Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you expect prices to fall  (Read 8961 times)
Juhagic

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:45:23 AM

No lower than $350 this time

That is right. The bitcoin price could drop to $550 in the next few days, then it will rise from that level.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:51:27 AM

That is right. The bitcoin price could drop to $550 in the next few days, then it will rise from that level.

You do not have any reason or any proof that the price of bitcoin will drop after a few days, the usage of bitcoin is currently running fair and people have good expectations from that coin and they will not leave that coin so with that we can say that the price of bitcoin will now no more decrease to a lower price.
Juhagic

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:55:24 AM

You do not have any reason or any proof that the price of bitcoin will drop after a few days, the usage of bitcoin is currently running fair and people have good expectations from that coin and they will not leave that coin so with that we can say that the price of bitcoin will now no more decrease to a lower price.

We also do not have any proof that the price would drop from $655 to 624. But the price did not drop to that level.
Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:46:07 PM

We also do not have any proof that the price would drop from $655 to 624. But the price did not drop to that level.

No worries. The bitcoin price is just volatile. As long as the price does not drop below $500, we are fine.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:52:21 PM

Those are baseless expectations a lot of people have, being ignorant of bitcoins fundamental flaws or simply sticking their heads in the sand.
Exactly why a big crash is pretty much guaranteed and bitcoin is about the most dangerous investment one could have.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:02:14 PM

i expect the prices to go only up and make me big money really fast, i hope i will be right about it
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:43:50 PM

We all have different speculation but it's better if your speculation has a strong support so that we can further discuss it with our fellow speculatots here in the community.

Anything is possible but without good support it is a clear trolling.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitcoinTeacher

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:47:35 PM

I think that price will fall right now really much because price is decreased now really much and after halving i am sure that price will increase about 3x more than halving bitcoin prcie per piece.
Juhagic

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:08:03 AM

I think that price will fall right now really much because price is decreased now really much and after halving i am sure that price will increase about 3x more than halving bitcoin prcie per piece.

The bitcoin price could drop to around $550 in the next few weeks. The market are concentrated on Ethereum.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:12:32 AM

Looks you were right, bitcoins are falling at the moment. I guess once the price hits 500-550 there will be a strong buyers wall to stabilize prices again.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:36:47 AM

I do not expect bitcoin fall, because I have had some bitcoin, and hope that after halving occurs at least continue to rise, despite the fact that the price of bitcoin is very stable in a long time, but I am still confident for at least I can see the price is $800-900 at the end of the year.
The fact that you are holding coins is not yet sufficient to keep it constantly rising. I wish it were so simple, but it is not.
What makes you think there will be no deeper dive on the way?

I'd say we've got scarcer supply now, so we'd be in deep trouble if the price dives deep into the sub-$300 territory. We'd probably see a drop within the August, but it won't go below ~$400 I hope.

Your prediction is correct, bitcoin prices decreased when entering August. currently at $600, I hope not to fall below $500.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:38:22 AM

Looks you were right, bitcoins are falling at the moment. I guess once the price hits 500-550 there will be a strong buyers wall to stabilize prices again.
I hope that the price will not decrease back to 500 level should the price of bitcoin is 600 level because block halving is done..
Mastercon

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:22:42 AM

I hope that the price will not decrease back to 500 level should the price of bitcoin is 600 level because block halving is done..

It is my wish as well. But the bitcoin price just dropped to below $500 in some exchanges due to hacks.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:56:43 AM

I do not expect bitcoin fall, because I have had some bitcoin, and hope that after halving occurs at least continue to rise, despite the fact that the price of bitcoin is very stable in a long time, but I am still confident for at least I can see the price is $800-900 at the end of the year.
The fact that you are holding coins is not yet sufficient to keep it constantly rising. I wish it were so simple, but it is not.

I'd say we've got scarcer supply now, so we'd be in deep trouble if the price dives deep into the sub-$300 territory. We'd probably see a drop within the August, but it won't go below ~$400 I hope.

Your prediction is correct, bitcoin prices decreased when entering August. currently at $600, I hope not to fall below $500.

If Bitfinex comes back up again, and there is barely any damage done due to the hack (ignore fud on the internet), then the price will jump to $600 levels again. Patience is the only thing that counts now.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:32:02 AM

I don't think the price will fall below $600.

I don't think it will rise up to $700 again this year either, sorry if that sounds pessimistic.
of course the price is not going to fall that much, though there is a huge possibility that it will grow that much, i hope that we will reach maybe a new all time high this year
why not? It is not unrealistic to imagine whales pushing the price down to recollect their coins at the lower prices. Once weak hands start selling we may also see $500 handle again.
This is exactly the scenario I was writing about. Weak hands started to bleed and we got even sub $500 prices briefly. Let's see how the rebound develops to get the idea of what the reminder of the year might be about.

this space is intentionally left blank
btvGainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 10:36:53 AM

I am afraid prices could fall below $500 this time.It seems that halving has negative affect this time
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:17:36 AM

Yeah he do not provide any proof for that, but believe it happened the same which he said here, I don't know that why he said like that and because of which reason he said that , but currently I know that the price decreased to lower level because of bitfinex,
Still I have doubt that how he predict that amount for bitcoin, a few days ago from that happened.

Hire me for your campaign management
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:25:49 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 05:27:22 PM by PsursV

i can not expect that the price will fell down and will increase and will cross 1000 $ this year very easily, but unexpectedly the price of bitcoin fall down too much, although every thing is ok about bitcoin the halving also do not effect the bitcoin in early days, the countries are also thinking about to regulate bitcoin but still an unexpected situation occurred and the price of bitcoin fall to 500 $. but hope that it will be a temporary fall down and the price will very soon recover its previous position.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:34:48 PM

I am afraid prices could fall below $500 this time.It seems that halving has negative affect this time
Halving has very little effect on the price, if at all. Currently after this halving already 75% of all coins are mined with only 25% yet to mine. This means there are enough coins in circulation to push the price down, and even deliberately low, if the whales wish to. That is exactly what we observe now.

this space is intentionally left blank
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:07:10 PM

of course the price is going to go back up pretty soon, even though it was dumped, i think not for long and the price is going to come back and make me money
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: