Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG Halving Happened AND...  (Read 3403 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:56:32 AM

Nothing to see here folks, price is not going up stop dreaming
It went from 250$ to 650$ :> ... u forgot and it was like 2-3 weeks ago?
i doubt that the price is ever going to be 250 dollars, in my opinion the price is not going to go down because the halving happened and people will surely going to buy bitcoins
Yeah , i never see the price dump to $250 , since many people keep arguing about halving will make the price rocketing.
So everyone buy the bitcoin and hold it , but after halving (let's guess what..?) , no one happened still stable and not having any significant movement. But if anyone buy the bulk of bitcoin , let's see the price next.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:26:23 PM

Were you expecting for the price to go up right after halving? It will take time to go upwards, Just wait.. Wink

yeah, I am really expecting this too, not only that I do invest in high price but logically in the law in supply and demand , hoping that the price will still increase maybe I will a wait and little patience for this.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:26:32 PM

Yeah lol. It's really unexpected though, because many people speculated that the price of bitcoin will increase so high when the halving happened, but nope it's not happened.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:31:12 PM

halving has happened and I am. ... I have not benefited as it was expected. all predictions beyond expectations. many people are disappointed with what happened today. I hope the next few days there will be good news to come.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:45:06 PM

Actually a lot of persons, including believed that the price would skyrocket after the halving but nothing is happening so far and more than 2 days have passed. I am afraid I will have to agree with many users that the rise of the price of bitcoin would be very much gradual and that today price is still a nice possibility to buy bitcoin or earn it, let it sit in our wallets for quite sometime and after that I am sure we all will see some benefits. I really thought that bitcoin price after the halving would have been around 800 USD but it did not happened unfortunately.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:55:21 PM

Yeah lol. It's really unexpected though, because many people speculated that the price of bitcoin will increase so high when the halving happened, but nope it's not happened.

Many people also speculated that the price will crash after the halving event due to the disappointment and sell out by the ones who were hoping for a run.
That did not happen as well!
A medal always has two sides. Wink
shashank5119

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:57:16 PM

yes nothing happened till now but i think we will see some changes in the bitcoin price in the next few days.I think it will show its effect slowly and we will see an increase in bitcoin price in upcoming days
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:02:09 PM

yes nothing happened till now but i think we will see some changes in the bitcoin price in the next few days.I think it will show its effect slowly and we will see an increase in bitcoin price in upcoming days
it is true, fortunately nothing bad happened and i dont think that the halving went through not successfully, i was really scared that the price was going to go down
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:07:58 PM

it is true, fortunately nothing bad happened and i dont think that the halving went through not successfully, i was really scared that the price was going to go down
Me too,  but I am still worried because it could easily be a lag. The market adjusted for the halving way before it took place, and the price can correct itself at any point after. It could be this week, or next month, but I cant believe people thought everything would happen on block 420000 being mined.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:17:12 PM

yes I expect a rise after halving. but it did not happen and now the price is stable, I should be glad it did not happen a big dump.
but I believe the effect of halving takes time, and it will not happen immediately.

but indeed for the moment I am still confused to make a decision, sell or hold. although selling at this time I still benefit. I was worried because something could happen the next few weeks with a high drop.
PartsSlinger

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:18:58 PM

I think the main positive we can take from this is that bitcoin prices are still above the $600 mark and has stayed there steadily for some time now. I'd rather see slow and steady price increases over sporadic highs and lows.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:19:06 PM

Price is stable and i think it's not a problem, many people happy that they have $650 now. Maybe something will change this week or next week.

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:07:11 PM

Halving happens but nothing happened especial just the halving, no increase of price just in the range of $640 to $660 but not bad, actually its good enough to have like that price, just hold your coins and expect of increase but if you sell well opposite will happen.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:12:55 PM

I don't think the price will rise just after the halving event, we need some time may be some weeks or even months to see the results. I believe the price will increase , just we have to be a little bit patients.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:18:35 PM

Price is stable and i think it's not a problem, many people happy that they have $650 now. Maybe something will change this week or next week.

Price is far from stable, but yes we did not see a big dump (like some were saying) and no the price did not get to 200k (like some other idiots were saying).
My guess is we will keep seeing the price a little bit volatile.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:20:03 PM

Only massive idiots expected the price to instantly go up. The halving impact will be felt over the following months, it's not an instant thing. Also, price has going up for months since we started from 200 dollars all the way up to 700+, now we will start climbing again towards 700+, give it some time.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:29:00 PM

i am not surprised because i did not expected too much for it's price to be instantly rise lmao . it is funny how most people are really expecting and hoping that the price will go up and at the end it never happened .  Grin Grin i suggest you guys to not lose hope this is just not only the right time for it but we will have our glory soon  .  Grin Grin
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:32:24 PM

I think when bitcoin reach $ 750 last week , many people invest more bitcoin because halving event and when halving happen, there are no change on bitcoin value because IMO there are no new potential buyer. But soon bitcoin may reach unexpected value on the future

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
NAMBLA Scientist, the

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:33:04 PM

i am not surprised because i did not expected too much for it's price to be instantly rise lmao . it is funny how most people are really expecting and hoping that the price will go up and at the end it never happened .  Grin Grin i suggest you guys to not lose hope this is just not only the right time for it but we will have our glory soon  .  Grin Grin

I feel so used Sad
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:55:53 PM

yes i do agree with you even no increase for the prices but at least the prices not going down and actually this is my first experience for facing block halving even though the prices seems stuck but the current situations is more better because we not see big dump after halving dates
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: