Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you expect prices to fall  (Read 8963 times)
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:00:55 PM

Things are difficult to predict this year, it is always good to be attentive to news and price.
Yeah its difficult to know if when the price will fall but i think the price of bitcoin right now is already been fall and i think it will fall atleast 520 these month. and  the price again will increase more soon..

Price may go below $550 in next couple of days and I don't see price going high in next couple of months, if bitcoin will experience some good new then price will go higher.

Your prediction may come true as prices are falling by day.Good time to buy and make profit in next pump
yes it is a fact, the rice of bitcoin is not going to fell down any more and now the market has started increasing the price of bitcoin and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will touch 1000 USD very soon.
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:59:00 PM

I only think the price will fall when the bitcoin gets a hit from another currency like the dollar, if the dollar falls the bitcoin will also fall.
Of course I do not see this happen but if it will the bitcoin will also fall, right now there is no suspicion that the bitcoin will fall soon.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:10:06 PM

Right now their is no news of price fall as all of them are waiting for high price and holding all their bitcoins and i think big peoples are waiting for the falls but they have booked some profit before itself so they can also not sell. and right now their is no bad news in the market that will make panic to the bitcoin users. and even bitcoin users are very smart nowadays they are not reacting much on any useless news.

and even their are so many new altcoins are coming in the market that the price will only go up as more of them are wanted to invest in that altcoin for that they will buy more bitcoins.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:47:20 PM

I only think the price will fall when the bitcoin gets a hit from another currency like the dollar, if the dollar falls the bitcoin will also fall.
Of course I do not see this happen but if it will the bitcoin will also fall, right now there is no suspicion that the bitcoin will fall soon.

If the dollar is weak, bitcoin's price should increase in dollar terms.
However, that doesn't matter. When we talk about exchange rates (or prices), we should take into account purchasing power parity.

Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:14:56 AM

Every time the price surges for 10% or more, I am expecting the price to retreat a little bit. It also needs to rest from time to time and to correct because of overbuying. These are all reasons why the price can't always be expected to go up because once the price rises too fast and too high, players get anxious and start to sell, hence the supply becomes greater than demand.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:51:07 AM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will fall when bad news about bitcoin show up, like bitfinex hack, it makes the price of bitcoin goes down so bad, luckly the price back to normal.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:09:35 AM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will fall when bad news about bitcoin show up, like bitfinex hack, it makes the price of bitcoin goes down so bad, luckly the price back to normal.

This can happen but I think if the bitcoin gets this kind of news it will not fall, it will maybe lower a bit but that's all.
You must remind yourself that this already happened so many times, a lot of people are talking bad about the bitcoin but its still alive right ?
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:36:18 AM

Bitcoin price really goes down but I don't considered it as a really a "going down".

It is just the result of the correction from the price rally before the halving and I think bitfinex hack don't effect to much for the price decrease.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:41:17 PM

Bitcoin price really goes down but I don't considered it as a really a "going down".

It is just the result of the correction from the price rally before the halving and I think bitfinex hack don't effect to much for the price decrease.

I also think that it will be a correction but after that rise again but who knows, we still cannot say this right now so we have to really see this.
I'm really hoping on the fact that the price will rise!
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:01:57 AM

I do not expect prices to fall anymore if there are no hackings happening or anything of that nature. I think people will not panic sell so much anymore and prices will continue to happily rise in a stable manner which causes even more people to buy into bitcoin and the price to get even higher.
Ethalir

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:05:07 AM

Its very hard to predict this but I think they will fall in a couple months, in the begin of 2017 to be honest.
Of course its not sure if this will happen but I just go this feeling that it will.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:06:56 PM

I expect prices to fall pretty soon because it is going up and people will get greedy and sell you can compare it a little bit to panic selling cause alot of people will not take the risk to wait till its higher and higher but they will sell it all to take minimal profit. if we all hold we will gain much more but people wont just do that.
I hope it will not happen soon.. but i feel that the price of bitcoin will stay at this level.. and i think the price will reduce just a little bit i think 5-10 usd.
After that the price will stay at the current price..
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:31:13 PM

I honestly do not think it will happen soon but there is a chance it will happen at the end of this year, I mean the bitcoin is unpredictable so you never know what to expect right ?
I think the bitcoin will go down and than go up to a much higher amount what is pretty nice.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:58:15 PM

From my experience I always expect the bitcoin price to fall when something bad happens to the cryto world.

For example the price crashes every time when an exchanges get hacked and this has been proved many times in the recent years.

Of course bitcoin like any other currency is affected by the fiat currencies and when usd falls bitcoin will fall too.
Adaleon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:25:54 PM

I honestly do not think it will happen soon but there is a chance it will happen at the end of this year, I mean the bitcoin is unpredictable so you never know what to expect right ?
I think the bitcoin will go down and than go up to a much higher amount what is pretty nice.

I expect prices to fall pretty soon because it is going up and people will get greedy and sell you can compare it a little bit to panic selling cause alot of people will not take the risk to wait till its higher and higher but they will sell it all to take minimal profit. if we all hold we will gain much more but people wont just do that.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:47:46 PM

From my experience I always expect the bitcoin price to fall when something bad happens to the cryto world.

For example the price crashes every time when an exchanges get hacked and this has been proved many times in the recent years.

Of course bitcoin like any other currency is affected by the fiat currencies and when usd falls bitcoin will fall too.

Is there any scenario that a bad news happens happen to bitcoin then the bitcoin price significantly increase after? lol

And also it's obvious that an exchange hacked will result for a price decrease.

When USD price falls bitcoin itself will not fall but just the value of it to other fiat currency.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:35:00 AM

hope that this time we will not hear such a bad news, which really effect the price of bitcoin temporaryly and not permanantly, after some time the price again stable and recover its previous position, just like bitfinex, when the news about bitfinex hacking spread in the the market people start panic selling of bitcoin and the price fall down to a very very low level over night about after that the market start recovering and not it again trading above 600 USD.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:15:34 AM

I dont think the price will fall allot at the end of thigs year and that is more because i know taht the price will rise allot at the end of each year becuase peopple are spending like always at the end.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:51:00 AM

The predictions about the bitcoin when doe you ecpect the price to fall i dont think that would be very easy because you will never know what the price of hte bitcoin will do.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:51:03 AM

I think that the price of the bitcoin will drop a little bit not much becase i know that there are allot of peopple who are i spending so the price wil rise if you all spend otherwise ot wont happen for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: