Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to Buy a SuperChillin Account, Read this First....  (Read 84664 times)
syncope3 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:54:07 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 02:13:54 PM by syncope3

If anyone is still hell bent on buying a super chillin account like I was, here's how I dealt.. After getting shut out of a friend's SuperChillin account and getting scammed on here a few times, I did some research and realized that the site movietv.to is basically run by the same guys as SuperChillin.

How do I know? Because when I had a SuperChillin account, I noticed which movies were being added every couple of days and they matched up perfectly to the ones on movietv.to (so if they added 2 movies from the 1980s, 1 Bollywood movie, and Dawn of Justice, those exact movies would be uploaded to movietv.to)

Also, they use the same language on their site, have the same options for video quality, same subscription durations, and here's the kicker, it's says "please sign up while registration is still open."

So if I was a betting man, I'd say if or when they get enough heat to shut down, they'll do something similar to when they were shut down (as Noobroom) and relaunched as an exclusive community (SuperChillin) for their premium members.

Also, the biggest clue is a Reddit thread back from when Noobroom was shut down and someone mentioned that the site re-directed to movietv.to for sometime until that was shut down too. Well, it's back and there is a fee for the service. The big difference is that on super chillin it is $6 for 30 days premium and on movietv.to it's $10 for 30 days. The interface on movietv.to looks much nicer and legit than SC.

But look, I was scammed out of $171 worth of Bitcoin from this site and others, so what the hell is a difference of 4 dollars per month. I only wrote this out because I'm hoping it will be some sort of karmic refund from the all con artists out there trying to get people to buy super chillin.

Hope this helps and you're welcome.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syncope3 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:45:15 AM

A lot of members have private messaged me thanks for the information above, so again, you're welcome.

The most common question I get is how I was scammed on this board. In the first incident, user DoubleCupped actually gave me a login for superchillin after I paid, but I knew that I needed to change the email on the account if I was going to be safe from the owner of the email account resetting the password. DoubleCupped said it was a defunct email that belonged to him and that it would be no issue. I was locked out of the account 2 days later.

In the second instance, user Zexnet took my money and said he would give me details soon. He kept delaying until he stopped responding all together.

So, again, if you want superchillin, use Movietv.to -- it's not worth the risk on here of getting scammed. It happens more often than not with super chillin sellers.

But if you're going to do a super chillin purchase anyway, use escrow and don't release funds until you are able to change the email on the account. Otherwise you're risking your money. Feel free to PM if you have questions.
asexual

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:12:05 AM

Strange that some people are selling accounts and not having necessary backups for their clients. Currently have a balance of 122 accounts to counter these types of issues for my clients. Another great alternative which is ran by a personal friend is https://moviesurf.io/login
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:24:58 AM

Safe to enter my credit card info on this site? Seems odd they don't accept cryptos.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
syncope3 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:16:56 PM

Safe to enter my credit card info on this site? Seems odd they don't accept cryptos.

I had the same reservation when I saw the site. I can't say for sure, but from the people I know who signed up and my own personal experience, billing has gone smoothly for the past 2 months. The charge shows up from MOVTV after the 3 day free trial.
syncope3 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:08:12 PM

UPDATE 10/2/16

It turns out my hunch wasn't wrong. As of today, movietv.to closed open registration. But don't fret, I'm sure another site will open up soon.
Shahrammasoumi

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:35:32 PM

If anyone is still hell bent on buying a super chillin account like I was, here's how I dealt.. After getting shut out of a friend's SuperChillin account and getting scammed on here a few times, I did some research and realized that the site movietv.to is basically run by the same guys as SuperChillin.

How do I know? Because when I had a SuperChillin account, I noticed which movies were being added every couple of days and they matched up perfectly to the ones on movietv.to (so if they added 2 movies from the 1980s, 1 Bollywood movie, and Dawn of Justice, those exact movies would be uploaded to movietv.to)

Also, they use the same language on their site, have the same options for video quality, same subscription durations, and here's the kicker, it's says "please sign up while registration is still open."

So if I was a betting man, I'd say if or when they get enough heat to shut down, they'll do something similar to when they were shut down (as Noobroom) and relaunched as an exclusive community (SuperChillin) for their premium members.

Also, the biggest clue is a Reddit thread back from when Noobroom was shut down and someone mentioned that the site re-directed to movietv.to for sometime until that was shut down too. Well, it's back and there is a fee for the service. The big difference is that on super chillin it is $6 for 30 days premium and on movietv.to it's $10 for 30 days. The interface on movietv.to looks much nicer and legit than SC.

But look, I was scammed out of $171 worth of Bitcoin from this site and others, so what the hell is a difference of 4 dollars per month. I only wrote this out because I'm hoping it will be some sort of karmic refund from the all con artists out there trying to get people to buy super chillin.

Hope this helps and you're welcome.  Smiley
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:38:04 AM

Does anyone know how to get one? Please invite me. I'm using my friends but want to get my own.
syncope3 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:57:37 PM

UPDATE: 12/11/17

Movietv.to relaunched privately under a new name like I thought it would and I have been using it for over a year now.

It is invite only. The message I see on the page where I can invite people says that they will ban accounts that post details about it publicly so I will not post details here.

As far as I can tell I only have a couple of invites to give and the site says:

"You might get more invites to generate later."

When I run out of invites, I will delete this individual post, so if you are able to read this, you can PM me now if interested. Thanks for reading Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: