Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:42:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【CRX】ChronosCoin ★ POS now ★ Penny Auction Site Launched ★ Dividends on chain【★】  (Read 78593 times)
Thomas080816

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:59:49 PM

We are getting a lot of attention on YoBit. Dev, keep it up.

Once all the loose ends are fixed and this project is completed, it will attract a lot of revenue. A lot of people are hanging around to see what is going to happen before they commit.
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:09:29 PM

Can you have the option to pay for items with crx, btc or other cryptocurrency?

Or maybe have the auction creator choose the desired currency.

Cryptos are much more convenient for this sort of thing

The website uses coinpayments so it is already crypto friendly, but it appears the dev is looking to add a crx payment processor to the website also.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:22:39 PM

We are getting a lot of attention on YoBit. Dev, keep it up.

Once all the loose ends are fixed and this project is completed, it will attract a lot of revenue. A lot of people are hanging around to see what is going to happen before they commit.
looking forward for this mate while we are enjoying the ride from yobit maybe a lots of traders already noticing the potential
of this coin project and they will ride on it and profits from this project.
PatHolsg

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:40:15 PM

lol you guys are all hype here but what has the dev provided apart from this poor looking auction platform?

The dev probably owns millions and millions of coins from the distribution and this is how he is able to pay these people from the auction site.

The auction site doesnt profit at all just look at the bids it's logic. Unless the dev shows how many coins he owns this project is doomed because he could just keep on dumping while pretending to build something big.

Im out of here, unless the dev proves me wrong which I highly doubt to be the case.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:58:22 PM

WAT? is this coin?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
ashish01

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:09:13 PM

hello . i am ashish here from india. i am a marketing person. i want to promote this coin in asia. i have a big team in asia. we are trading in crypto currency. we increase the price on DBIC coin  and EGC coin . also pump the price of crx here too . today we take this price 140 santoshi. i want to talk to you and want more information about this coin. so taht we can promote in a big way in asia
please reply
+919958815119 my wahtsapp number
and ksg2011g@gmail.com my email
ksg2011g my skype account
waiting in your reply thanak
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:22:13 PM

lol you guys are all hype here but what has the dev provided apart from this poor looking auction platform?

The dev probably owns millions and millions of coins from the distribution and this is how he is able to pay these people from the auction site.

The auction site doesnt profit at all just look at the bids it's logic. Unless the dev shows how many coins he owns this project is doomed because he could just keep on dumping while pretending to build something big.

Im out of here, unless the dev proves me wrong which I highly doubt to be the case.

there are some newbie making bad comment about CRX . Maybe They want to buy more cheap Price.
you never buy more cheap price anymore. this is final chance to buy more CRX
Kuriko

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:42:22 PM

there are some newbie making bad comment about CRX . Maybe They want to buy more cheap Price.
you never buy more cheap price anymore. this is final chance to buy more CRX

and people might eve listen to him, for the past whole week there have been heavy accumulation, when the new platform hits the price will skyrocket back.

The sell wall has never been so thinner, its hard to get cheap coins if people are smart about it they just keep their sells high and these fudders will wither miss the boat or have to buy high.

14 BTC volume on yobit is good!
Thomas080816

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:05:11 PM

The dev will deliver. He has more to lose than anyone.

This product is picking up and it looks promising.

It would be a shame for the dev to lose such beautiful momentum that has built over such a small period of time.

Keep your head up, dev, and the only way to silence the haters is to deliver what you have promised. You have a big team behind you.

This product is a win-win for everybody.
Kuriko

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:10:23 PM

It would be a shame for the dev to lose such beautiful momentum that has built over such a small period of time.

Keep your head up, dev, and the only way to silence the haters is to deliver what you have promised. You have a big team behind you.

Its the first time this has been done, so being the first at something is already good and if this "something" is as exiting as penny auction this is really a great idea.

Since the day I have joined the dev has been delivering so yes Im as confident as you.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:14:43 PM

Its the first time this has been done, so being the first at something is already good and if this "something" is as exiting as penny auction this is really a great idea.

Since the day I have joined the dev has been delivering so yes Im as confident as you.
trade is good and more investors are already joining the ride so for me this project is already succeed might be needed to buy more
and expect dev to req to list this coin to trexx or polo.
Kuriko

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:45:31 PM

trade is good and more investors are already joining the ride so for me this project is already succeed might be needed to buy more

Coins are changing hands, highier floors are established, those accumulating for the revenue sharing will be the most rewarded in my opinion!

By the time the price reach 500 sat + the auction paltform will already be profitable.  But 350 000 coins at 500 satoshi , is going to cost way more then it does right now.
PatHolsg

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:52:52 PM

So where is the dev exactly?  the coin has been dumped just less then an hour ago to 28 satoshi, som1 is just looking to sell out the 800K coins he just purchased for basically nothing. that 1.2 buy support is fake. aniway

good luck i guess, but this auction platform is not worth much at all with all the coins the dev is dumping.

Com on get serious already, a pennyauction where you win .2BTC with only 4 bids which mean the dev is taking a loss of 198$ US on this? Or 10 litecoins for 4 bids another 38$ loss or 250 lisk for 63 bids another 40$ loss.

How do you think the dev is going to pay these auctions ? From his own pocket? I doubt that , or maybe its his own puppets winning the bids. This is not looking serious to me.
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:55:34 PM

Dev Won 250 lisks  Grin  sent address at pm

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:59:08 PM

Hello!
Need installation instructions for LINUX WALLET (ubuntu).
Thank you!
roncar

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:29:56 PM

So where is the dev exactly?  the coin has been dumped just less then an hour ago to 28 satoshi, som1 is just looking to sell out the 800K coins he just purchased for basically nothing. that 1.2 buy support is fake. aniway

good luck i guess, but this auction platform is not worth much at all with all the coins the dev is dumping.

Com on get serious already, a pennyauction where you win .2BTC with only 4 bids which mean the dev is taking a loss of 198$ US on this? Or 10 litecoins for 4 bids another 38$ loss or 250 lisk for 63 bids another 40$ loss.

How do you think the dev is going to pay these auctions ? From his own pocket? I doubt that , or maybe its his own puppets winning the bids. This is not looking serious to me.

Then how come we received the Auction Rewards? already posted proofs.. dev is doing his job and spending out from his pocket to make site known so please stop making FUD's

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
▐███
                                      ███▌
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
PatHolsg

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:37:03 PM

Then how come we received the Auction Rewards? already posted proofs.. dev is doing his job and spending out from his pocket to make site known so please stop making FUD's

Obviously he is selling from the millions of pre mined coins he owns.

Where are the numbers of his distrviution? All there is in the list is a few names and no1 knows if these are legit accounts and many coins they received and how many coins the dev still owns.  but nice try
peresvet

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:49:37 PM

today lost 60,000 dogs. I'll be back Angry

▰   SEMUX (https://www.semux.org/)   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform (https://www.semux.org/)   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm (https://www.semux.org/)      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github (https://github.com/semuxproject/semux)   -   Discord (https://discord.gg/qQVckKZ)   -   Twitter (https://twitter.com/semuxproject)   -   Telegram (https://t.me/semuxproject)   -   Airdrop to BTC holders (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159012.0)
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:40:06 PM

Coins are changing hands, highier floors are established, those accumulating for the revenue sharing will be the most rewarded in my opinion!

By the time the price reach 500 sat + the auction paltform will already be profitable.  But 350 000 coins at 500 satoshi , is going to cost way more then it does right now.

Exactly, people should really look at the math of everything they offer and they would understand the situation better. This is more like an economic system then many companies I've seen here.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
roncar

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:09:10 AM

Obviously he is selling from the millions of pre mined coins he owns.

Where are the numbers of his distrviution? All there is in the list is a few names and no1 knows if these are legit accounts and many coins they received and how many coins the dev still owns.  but nice try

Pls back read and you will see the fair distribution of coins..

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
▐███
                                      ███▌
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: