Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:07:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【CRX】ChronosCoin ★ POS now ★ Penny Auction Site Launched ★ Dividends on chain【★】  (Read 78593 times)
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:01:59 PM

I'm waiting for site launching soon .
ICO distribution should be in the rules of white page to keep coin holders in trust
loving the the way of the dev's work
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:49:11 PM

interested to get some more dividends the more % we hold the more dividends right?
 i'm not going to alcurex to buy more CRX though Smiley anyone selling their CRX, PM me.

can we expect some CRX sales on the auction site too?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:52:27 PM

interested to get some more dividends the more % we hold the more dividends right?
 i'm not going to alcurex to buy more CRX though Smiley anyone selling their CRX, PM me.

Sure if you want to pay 1000 sats per coin. lol
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:11:58 PM

The coin will be valuable in the future yet for now its much cheaper still. Alcurex price is just 0.00000014 still so it would be crazy to buy crx for 1k sat, I'll pass.
I already have hundred thousands of it but want more. I'll just wait for the auction if no one PMs.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Perryl

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:15:02 PM

The coin will be valuable in the future yet for now its much cheaper still. Alcurex price is just 0.00000014 still so it would be crazy to buy crx for 1k sat, I'll pass.
I already have hundred thousands of it but want more. I'll just wait for the auction if no one PMs.

I agree. it will be worth more. I can see 1000 sats so I won't sell for less, unless maybe someone wanted to buy all of my CRX. I have around a million. I'd sell the whole lot at 100 sats maybe, still. You can get it way cheaper on Alcurex right now anyways.
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:28:33 PM

I agree. it will be worth more. I can see 1000 sats so I won't sell for less, unless maybe someone wanted to buy all of my CRX. I have around a million. I'd sell the whole lot at 100 sats maybe, still. You can get it way cheaper on Alcurex right now anyways.
am in for these developments and am hoping penny-auction can be some thing more to value it up
am not in the rush to sell crx off my wallet, am in the force behind the chronos
Perryl

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:33:30 PM

am in for these developments and am hoping penny-auction can be some thing more to value it up
am not in the rush to sell crx off my wallet, am in the force behind the chronos

Well, if someone bought the million off of me for 100 sats I would just deposit .10 to each exchange holding CRX and buy more. Way more.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:49:05 PM

Thank you got all my share will not sell it soon
good luck

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Chronoscoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 05:51:50 PM

Penny auction
Little update:

I bought interesting domain (+hosting) today. (pennyauction.click)
Tomorow I will upload what is already done. And then I will continue with development.

Edit: Name of domain is not mandatory. I Can buy more domains and connect them with hosting. (DNS/mirror)
If anyone from community have a good tip for name. You can share it in the thread  Smiley

Honestly, I think that's a very good name. Or pennyauctions plural maybe. Also pennyauctions.crx if it exists. If the goal is to have penny auctions then the website being called penny auctions is quite good for seo.
great insight maybe these statement will help the dev to decide for the name of this site we love to see how this will comes up, I know dev always working and keep doing his job for the future of this coin we will wait for anther update dev and let us know how we can help in smallest way that we can. good luck
Thank you for your possitive insight. I was prety excited when I found this available domain. (name is highly suitable for search engines (SEO))  
I will buy pennyauctions.click (plural) too. Good idea.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:55:01 PM

Penny auction
Little update:

I bought interesting domain (+hosting) today. (pennyauction.click)
Tomorow I will upload what is already done. And then I will continue with development.

Edit: Name of domain is not mandatory. I Can buy more domains and connect them with hosting. (DNS/mirror)
If anyone from community have a good tip for name. You can share it in the thread  Smiley

Honestly, I think that's a very good name. Or pennyauctions plural maybe. Also pennyauctions.crx if it exists. If the goal is to have penny auctions then the website being called penny auctions is quite good for seo.
great insight maybe these statement will help the dev to decide for the name of this site we love to see how this will comes up, I know dev always working and keep doing his job for the future of this coin we will wait for anther update dev and let us know how we can help in smallest way that we can. good luck
Thank you for your possitive insight. I was prety excited when I found this available domain. (name is highly suitable for search engines (SEO))  
I will buy pennyauctions.click (plural) too. Good idea.

Hope to see your site soon and you are doing good job, Dev
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:00:58 PM

hi just wanted to check this out if you are interested for a translation? i would like to offer tagalog / pilipino translation if you would like to make announcement on our own section,  i seen that you are really working hard for this project so i'm just thinking if whether you would want this to be offer as well to our country men. thanks.

Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:10:36 PM

Your forum is under attacked by bot spam. its such a new forum but its been stormed already? lol
must be done purposely by a competitor lol anyway, hope it will be added to yobit tomorrow. Nice having the coin successfully reached its milestones.

It was too much work to delete all the spam. Around 1 000 new fake users  (hundreds of spam posts + hundreds of spam topics)
Old forum is gone .

New forum is up. (Giveaway is back)
Higher security is set now. (email confirmation + auto backup)
Perryl

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:21:13 PM

Your forum is under attacked by bot spam. its such a new forum but its been stormed already? lol
must be done purposely by a competitor lol anyway, hope it will be added to yobit tomorrow. Nice having the coin successfully reached its milestones.

It was too much work to delete all the spam. Around 1 000 new fake users  (hundreds of spam posts + hundreds of spam topics)
Old forum is gone .

We restricted the posts on our forums so that a person has to use captcha for first 10 posts, plus for registration too. This completely removed the bot spam from my site. We're using Simple Machine forums like here. It doesn't have to look like this though. This is the base template here on Bitcointalk. Many things can be changed.

I haven't registered yet, but if you haven't already done this. You should require people to use at least 3 different types of symbols in password. Forcing good passwords helps us all.
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:29:49 PM

Old forum is gone .

No more bounty dev ? Cheesy Grin

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:32:47 PM

you wiped out including our posts, christ!
email confirmation is really needed i did asked that here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544723.msg15636710#msg15636710
been working with forums years ago knew bot will attack it. even with the limitations actually but this time they may just do it manually.
Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

Old forum is gone .

We restricted the posts on our forums so that a person has to use captcha for first 10 posts, plus for registration too. This completely removed the bot spam from my site. We're using Simple Machine forums like here. It doesn't have to look like this though. This is the base template here on Bitcointalk. Many things can be changed.

I haven't registered yet, but if you haven't already done this. You should require people to use at least 3 different types of symbols in password. Forcing good passwords helps us all.

Thanks for good advice. Strong captcha is set now for registration. I will focus more on security since now.
Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:37:21 PM

Old forum is gone .

No more bounty dev ? Cheesy Grin
Giveaway is back.  Wink (http://chronos-coin.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0)
Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:40:42 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 07:16:35 PM by Chronoscoin

dev, i was send you PM but i not receive any CRX from airdrop,,  Huh

Second wave Confirmed.
Docs updated. You can check your wallet now.

i'm not in second wave,, i'm in first wave..
why i only get 1 shares?
although doing 2 task, twitter and form..
i not noted in all list, only in form list first wave..
give me your explanation..
thank you  in advance..
Hi

I checked the docs and you are right.
2 shares for first wave sent. (One for google form + one for Twitter)
Docs updated. You can check your wallet now.

(btw...the first share you recieved was for second Twitter wave)
Perryl

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:46:44 PM

Old forum is gone .

Thanks for good advice. Strong captcha is set now for registration. I will focus more on security since now.

You're welcome, happy to help in any way I can. When I say 3 different types of symbols I mean lowercase, number, and special character.

I agree with the other guy that said you should have email confirmation too.

Also, I never did get one of my shares for something. http://prntscr.com/bvt0nf
Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:57:51 PM

i have signed up on the forum and and also participated in the giveaway
btw it required an email verification at registration, thanks dev for all that happening here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: