Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 350 USD in August  (Read 17046 times)
Pengengcoins

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:55:50 PM

Its impossible to happen in this august i think the price will stay at 500 value but thinking that bitcoin will be bubble is impossible that the price of bitcoin will be 350 value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:12:28 PM

Its impossible to happen in this august i think the price will stay at 500 value but thinking that bitcoin will be bubble is impossible that the price of bitcoin will be 350 value.
Dont be too comfortable with the price of Bitcoin as it may drop to as low as $350 if theres a reason like another huge or known exchange site suddenly becomes unaccessible or hackec. If you remember Bitfinex security was breached last June which causes a big drop of up to $130 USD in just 4 days it migh happen again to another site.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:28:47 PM

Well, as everyone of us see bitcoin didn't get to 350$ yet, oppositely price for bitcoin is just rising day by day. It tells us to not believe to some predictions without any strong proofs.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:36:29 PM

Half of the august has been passed and the price is around $580, so Thanks God the price of bitcoin did not fall to $350 , I think now it is not expected that the price of bitcoin will every drop to that lower value.

Hire me for your campaign management
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:49:23 PM

Half of the august has been passed and the price is around $580, so Thanks God the price of bitcoin did not fall to $350 , I think now it is not expected that the price of bitcoin will every drop to that lower value.

Yup and even if price drops in coming days then it won't fall to that level and to be honest I feel that price is history now and we will never see price below $500 in future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:36:50 PM

I dont think bitcoin price will be in 350 usd end  of August  .There are 14 days more for end of August but if  bitcoin doesnt has securty problem i dont think bitcoin price will be 350 dollars no reason for that for now i how it will not be like that too.
Loft

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:43:16 PM

$ 350 is fantastic, here are 750 more realistic.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:04:57 PM

I dont think bitcoin price will be in 350 usd end  of August  .There are 14 days more for end of August but if  bitcoin doesnt has securty problem i dont think bitcoin price will be 350 dollars no reason for that for now i how it will not be like that too.

The bitcoin price is around $566 at the moment. Then end of August is 13 days away. I think the price could be between $570 to 590.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:10:47 PM

Bitcoin price is never stable it goes down but when it goes up all the way it will reach the last max cap. I believe that bitcoin price will not go down to 350$ this august until the end of august. My estimation of bitcoin price at the end of august is 620$ or much higher. I can say that this month is a good month to buy Bitcoin , i already stocked some of it already and will sell it next year.
Fanpant

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:02:04 PM

Bitcoin price is never stable it goes down but when it goes up all the way it will reach the last max cap. I believe that bitcoin price will not go down to 350$ this august until the end of august. My estimation of bitcoin price at the end of august is 620$ or much higher. I can say that this month is a good month to buy Bitcoin , i already stocked some of it already and will sell it next year.

The price of the bitcoin is quite stable at around $570. So I do not think the bitcoin price will go to £350 unless very big bad thing happens to bitcoin.
ttargett

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:14:25 PM

the price is going to be over 600 dollars in the august in my opinion, it should make me decent profit
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:49:49 PM

It's coming

EDIT: This topic is my proof. Everyone thinks that it's not possible but why not?

I call it a bubble.
And if you take the name of the topic and the current state of bitcoin, the predictions have not come true. Of course it remained still a strong shock in early August, but nonetheless, bitcoin is slowly but surely starting to rise up. Probably very pleased with those bitcoin users who managed to buy a bitcoin but low price, and are now waiting price increase.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:12:53 PM

The price of the bitcoin is quite stable at around $570. So I do not think the bitcoin price will go to £350 unless very big bad thing happens to bitcoin.

Yup $350 is too low and I don't think that bitcoin will ever see that price again and price is at $570 so I don't think it will go that low in this month or even in coming months.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:42:22 PM

This price wont be reached never again, and if for some reason hit this you can be sure a huge security problem has been found and bitcoin will need to clear it fast to avoid it going down. Bitcoin will stay stable at the 600 dollars, and at next halving the price will  for sure hit the 1000 dollars again.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:36:11 AM

Month of August is almost  go to end but  as we see the bitcoins price didnt  even  go lower than $500 mark. Therefore Op's speculation is just an unrealistic view of bitcoins  price drop in the month of august. Actually no one could guess  what would be the price in the future, its normal for bitcoin to drop its price because of some circumstances but  for sure it would rise  up again .

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 03:55:19 AM

350 seems like a big low of a prediction to me, but the way things have been looking recently I do think we are going to be going into a bear market.  Slrst case I would expect around 400 this month.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:21:27 AM

350 seems like a big low of a prediction to me, but the way things have been looking recently I do think we are going to be going into a bear market.  Slrst case I would expect around 400 this month.

I would disagree with you,  it wont reach that low bracket price as op mentioned because even  if we suffer from drastically drop price previously because of some matters but  as you see at the price of bitcoin as of now it gradually increasing as of now it may drop but a little amount only for sure it wouldnt reach $350.

Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:31:43 AM

And that's a pessimistic post, indeed.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:21:53 AM

It is possible but it needed more deeper dump to be happen but as far as i've seen on bitcoins price flactuation those said downward price would not provably happen since bitcoin gor more adoption and surely big whales will lift it up again so the price regain back to its original form, 350 is very awfull price for us to see its because it could not be profitable anymore for us when the price really reach for that far.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:28:29 AM

which august you guys are talking about? the month is almost passed away. it is 18th august now. everyone should be happy as it not happened this month.
I don't think miners will let the bitcoin price to drop less then 500$..
this recent drop of bitcoin price was also an accident. it happened because of the bitfinex hacks. other wise bitcoin was stable at 680$..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: