Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minecraft: Use and earn bitcoin inside the game  (Read 7900 times)
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 03:56:19 AM

While this seems to be a worthwhile adventure, I mean earning bitcoin doing what I basically do on other servers, wouldn't this be something that violates Microjang's EULA? I remember reading that they actually started enforcing it in a way 1.9.4+ in where EULA-non-compliance caused your server to become blacklisted in the core game and made it unable to connect to from the vanilla launcher. Also, Bitquest does not require 3rd-party mods to be installed? However, checking their reddit and the launcher, this server is currently down and has been down for about 3 days now..

There have been a lot of times Bitquest was down. Hope they could get back again or if so, hope they could resolve the problems. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 01:56:12 AM

How many you can earned from that game is well worth the time it has spent probably the game great for children to learn about bitcoin.

Not much and it depends on you playing the game. You can sell items such as blocks and blocks can be sold at 23 bits or 0.000023 BTC. If you find rare items and you can sell them in bigger prices.  Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 09:07:38 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 09:14:49 AM by bitcoineverything

haven't played such game before? this means that we download the game and then connect to the  Bitquest server correct?
users my want to try and a little time to entertain themselves while waiting for price of altcoins they invest before dumping.  Grin

Yes. You have to download the game,install it in your device or computer and connect to the Bitquest server. As of this time, Bitcoin is the most competitive Cryptocurrency and will always will IMHO. Smiley

Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:10:56 PM

haven't played such game before? this means that we download the game and then connect to the  Bitquest server correct?
users my want to try and a little time to entertain themselves while waiting for price of altcoins they invest before dumping.  Grin

Yes. You have to download the game,install it in your device or computer and connector the Bitquest server. As of this time, Bitcoin is the most competitive Bitcoin and will always will IMHO. Smiley

will try this out, a good opportunity to reactive minecraft.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 01:06:17 PM

haven't played such game before? this means that we download the game and then connect to the  Bitquest server correct?
users my want to try and a little time to entertain themselves while waiting for price of altcoins they invest before dumping.  Grin

Yes. You have to download the game,install it in your device or computer and connect to the Bitquest server. As of this time, Bitcoin is the most competitive crypto and will always will IMHO. Smiley

Minecraft is a good game and is more better with Bitcoin. Hope other games will integrate with Bitcoin too, like Pokemon Go. Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:28:22 AM

let me put it this way for those of you who are thinking about making money this way.
if you are not a minecraft fan and if you do not enjoy the game itself then going in only for the money is a total waste of your time. because the earning is not what you think it is.
so only do it if you are already enjoying the game, so playing for money is only a bonus.

Thanks for this Herbert. I guess it is the same as DigiBytes for LoL or CS Go (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0;topicseen). Just a small extra for fans of the game and cyrpto currencies.

Playing with these games are just extra earnings plus fun and entertainment. Thanks for these guys! Smiley

Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:34:52 PM

Yes. You have to download the game,install it in your device or computer and connect to the Bitquest server. As of this time, Bitcoin is the most competitive crypto and will always will IMHO. Smiley

Minecraft is a good game and is more better with Bitcoin. Hope other games will integrate with Bitcoin too, like Pokemon Go. Smiley

have not much time to play but i like it, bitcoin and pokemon go = much promotion.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:38:38 AM

have not much time to play but i like it, bitcoin and pokemon go = much promotion.

We do not know how long will be the Pokemon Go phenomenon lasts. So, I believe Bitcoin will be one of their strategies to maintain the game in the mainstream. What do you think?

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 02:05:48 PM

We do not know how long will be the Pokemon Go phenomenon lasts. So, I believe Bitcoin will be one of their strategies to maintain the game in the mainstream. What do you think?

Not time yet for Pokemon Go to embrace Bitcoin because it is still on its peak. I guess Pokemon Go will definitlely need Bitcoin in the future. Smiley

plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:30:40 PM

How many you can earned from that game is well worth the time it has spent probably the game great for children to learn about bitcoin.

Not much and it depends on you playing the game. You can sell items such as blocks and blocks can be sold at 23 bits or 0.000023 BTC. If you find rare items and you can sell them in bigger prices.  Smiley
Seems.like its fun but the price every blocks are very cheap. But its good to see games that can earn btc when it played. Hope pokémon go also make this cool idea. Im sure crypto users will more active catching pokémons. Theres also rare pokémons which can sell to btc. 
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:11:23 PM

Seems.like its fun but the price every blocks are very cheap. But its good to see games that can earn btc when it played. Hope pokémon go also make this cool idea. Im sure crypto users will more active catching pokémons. Theres also rare pokémons which can sell to btc. 

if pokemon go implements the same the already crippled servers will get blasted long time!!!..but it would be nice to have it though as you said
btc_94

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:53:28 PM

If you are a new player who is going to be playing minecraft just for bitcoins you wont be earning too much because till the time you get the hang of it most experienced players would be doing the same thing and they would naturally be earning more.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 04:02:27 AM

If you are a new player who is going to be playing minecraft just for bitcoins you wont be earning too much because till the time you get the hang of it most experienced players would be doing the same thing and they would naturally be earning more.

Earning Bitcoin in minecraft is just an added feature. It makes existing players enjoy more the game and invites people in the Bitcoin community to play the game. This is how a win-win strategy works if an online game integrates with bitcoin. Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:35:10 AM

The game won't fun if your goal is to earn lots of bitcoin or you still newbie in minecraft. But, i wonder how many active player in here?
I want to try this server, but my internet connection isn't good enough because high ping Sad

Before playing, you need to have a good internet connection so you can play with the server. Smiley

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:36:47 AM

I'm really loving this, its pretty cool to earn bitcoins for playing minecraft, due to this you keep playing and minecraft itself is already cool.
Really looking the idea that people are doing this, I never have done it yet but I will soon because its sounding so cool.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 10:19:40 AM

I'm really loving this, its pretty cool to earn bitcoins for playing minecraft, due to this you keep playing and minecraft itself is already cool.
Really looking the idea that people are doing this, I never have done it yet but I will soon because its sounding so cool.

Yes I agree! Anything that uses Bitcoin is really cool... Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 08:46:49 AM

let me put it this way for those of you who are thinking about making money this way.
if you are not a minecraft fan and if you do not enjoy the game itself then going in only for the money is a total waste of your time. because the earning is not what you think it is.
so only do it if you are already enjoying the game, so playing for money is only a bonus.

Thanks for this Herbert. I guess it is the same as DigiBytes for LoL or CS Go (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0;topicseen). Just a small extra for fans of the game and cyrpto currencies.

Nice share! All LOL and CS players should try this one! It adds more excitement and ease in playing the game.  Smiley

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:00:43 AM

Hi Everyone!

A lot of us love to play minecraft and there is one thing that is more interesting about it.

Players of minecraft can now easily buy in-game currency and blocks using bitcoins. Bitquest, a minecraft server is the first to utilize bitcoin for its economic component in which players can USE and EARN BTC within the Minecraft game. It does not earn you much but this is like earning bitcoin while doing your thing.

If you want to know more about this minecraft server, you can check the link below:

Minecraft servers that run on Bitcoin

We would like to know your thoughts, experiences, suggestions and/or questions. Smiley

Please give some more information like how long you played there and how much you earned in the time.

Thanks a lot
If we can earn real bitcoin,can we withdraw them to our wallet? I am not a minecraft fan but being a game lover I can give it a try if it gives me an additional opportunity to earn some bitcoins

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 05:49:22 AM

Hi Everyone!

A lot of us love to play minecraft and there is one thing that is more interesting about it.

Players of minecraft can now easily buy in-game currency and blocks using bitcoins. Bitquest, a minecraft server is the first to utilize bitcoin for its economic component in which players can USE and EARN BTC within the Minecraft game. It does not earn you much but this is like earning bitcoin while doing your thing.

If you want to know more about this minecraft server, you can check the link below:

Minecraft servers that run on Bitcoin

We would like to know your thoughts, experiences, suggestions and/or questions. Smiley

Please give some more information like how long you played there and how much you earned in the time.

Thanks a lot
If we can earn real bitcoin,can we withdraw them to our wallet? I am not a minecraft fan but being a game lover I can give it a try if it gives me an additional opportunity to earn some bitcoins

Definitely yes. we can withdraw our funds out from minecraft the same as we can deposit. Minecraft has bank systems inside the game where you can transfer funds from and to. Smiley

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:44:34 AM

I don't consider my self a minecraft player and it's been more than a year since the last time i tried the game,but out of curiosity,how much can you earn per day when you play?
Minecraft is huge and i think this is a great opportunity to promote Bitcoin especially at young ages.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: