Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:34:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minecraft: Use and earn bitcoin inside the game  (Read 7900 times)
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:30:05 PM

I have been wanting to play but I need to find minecraft going for sale at a good price. Obviously a legit copy. Maybe I could pay it off playing this game do you think I could ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:26:29 PM

*sigh*

Like all the other "Earn money while you play" schemes on the internet, this server basically functions like a faucet. It pays you barely a couple of cents for hours of playtime.

Never mix work with pleasure. There's a huge difference.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 01:47:54 AM

I have been wanting to play but I need to find minecraft going for sale at a good price. Obviously a legit copy. Maybe I could pay it off playing this game do you think I could ?

Yes! For me you could. It depends on how you play and how well you know the game.. that would awesome! Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:08:20 PM

*sigh*

Like all the other "Earn money while you play" schemes on the internet, this server basically functions like a faucet. It pays you barely a couple of cents for hours of playtime.

Actually mixing work with pleasure is a good thing. If you enjoy your work you will be successful. What's the point on doing work that you dont get excited about or that is fun ? I wouldn't want to live that way that is for sure.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 01:32:33 AM

*sigh*

Actually mixing work with pleasure is a good thing. If you enjoy your work you will be successful. What's the point on doing work that you dont get excited about or that is fun ? I wouldn't want to live that way that is for sure.

I would agree with JasonXG. It is just a matter of enjoying work, no matter how you do it. Smiley

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:53:26 AM

*sigh*

I would agree with JasonXG. It is just a matter of enjoying work, no matter how you do it. Smiley

But you most likely won't enjoy the result of your work though.

As Decoded says, it's just a faucet combined with Minecraft. Don't expect to earn much from it, in fact the cost of running your PC and Internet would be bigger than what you would earn from it.

Nonetheless, it's great for educational purposes to teach kids about bitcoin Wink
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:07:35 AM

*sigh*

"If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work a day in your life." I absolutely agree with you, Smiley.

And being paid for playing a game you'd be playing anyways, regardless of how much, is better than doing the exact same thing and getting nothing.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 01:50:09 AM

*sigh*

"If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work a day in your life." I absolutely agree with you, Smiley.

And being paid for playing a game you'd be playing anyways, regardless of how much, is better than doing the exact same thing and getting nothing.

Well, the main topic here is the game Minecraft which lets players use and earn Bitcoin. The thread is not about earning serious amount of Bitcoin by playing the game. There is a difference. Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 01:35:44 AM

*sigh*

But you most likely won't enjoy the result of your work though.

As Decoded says, it's just a faucet combined with Minecraft. Don't expect to earn much from it, in fact the cost of running your PC and Internet would be bigger than what you would earn from it.

Nonetheless, it's great for educational purposes to teach kids about bitcoin Wink

Well, I just want to go back to the main topic here which is earning & using Bitcoin while playing the minecraft game and isn't about working.

mbbct01

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:28:05 AM

if you like the game then good but how long o you need to play using your serve to earn a decent amount of satoshi if it low then what is the benefit to using you server to using the main one  is your serves and items you sell for bitcoin al legit and what get banned.

∎∎ ∎∎ ∎∎ MY Signature space for free just pm me ∎∎ ∎∎ ∎∎
Simple_Lord

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:38:09 PM

Thanks for the information,  now i don't need to look for games that pay u to play  Grin Grin
Vuizel

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:04:29 AM

*sigh*

I do not think you should see it as work due to the fact its something that is nice to do and you are enjoying yourself and make a very small amount of money for nothing just having fun.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 03:17:54 AM

*sigh*

I do not think you should see it as work due to the fact its something that is nice to do and you are enjoying yourself and make a very small amount of money for nothing just having fun.

I totally agree with you Vuizel. That is what the thread is all about. Smiley Smiley Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 01:48:37 AM

Thanks for the information,  now i don't need to look for games that pay u to play  Grin Grin

Your welcome! Glad you found the game. If you are a gamer, you would most likely like it but if you are more on to business, minecraft would not be for you. Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 01:18:41 AM

if you like the game then good but how long o you need to play using your serve to earn a decent amount of satoshi if it low then what is the benefit to using you server to using the main one  is your serves and items you sell for bitcoin al legit and what get banned.

Playing the game isn't about earning after all. You will just be enjoying something new from the original one. Smiley

Umigokath

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:31:57 PM

Pretty nice if you are asking me, I love to do it sometimes and that you can now earn some money while enjoying is very very nice without any doubts!
BrockHunter

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:12:41 PM

Pretty nice if you are asking me, I love to do it sometimes and that you can now earn some money while enjoying is very very nice without any doubts!

This is nice indeed, enjoying yourself and getting payed for it, its maybe a small amount but still worth it if you love playing the game.
I think that its good and there will follow more and more that will try this.
Maxsumi

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:13:03 PM

This is nice indeed, enjoying yourself and getting payed for it, its maybe a small amount but still worth it if you love playing the game.
I think that its good and there will follow more and more that will try this.

Its cool that we cannot do this but on the other hand its useless because not a lot of people will use it!
Ocytrem

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:06:14 AM

There are even some sellers here on the forum that can most likely help you to get a minecraft account for free that is 100% legit, I'm pretty sure about it.
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 12:48:42 AM

There are even some sellers here on the forum that can most likely help you to get a minecraft account for free that is 100% legit, I'm pretty sure about it.

Cool! Hope we can get them in here.. there are a lot of people interested with the game Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: