Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrypTTubE Earn Ethereum  (Read 1157 times)
rudane2014 (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 01:21:18 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 03:59:21 AM by rudane2014

Welcome to CrypTTubE!

Earn!

Simply by watching our Gaming videos everyday you may earn up to 0.012 USD or more from each video you view on CrypTTubE.
All withdraws are now processed in Ethereum other methods may be added.

Faucets!

Claim free Coins from our faucets hourly.

To all new persons Please Note: Registrations are temporally disabled for a short time it will be unlocked soon
I will update hear when I have unlocked it.

http://cryptsat.com/

Thank you.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:23:58 PM

What is 0.0025*30 satoshi? What's the reward? 0.0025 btc per video or what?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 01:46:51 PM

Yes each video will pay 0.0025 satoshi "Peercoin". I will have new videos every week or two but you are able to earn from them everyday when the timer resets. I'am currently setting the cronjob to run everyday at 12:00Noon EST .

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 02:01:32 PM

Yes each video will pay 0.0025 satoshi "Peercoin". I will have new videos every week or two but you are able to earn from them everyday when the timer resets. I'am currently setting the cronjob to run everyday at 12:00Noon EST .

Hi, I registered and logged in as well evaded the huge number of pop ups and pay per visit link shortener to get to the video. Watched the full video and now what? The page is just static, my balance is not updated and I see no buttons? please leave a short guide.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stiffbud

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:14:16 PM

Site does not look so good. 0.0025 satoshi is too high for a video payment. How can I know this will really pay me the coin?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:20:40 PM

sorry but i'm still confuse here because you said 0.0025 satoshi not 0.0025 btc and it mean the rewards only less than 1 satoshi and whether it's that true
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 06:35:25 PM

sorry but i'm still confuse here because you said 0.0025 satoshi not 0.0025 btc and it mean the rewards only less than 1 satoshi and whether it's that true

I'am paying in Peercoin so it was 0.0025 Peercoin per video. I said satoshi because its is less that 1.0 Peercoin sorry about that.
I have now increased the amount you can earn to 0.012 Peercoin per video with each video ranging from 1 - 3 mins.
I have also limited the amount of active registered users to 50 for the time being when it reaches the cap I will disable registration.

The reason for that is because I'am waiting on a letter from google to finish verifying my account.

Users don't need to worry their earnings because currently all payments are being sent from my mining farm mining Ethereum 24/7.

Hi, I registered and logged in as well evaded the huge number of pop ups and pay per visit link shortener to get to the video. Watched the full video and now what? The page is just static, my balance is not updated and I see no buttons? please leave a short guide.

If a video did not credit your account after you have watched it, you need to reload the page and try it again I notice that it happens and they said it depends on your location to the location of the hosting server and the buffering of the youtube video.
You must have java script enable on your browser.

I'am using a plugin called MyCred to reward users Peercoin they are other plugins that I can try to reward users Peercoin so I will look into it if this problem continues on a large scale messing up users earnings.
I'am sorry about any delay it may have.

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 07:14:47 PM

Update:
I will accept 25 active users for the time being this cap will be removed soon and it will now be 0.024 Peercoin Per Video)
Enjoy 30 short videos everyday 1 - 3 mins tops)
I will make my next set of videos 1 min each I did not actually make these videos for this reason.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:36:32 PM

Update:
I will accept 25 active users for the time being this cap will be removed soon and it will now be 0.024 Peercoin Per Video)
I will make my next set of videos 1 min each I did not actually make these videos for this reason.

Because it is not Altcoin section, you should post information how much in Bitcoin is 0.024 Peercoin. I'm sure that not many users can exchange that in memory. (or, at least tell us where we can check price of Peercoin)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:18:39 AM

Update:

Because it is not Altcoin section, you should post information how much in Bitcoin is 0.024 Peercoin. I'm sure that not many users can exchange that in memory. (or, at least tell us where we can check price of Peercoin)

1PPC is 65000 satoshi, so 0.024PPC is BTC0.00001500  Wink

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 05:33:30 PM

Update:

1PPC is 65000 satoshi, so 0.024PPC is BTC0.00001500  Wink

Hey good/day all)
is that bad for 1 min each video?
my next set of videos will be 1 min each its because this set of videos were  not made for this reason
if not tell me a good amount that you think would be perfect and I will see how far I can increase your rewards))

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:07:56 AM

Update:

1PPC is 65000 satoshi, so 0.024PPC is BTC0.00001500  Wink

Hey good/day all)
my next set of videos will be 1 min each its because this set of videos were  not made for this reason
if not tell me a good amount that you think would be perfect and I will see how far I can increase your rewards))

I think 0.05 PPC would be good. As it is, it pays under $0.01 per video. Even sites like Swagbucks pay more than this and don't require nearly as much work.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:11:33 AM

Update:

1PPC is 65000 satoshi, so 0.024PPC is BTC0.00001500  Wink

Hey good/day all)
my next set of videos will be 1 min each its because this set of videos were  not made for this reason

I think 0.05 PPC would be good. As it is, it pays under $0.01 per video. Even sites like Swagbucks pay more than this and don't require nearly as much work.

Yeah 0.05 would be a good amount but it can be more if YT and Google Pays what I seeing in my account today.
I will try to get it up there when I can.

I just need to really see what google & YT pays from their ads and so on, it seems to be a good amount so far but I think I need to wait on the final estimation I'am new and I'am not sure if it is accurate.

I took some screenshots you can see how much I made last Friday.

Amount of videos watched
https://postimg.org/image/n9h1i7zsn/

Total Ad Revenue
https://postimg.org/image/f6iv6wf7b/

My 60% of the Ad Revenue "If you know please let me know if this is excatly what I will be paid thx"
https://postimg.org/image/3swbvp4on/

I was testing to see if anything would show up and I watch about 61 videos using a VPN Program connected to USA  Cool .
I notice all the ads pay higher from USA on the other networks I tried and I must say I was so shocked when I saw the amount I made in about 2 hours of videos with "40 Estimated monetized playbacks" out of about 61.

All the revenue came from ads/ clicks that were made on them, they really pay high, if this is the actual amount that I will be paid.)
I'am just going to wait a few weeks and see what really happens hopefully I can get a correct estimation and then I will be more than able to increase your earnings from each of my videos.

So continue to watching and so on I think will be able to get a good or the correct estimation within 2 weeks.

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 07:02:24 PM

Hey everyone. good day/ night.

Update:
To all active registered users at EYTubE:

I want you to know EYTubE will be back online soon. I have recalculated your earnings and turned it into USD.

Payments will be sent using Faucetbox I will pay users in Peercoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin. Ethereum will be added soon other payment methods will be added example paypal hopefully.

Users will now earn 0.012 USD Per video we will have either 25 or 30 videos they will reset everyday at 3:00AM EST" this time may be changed it depends".

Any other updates will be posted hear stay tuned).

Thank you for your support.

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:13:26 AM

That's mean i get paid 30 satoshi per watch one video? right? it's not worth dude, sorry to say that but more better to play faucet then try earn at your site.
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:44:42 AM

That's mean i get paid 30 satoshi per watch one video? right? it's not worth dude, sorry to say that but more better to play faucet then try earn at your site.

Can you all please stop twisting up everything I saw and read with understanding..
Thank you.
why would someone pay that amount?..

Update:

To all previously registered users we are back online you may login and continue earning.

Please Note: Update your receiving address in the my account section we now have a minimum withdraw of $3 USD.
All payments are now made in Ethereum!

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:44:08 PM

Where is the link?

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:30:39 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 03:24:18 PM by rudane2014

All new users Please Note: Registrations are temporally disabled for a short time it will be unlocked soon

Sorry I forgot to put the site link in again lol
http://eytube.cryptsat.com/

birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:58:54 PM

i want to register...please ad me the last..

haha,,,if only allowed

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 03:23:37 PM

i want to register...please ad me the last..

haha,,,if only allowed

Hi I'am sorry but registrations are locked. It will be unlocked soon in a few weeks I will update it hear.

All previous active users can continue their earnings.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: