and can never be satisfied.

So tell me, how may I prove to you I'm not a shill. Would you like a photo of the gift card I bought?
Hi
I am just waiting for this tx https://blockchain.info/tx/9209973a1426a16db26d132f90445f0f08494a40287c624639f45e15fe7190f2 to get atleast 3 confirmation. As soon as it gets 3 confirmations. 0.05 BTC with be in my hot wallet. and i will pay your remaining amount instantly. Please be patient Smiley
Giftcardtrades

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:31:41 PM

There's proof I bought the damn card xch.  Happy?

Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 03:46:50 PM

Notice the "?!" on my post? It was a hypothetical question that you suddenly got all defensive about. I posted what I posted because it's easy to boost feedback like this and me asking a question helps tackle the issue. Maybe someone will come up with a way to authenticate feedback? No normal person would go first out on a limb, so why did you? Instead of messaging me and calling me a douche for asking the right questions, how about you stop taking things so personally because no one asked you to draw blood to prove yourself, it was a hypothetical question, asked with good intent and you suddenly want to go on a crusade.

No, mainstream people are leary about Bitcoin for the following:

- Currency is volatile at times (okay which currency isn't but at least your BTC won't suddenly drop overnight to say half it's value
- It's a new, unregulated technology - people are naturally resistant to change and you lower that resistance with education, reassurance and valid facts
- Most people can't be bothered with the hassle.....to buy Bitcoin, the average user would have to either have to do a LBC trade or verify their ID on a exchange. Bit of hassle just to change your fiat into something that doesn't offer you any real advantage. A mainstream user wouldn't really trade $10 in Fiat just to get a 10% saving on Amazon when they can buy it much quicker.

People won't read this conversation and think "omg Bitcoin is so shady because this guy said that guy might be a shill".....

If you really want to talk about proving yourself, sorry no buying the card doesn't prove shit. You could easily own both accounts and do the transaction yourself to boost feedback.

Pro-tip, the burden of blame would have to be on me, so get your knickers out of a twist just because someone asked you difficult question.

I'm just confirming what hapoened. I honestly can care less what you think.

Should have just left it at that, instead of trying to prove yourself to someone who won't give a toss about this conversation in 5 minutes. Good luck with your endeavors, I'm out.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
21BTC (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:56:04 PM

@Giftcardtrades Please update me with the bitcoin address you want me to send the remaining amount  Smiley
Giftcardtrades

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:02:58 PM

@Giftcardtrades Please update me with the bitcoin address you want me to send the remaining amount  Smiley

1ATvwwyS23Vrj3XNu5vcnKBD1j3e6r9NJ3

21BTC (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:10:32 PM

1ATvwwyS23Vrj3XNu5vcnKBD1j3e6r9NJ3
Sent.
https://blockchain.info/tx/ce1acd20f39b3484cedc63b27612214f7da938d020a31f7d7b5498464362245f

Sorry for this hilarious looking tx  Tongue
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:03:57 PM

I wonder why suddenly buyers and sellers are posting btc addresses and blockchain  on the thread ,which is usually done over PMs ?

What OP is trying to prove ?
 Can I guess both the buyer and seller are the same ?? Grin
Giftcardtrades

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:59:52 PM

I wonder why suddenly buyers and sellers are posting btc addresses and blockchain  on the thread ,which is usually done over PMs ?

It was done in pm. I posted to make it a public transaction. But hey, I guess I am the same, I guess it totally makes sense for me to buy a gift card for myself. Fucking clown.

kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:27:46 PM

I wonder why suddenly buyers and sellers are posting btc addresses and blockchain  on the thread ,which is usually done over PMs ?

It was done in pm. I posted to make it a public transaction. But hey, I guess I am the same, I guess it totally makes sense for me to buy a gift card for myself. Fucking clown.

Your user name says it all...

You may need this thread to showcase for your (future) scheme of things to come  Grin Grin
Giftcardtrades

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:28:55 AM

I wonder why suddenly buyers and sellers are posting btc addresses and blockchain  on the thread ,which is usually done over PMs ?

Your user name says it all...

You may need this thread to showcase for your (future) scheme of things to come  Grin Grin

You may need to suck my cock.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: