Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: browser or internet? just been running slow last 48 hours, no idea why?  (Read 733 times)
doublemore (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:55:03 PM

browser or internet? just been running slow last 48 hours, no idea why?

every site i load takes ages, internet speed test says i have 30mbs so should be more than enough, my computer runs fine on all other offline stuff.   Probably an ISP problem right? those speed test things not accurate?
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:00:12 PM

Have you tried resetting either your internet or browser to see which is the problem?
CaptainArmenia

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:21:30 PM

This is a late reply, the guy's internet isn't probably slow anymore, but just in case for all you geniuses out there: when you have a problem like the OP described, the easiest and most logical step is just to try using another browser. You do know there are many different browsers out there, right?
knaveen

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 10:29:25 AM

If you are facing serious browser problems then install uc browser for pc which loads pages much faster than ever.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:13:22 PM

If you are facing serious browser problems then install uc browser for pc which loads pages much faster than ever.
doesn’t matter. in fact, can you guys espically op to check out your contract if it is expired. Huh
if it expired, then the reason gone explicit. Tongue

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
bitcoincar

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:18:53 PM

Maybe you have a spyware infection... Run a scanner to check for infections. Melwarebytes is a popular anti-melware tool that you could use.

plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:57:04 AM

Checj also on you task manager which application are using internet. Close the applications that using internet that you dont need also check for virus if you have installed an antivirus. You should contact also your internet service provider so they can help you with your problem.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:29:01 PM

Probably just delete your browser history and all downloads, through options. Then you can also use special cleaner software, like, this one - http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner, which works great.  Wink
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:35:12 PM

Sometimes my FF browser starts going really, really slow. I check how much ram it's using it up and it would be over 1.2 GB. So I simply shut it down and then open it back up again. Make sure that your settings are set for starting back with your last open tabs, else it will simply start with just your home page.
saatana

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:12:17 PM

check other browser maybe?

also you should test the ping and if the packets come corrupted
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: