Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just hacked 3 and scammed 3 members.  (Read 4349 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1222

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 11:54:18 PM

Total amount excluding losses on dice: 0.1 BTC now.

2 heroes 1 senior some other shit

This is some fucking revenge for you Stunna.
Fuck you you piece of shit. You don't even know what's coming to you.

Can anyone tl;dr this whole story so everyone can understand it as our dawgie requested before?
FruitsBasket more details?
Okay, so this is what happend:

I saw that the user stealth923 was asking for a loan, so I decided to look at the request and accepted it. I thought it was shady that there was no signed message, but it was never staked so I though it was ok, since all the posts were in altcoin announcements. Then he gave me the password, which sounded like easy hackable. So then I made a post and said it, then the lender/scammer became angry and said I was a scammer, so I was forced to send him the lending amount we agreed on. Since the that account I control now is a hero member, is it lucky that there was only scammed 0.08BTC and not more, so the damage that is caused is small. I have send an email to the real owner, since that email was staked in a PM from 2014 and was in the profile page. Now I will be waiting for the real owner to contact me and we will talk about what we will do. Please son't send me fake emails, I am not stupid.

I'll remove the negative feedback once the accounts are back in control of the original owner.

But what if hes just trollin around here?? if he really hack those accounts he will not possibly expose it on public and the big possibilities there is he will use it on big scams in future, but what happen here is he easily drop the name out of them maybe he just random picked it from auction section because their are possibilities that the owner of that accounte are temporary off since he was use his account as collateral. OP seeks attention only here.

I don't understand why you judge stunna in your scam (except you're lost a lot money in his site, and you blame him for your loss, PD has provably fair and they are one of trusted gambling sites). But didnt you have shame? You just scam people who already trust in you.

I think he lose big money in their and he was catching the attention of stunna and thats sad since no one's forcing him to gamble and yet if he lose he will blame the owner that he is being by the said site.

If you dont want to lose money dont gamble.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:28:57 AM

Condoras seem to be one of the victim.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544437.0;topicseen
User took loan and the account was provided as a collateral I think. Condoras said he secured the account. Poor man, he took a negged account.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:06:54 AM

Condoras seem to be one of the victim.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544437.0;topicseen
User took loan and the account was provided as a collateral I think. Condoras said he secured the account. Poor man, he took a negged account.
there are 2 other victims too, Fruitbaskets, and the one still no idea because OP just posted 3 link, which 2 of them are same link. This is the risk when you're going to give loan to people, even though they can do sign msg from old address.
jacee
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:11:04 AM

there are 2 other victims too, Fruitbaskets, and the one still no idea because OP just posted 3 link, which 2 of them are same link. This is the risk when you're going to give loan to people, even though they can do sign msg from old address.
Actually the borrower didn't provide a signed message. Condoras took a signed message from a new address. Borrowers reason was that he can't provide an ol signed message because he never staked an address. Personally I wouldn't give a loan to someone who can't provide a proof that he is the original owner of the account.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:32:56 AM

Actually the borrower didn't provide a signed message. Condoras took a signed message from a new address. Borrowers reason was that he can't provide an ol signed message because he never staked an address. Personally I wouldn't give a loan to someone who can't provide a proof that he is the original owner of the account.
oh my bad, i though the borrower was did sign msg from old address.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:55:11 AM

Causing other people to suffer while you feel you are justified in your action, will only lead to pain. for both the people you harm and yourself

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:33:52 AM

Condoras seem to be one of the victim.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544437.0;topicseen
Yes, if you can't get a signed message prior to buying, or accepting as collateral an account, then the account might as well be hacked. It is one thing if you simply can't sign a message from an old address associated with their account, however once that account starts changing hands (possibly multiple times), fairly serious issues start popping up, especially considering that it can often be difficult to tell the "real" person who sold a particular account.   
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:40:13 AM

the problem on lender's side is even they know the account can't provide a signed message they still accept it now they gave free bitcoins to the scammer, good for them atleast they will learn the lesson about the signed message

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5138
Merit: 12564

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:42:49 AM

The three accounts he's talking about are:
jylee1997123
phosphorush
stealth923

They were all almost certainly hacked using the password hashes that were leaked a year ago -- these users never changed their password since then, and were probably using fairly simple passwords.

For all of these users, I randomized their passwords and changed their email addresses to their initial values. So if they return, they'll probably (though not certainly) be back in the hands of their original owners.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:35:26 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 05:51:20 AM by FruitsBasket

jylee1997123
phosphorush
stealth923

They were all almost certainly hacked using the password hashes that were leaked a year ago -- these users never changed their password since then, and were probably using fairly simple passwords.

For all of these users, I randomized their passwords and changed their email addresses to their initial values. So if they return, they'll probably (though not certainly) be back in the hands of their original owners.
Hey Theymos,

Thank you for helping me out here, I have had contact with the original owner and I told him what u told me through PM. I am still a bit upset about the fact that I loose the collateral(I was going to give it back anyway, there was no point in keeping it) and my money, but I guess no one can help that and it is my own fault. And yes the password was so easy hackable that it would only take seconds to crack.

The real owner of the account replied and said he didn't make those loan requests.
So he was indeed hacked.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:21:11 AM

According to the seclog, the password has been reset through the email.
Please Stealth923 confirm it here and send me an email saying that you got your account back.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ndnh
Legendary

Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:32:15 AM

I assume you just hacked 3 alt accounts of Stunna? Tongue
condoras
Legendary

Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:54:28 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 12:22:50 PM by condoras

Yes, i am the other victim of this scam... Undecided

I should be more cautious, its my fault...

So now what?  I need to wait for the original owners?

EDIT : Btw and just for the record, this is his Alt account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=876555 to communicate with me,, when he "gave" me the Hero account for collateral.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
condoras
Legendary

Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:54:32 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 02:06:15 PM by condoras

jylee1997123
phosphorush
stealth923

I confirm that. I have no access to the Hero account that i take as collateral.

I hope at least, the original owners to get these accounts back...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:50:45 AM

They were all almost certainly hacked using the password hashes that were leaked a year ago
Do you have any idea who the OP is? (Was his account hacked too?).
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:03:59 AM

stealth923 was already a Dash scammer and cult enforcer, so this isn't really much of a change.   Grin

Plz LMK when you're going to dump his Masternodes, so I can short ahead of time.   Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 10:38:04 AM

That is online terrorism.Taking revenge on someone else for someone else's mistakes or blaming our own fault on others
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:51:57 AM

Please Stealth923 confirm it here and send me an email saying that you got your account back.

Hi FruitsBasket,

Yes I have got my account back by resetting the password.

thanks. Need to the bad rating removed
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:18:59 AM

Hi FruitsBasket,

Yes I have got my account back by resetting the password.

thanks. Need to the bad rating removed
I am replying because I got a PM from an user asking me to confirm that your account is not in the hands of the original owner. To confirm this I need you to reply to the email I have sent you a while ago, I already told you that. If you can not reply to that email that I sent to, you are not the original owner.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:28:40 AM

The admin should really do a force reset of all the passwords, this is going out of controll and need to be stoped right now.

Is it not possible that he simply do a force reset?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: