Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you expect prices to fall  (Read 8963 times)
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:10:41 AM

When do i expect the price to fall i think after the halving allot of peopel will sell their coins so i think that wont be the right time a month after the halbing the price will crash the most.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:13:25 AM

At the moment i am worried if we go under 550 dollar. If that point is reached we may well see the price go even more down. Perhaps 500 or lower.
That is a critical moment because we all know that miners need a price of at least 500 dollar to mine with profit, and miners make sure the network is healthy, stable and fast.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:38:05 AM

At the moment i am worried if we go under 550 dollar. If that point is reached we may well see the price go even more down. Perhaps 500 or lower.
That is a critical moment because we all know that miners need a price of at least 500 dollar to mine with profit, and miners make sure the network is healthy, stable and fast.
Don't worry, at this point not much is changed even though the price has taken a dive yesterday.

Large farms can even make profit when the price is sitting well below the $500 price point. It all depends on the rate the blocks are being found.

Large farms need less time in order to get as many found blocks as possible collected compared to smaller mining operations. That's the difference.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:23:37 AM

I always hope to rise in price of bitcoin. maybe some people will benefit bitcoin prices fall. but for me and most other people is more important bitcoin price increases. increasing prices, stronger also the position of bitcoin.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:47:19 PM

I expect prices to fall right now because they actually are. And I know this because prices went up and people went crazy and sold all their coins which caused this 20$ 1 day drop now. I think it will go up again because the people who sold their btc will start to invest again and repeat this process.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:55:24 PM

i just love loaded questions and questions with a built in win factor, why be so negative?  the price is $400 higher than two years ago and staying within that area.  I can ask the other question, when do you expect prices to rise?  and i will be right in some way before the end of the day or week, because i purposely said nothing other than "rise" and that means that a single Satoshi pop upward, on any exchange proves me right. 

the overall trend has been upward, that is just a fact, i am not trying to sell anything or make any case, that is the factual overall trend.  every peak price will be met with a sell period that will cause a downward slip, followed by a rise again because the prices have lowered.  popularity has caused the price to steadily go up and it should continue, rumors and other stuff like that may bring a downward pop, but it seems to be upward into the future
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:01:24 PM

2 months ago I expected that the price will rise right after the halving so I didn't really pay attention about the price increase before the halving. I thought it was just the beginning. Today, I expect the price of Bitcoin to rise after a month or two but not in days. The previous dump of Bitfinex hackers has prolonged the journey of bitcoin's price going up.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:09:41 PM

I'm pretty sure that the value will not fall for next 1 -2 months
I can say that bitcoin market keep stable and mostly increasing a bit as I can see on the bitcoin market graph
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:19:20 PM

I expect prices to fall right now because they actually are. And I know this because prices went up and people went crazy and sold all their coins which caused this 20$ 1 day drop now. I think it will go up again because the people who sold their btc will start to invest again and repeat this process.

Just a small drop and you considered that as a fall?

That is just a normal bitcoin price movement. Also it's better to have such movement like that so that we can test the resistance of those $10 - $20 increase prior to the silent price movement for weeks.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:30:49 PM

Just a small drop and you considered that as a fall?

That is just a normal bitcoin price movement. Also it's better to have such movement like that so that we can test the resistance of those $10 - $20 increase prior to the silent price movement for weeks.
Yeah its just a normal its always happening because bitcoin price is always relaying in demand and supply.. this is not like the currency local like usd or any fiat that has stable price.. 
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:43:22 PM

Honestly you can not know when the price will fall bitcoins is always dumping and pumping and you can not when the price will increase again or decrease because its unpredictable.. the price of bitcoin will increase more if bitcoin is in demand. its always depends in demand and supply..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:26:16 AM

From my experience I always expect the bitcoin price to fall when something bad happens to the cryto world.

For example the price crashes every time when an exchanges get hacked and this has been proved many times in the recent years.

Of course bitcoin like any other currency is affected by the fiat currencies and when usd falls bitcoin will fall too.

Is there any scenario that a bad news happens happen to bitcoin then the bitcoin price significantly increase after? lol

And also it's obvious that an exchange hacked will result for a price decrease.

When USD price falls bitcoin itself will not fall but just the value of it to other fiat currency.

It's quite surprising to me that for these years that you are in the forum and with all these 2000+ posts you haven't understand this.

Always when a big exchange gets hacked (like crypsy, bitfinex, bter, mx.gox etc.) the price changes immediately and it's normal.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:11:02 AM

I expect the price to fall if something happen in one site for example bitfinex incident. But it was normal for price to fall because it always happen where there is incident something like that. Never saw we have an incident like that and price goes up.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:36:34 AM

II dont think the price will fall allot after the halving or other things that will come for the bitcoin whatr i do know is that allot of people dont want to use it anymore if the price is that low!
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:04:28 AM

I expect the price to fall if something happen in one site for example bitfinex incident. But it was normal for price to fall because it always happen where there is incident something like that. Never saw we have an incident like that and price goes up.
yes one of the reason to fall is to have some rumors that exchange site is been hack but for me if manipulation happen that's the possible big reason why btc price will fall down big holders dumping their investment to collapse and to take advantage of weaker hands and grab much bigger holdings.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:20:48 AM

I expected prices to fall very soon. As we could see bitcoin went up by a fair percentage but is continueing to go down right now by quite alot again. I think first we will reach 500s again and after that anything could happen but I'm suspecting a big drop.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:03:52 PM

I expect the price to fall right after the end of this year because i think that allot of peopel are going to spent at the end and further there will happen nothing so the price will drop off course!
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:48:25 PM

From my experience I always expect the bitcoin price to fall when something bad happens to the cryto world.

For example the price crashes every time when an exchanges get hacked and this has been proved many times in the recent years.

Of course bitcoin like any other currency is affected by the fiat currencies and when usd falls bitcoin will fall too.

Is there any scenario that a bad news happens happen to bitcoin then the bitcoin price significantly increase after? lol

When USD price falls bitcoin itself will not fall but just the value of it to other fiat currency.

It's quite surprising to me that for these years that you are in the forum and with all these 2000+ posts you haven't understand this.

Always when a big exchange gets hacked (like crypsy, bitfinex, bter, mx.gox etc.) the price changes immediately and it's normal.

Are you really getting the lights of my post?
What kind of understanding you want to insert in my mind?

Im not here to argue but how can I answer that post of yours with an answer like that.

You just repeat the thoughts of mine honestly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:11:48 PM

What kind of understanding you want to insert in my mind? Im not here to argue but how can I answer that post of yours with an answer like that.

I think that you should understand that the hacks that happens in the crypto world damage very high the crypto especially when the hacks is in bitcoin (irreversible).

Let me know from your experience (seems you have) why the price has been dropped today for more than $30 within few minutes?
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:11:09 AM

i think price will fall down after new year as people will sell their coins then
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: