Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOBIT dd not send me coins [SCAMMED]  (Read 1896 times)
AliceJohn (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:42:31 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 07:37:20 AM by AliceJohn

It's not a big amount but a scam is a scam is a scam and has to be reported.
been waiting from 10 hours since i requested a withdraw of 0.01254323BTC
they did not send me any coins
Proof - https://i.imgur.com/3sUWLkS.jpg
Yobit Username - AliceJohn3271

It is not usual as all my previous withdraw were instant from yobit but not this one. I contacted support. No one replied.
pm'd yobit here on bitcointalk but he is not been online here since few days.
Seems like i have to stop using yobit now.
atleast people give -ve trust to yobit please.

UPDATE 1
YoBit (So Called Scam Site) is now telling me that my account is under investigation which is there bullshit escuse.
Here is the proof of my depost from perfect money: https://i.imgur.com/g89irHE.jpg
They are just holding on my bitcoins. if they can't process my withdraw of bitcoins they have no right to hold my money. They should immediately refund back the original deposit back to my perfect money account.

UPDATE 2
3 days up now. Yobit did not send me my coins and now clrearly scamming me. I have all the proofs too. I am now PM'ing DT members to look in my thread and give -ve to yobit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:00:58 PM

Well we all know how slow yobit support is and here in bitcointalk they reply rarely also. The best thing you can do is wait at least 24 hours before opening a scam accusation. I hope you will receive your coins, I use Yobit for a bit of trading and so far they have sent me the money, sometimes with delay because of bitcoin network. If they don't send you the coins for 24 hours then I can back up your claim too that they are a scam.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:32:20 AM

YoBit is now delaying their funds based on the recent resolved accusations.
they will most likely pay you back once they go back online. Huh be patient.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:47:11 AM

I think this already solved
I withdraw too from yobit at 20:12 when OP withdraw at 16:01
My withdraw is nearly instant and already get confirmed by network

If this already solve, please update it and lock the thread
AliceJohn (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:04:31 AM

I think this already solved
I withdraw too from yobit at 20:12 when OP withdraw at 16:01
My withdraw is nearly instant and already get confirmed by network

If this already solve, please update it and lock the thread
Who are you to say it's already solved?
No it's not.
Its' in the same state. Nothing changed and Yobit doesn't responded yet. They have not sended me coins yet . It's soon going to be 24 hours.
AliceJohn (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:40:27 AM

24 hours up now. nothing happened. No one replied my support ticket. conclusion: yobit is a shit and scam random accounts.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:56:46 AM

24 hours up now. nothing happened. No one replied my support ticket. conclusion: yobit is a shit and scam random accounts.
I can't accuse yobit as scam now since I received payment from them recently. I think you need to be patient and wait for the response of the support. As of now I don't see some others who have the same problem with you. I'm always checking yobit's thread here in the forum to know if there are problems, if it's just me or not. Maybe you can also post there. I hope that your problem will be solved soon.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:23:26 AM

There have been many reports about Yobit not processing withdrawals recently but eventually they come through.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 11:30:07 AM

atleast people give -ve trust to yobit please.

They deserve a negative trust for their sloooooo...w...+oo support which don't respond most of the time not for being a scam site, they will pay you back for sure but you have to wait...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:29:08 PM

I have not faced any issue with payments from yobit.They always paid almost instantly
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:21:12 PM

whats your trans id? (should be able to still see it even though its in Process). click process and post your trans id.
AliceJohn (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:17:52 PM

whats your trans id? (should be able to still see it even though its in Process). click process and post your trans id.

What do you mean? I haven't recieved the withdraw so how can i post trans id? It's still "In Process" and nothing else happened when you click over it. I can't cancel the withdraw nor they are sending me coins. I don't know what's going on.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:25:09 PM

What do you mean? I haven't recieved the withdraw so how can i post trans id? It's still "In Process" and nothing else happened when you click over it. I can't cancel the withdraw nor they are sending me coins. I don't know what's going on.

Click that in process link and you'll see the transaction Id that he meant. From there you can track what happen to your transaction.
Its always been resolved as yobit will always process it. they are just too lazy to respond quickly and you have no choice after all  Grin

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:40:37 PM

As I know yobit are new site with unclear reputation so usually I'm rather using trusted exchanger like bittrex or poloniex.
I'm sure that their active transaction are being controlled by themself

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
AliceJohn (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:53:53 PM

Click that in process link and you'll see the transaction Id that he meant. From there you can track what happen to your transaction.
Its always been resolved as yobit will always process it. they are just too lazy to respond quickly and you have no choice after all  Grin

You don't understand. My past withdraws were instant and when i click on them i see the tx but not on this one. When i click on this one nothing happens. you don't understand.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:58:42 PM

You don't understand. My past withdraws were instant and when i click on them i see the tx but not on this one. When i click on this one nothing happens. you don't understand.

some times there are small delays solved in 24 hours. I think you have only to wait some hours more, because they will pay you without problems.
perhaps you make a check on blockchain.info of your address? maybe it's unconfirmed ?!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
AliceJohn (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:02:52 PM

some times there are small delays solved in 24 hours. I think you have only to wait some hours more, because they will pay you without problems.
perhaps you make a check on blockchain.info of your address? maybe it's unconfirmed ?!

I already said they haven't sent me any coins. I am not an idiot who will just pop up to put scam accusation against yobit. they haven't sent me anything. they are just jolding my withdraw for no reason.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:10:20 PM

I think better to give more days before you accuse yobit as scammer they are just delay.. and i think they can resolve the issue of yours.. just bring the proofs that you having an issue so that they can confirm that you are saying the truth, about the bug..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
AliceJohn (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:15:34 PM

I think better to give more days before you accuse yobit as scammer they are just delay.. and i think they can resolve the issue of yours.. just bring the proofs that you having an issue so that they can confirm that you are saying the truth, about the bug..
already posted the proof as an screenshot in the OP
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:18:02 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 12:38:55 AM by bL4nkcode

Just wait mate, everyone knows yobit habe that system thay is too slow according to thier support but everytime they got a problem from users it takes days before they settle the problem but more especiall is they can settle that kind of problem but it takes time and thats the most disgusting about the site. So be patient.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: