Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i have 20$ btc i want to sell it for 23$ paypal  (Read 730 times)
ya18ss (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:13:31 PM

i will use escrow or if you are trusted i will send you first thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:06:42 PM

bump still selling this 20$ btc
Symeave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:10:42 PM

Once you mention an escrow I doubt anyone will be willing to work with you, I just $515 paypal because I couldn't find a buyer of the funds.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:18:27 PM

Once you mention an escrow I doubt anyone will be willing to work with you, I just $515 paypal because I couldn't find a buyer of the funds.
what do you mean? if someone is trusted i will send first if not i will use escrow easy not going to risk to lose my 20$
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:22:37 PM

Would you like to sell it for $19.8 Skrill or Neteller?

ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:29:42 PM

sorry dont use skrill or neteller and will not sell under preev rate
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:31:00 PM

sorry dont use skrill or neteller and will not sell under preev rate

How about $20 Payza?

Symeave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:57:24 PM

what do you mean? if someone is trusted i will send first if not i will use escrow easy not going to risk to lose my 20$
What I meant was that once an exchanger mentions escrow then the scammers stay away and you don't get 4 pages of responses for only $20 trade.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:26:42 PM

I'll take your $20btc for $20paypal. I think I'm trusted enough for you to send first. I only deal with PayPal and have lots of feedback showing this. If you want to go ahead send me a PM.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
randyortan

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:24:41 PM

I will buy it. Let me know if you are still selling it
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:20:56 AM

again i have 20$ asking for 23$ paypal
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:31:45 AM

Send it to my bitcoin address that is in my profile then wait until i come back online so I can pay you the paypal.
Good for you?
I have a selling thread you can post on if you want to vent there any discrepancies in my actions.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:43:50 AM

Send it to my bitcoin address that is in my profile then wait until i come back online so I can pay you the paypal.
Good for you?
I have a selling thread you can post on if you want to vent there any discrepancies in my actions.
and why i have to wait for you to come online? if you dont have fund on paypal dont offer to buy so your offer is not good for me
JumperN

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:49:05 AM

Good for you?
and why i have to wait for you to come online? if you dont have fund on paypal dont offer to buy so your offer is not good for me
Sardasa and Mixan are trusted members and if they give you a good offer I would suggest you take it before you get scammed and end up with nothing on both your accounts, most of the members here are scammers.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:53:21 AM

Good for you?
Sardasa and Mixan are trusted members and if they give you a good offer I would suggest you take it before you get scammed and end up with nothing on both your accounts, most of the members here are scammers.
im selling my btc mixan is asking for a loan until he come back and no i dont accepta that if he need a loan he have a section of that in this forum if he want to buy no need to wait him until he come back all can be done instanly thanks for your advice but sardasa is offering less than preev rate and im not here to make him profit im here to make my own profit selling my btc
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:29:39 AM

Good for you?
im selling my btc mixan is asking for a loan until he come back and no i dont accepta that if he need a loan he have a section of that in this forum if he want to buy no need to wait him until he come back all can be done instanly thanks for your advice but sardasa is offering less than preev rate and im not here to make him profit im here to make my own profit selling my btc
I am not asking for a loan Ya18SS.
I said this because it is end of day for me and I was just replying to a few pm's I got before going to sleep.
I am not online at this time that is the reason I said to send then when i get up I will send your paypal.
But that is your choice. I am not pressuring anybody to deal with me.
If you want an honest trade then you do have to pay for it being a newbie or else if you are looking for profit right off the bat without putting in the time or effort you will most definitely get yourself scammed here.
If you don't want to do deals at the trusted members offers then I suggest you buckle up butter cup, you are in for a bumpy ride. Wink
I guarantee that. Grin
Me and sardasa have both put in our time here and have our scars to prove it from dealing with newbie and their paypal trades.
This is all I have got time for to tell you of our tale tonight.
I am logging off and if I don't see any transact from you then I bid you a fond farewell to never hear from you again.

A Good nigh' to you!  Smiley

ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:39:38 AM

Good for you?
I am not asking for a loan Ya18SS.
I said this because it is end of day for me and I was just replying to a few pm's I got before going to sleep.
I am not online at this time that is the reason I said to send then when i get up I will send your paypal.
But that is your choice. I am not pressuring anybody to deal with me.
If you want an honest trade then you do have to pay for it being a newbie or else if you are looking for profit right off the bat without putting in the time or effort you will most definitely get yourself scammed here.
If you don't want to do deals at the trusted members offers then I suggest you buckle up butter cup, you are in for a bumpy ride. Wink
I guarantee that. Grin
Me and sardasa have both put in our time here and have our scars to prove it from dealing with newbie and their paypal trades.
This is all I have got time for to tell you of our tale tonight.
I am logging off and if I don't see any transact from you then I bid you a fond farewell to never hear from you again.

A Good nigh' to you!  Smiley
i dont need offers like yours send me the btc and wait for me to sleep 8 or 10 hours then i send you the paypal that not like i work if i send yu the btc i need the paypal right away after one confirmacion not letting you go to sleep and wait for you stuck on your theard and do your rules but dont come to other people theard and you want me to follow your rules no thanks
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:42:43 PM

Then don't bother me newbie kid I don't have the time for this bullshit right now! Angry
And don't bother pming me with the same shit story you just said here.
I would post your private conversation too but I have more integrity and am more dignified than to stoop to your level of such juvenile behavior. I am beyond that.

You are Brisco who is under a different name after everybody outed you and your scamming ways. With the selling of your paypal accounts (under your own name, YEAH RIGHT! HAH!) and hacked paxful/LOL accounts. He was a spanish person begging me to every week to sell to him and now you come along while he is away (which is a tell tale sign right there) talking the same way with your run off sentences in a pm and broken english that actually hurts my brain to even read. You two are the same people and ready to scam here again. I have no doubt about it! We are trying to clean up the junk on this currency exchange thread of your kind so reputable people can start exchanging on here again without the fear of a scam attempt happening again.
What's funny is a newbie coming on here telling senior and hero members how to operate with their own funds.
Fucking please! Roll Eyes

I'm looking for someone from ANY Europe country.

I need you to go to your local bank's branch, pay 10 euros in cash and make a bank transfer so that sender show my company's name. I pay you 70 euros in bitcoins!

ONLY ESCROW! I deposit FIRST in escrow and release funds once you send me photo with bank's receipt taken with your phone.

Send private messages.

i can do it tell me what bank is im from spain
Don't bother pm'ing me idiot, you are blocked and you can cry to other people on here about it because I won't give you the time of day anymore!

ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:17:21 PM

Then don't bother me newbie kid I don't have the time for this bullshit right now! Angry
And don't bother pming me with the same shit story you just said here.
I would post your private conversation too but I have more integrity and am more dignified than to stoop to your level of such juvenile behavior. I am beyond that.

You are Brisco who is under a different name after everybody outed you and your scamming ways. With the selling of your paypal accounts (under your own name, YEAH RIGHT! HAH!) and hacked paxful/LOL accounts. He was a spanish person begging me to every week to sell to him and now you come along while he is away (which is a tell tale sign right there) talking the same way with your run off sentences in a pm and broken english that actually hurts my brain to even read. You two are the same people and ready to scam here again. I have no doubt about it! We are trying to clean up the junk on this currency exchange thread of your kind so reputable people can start exchanging on here again without the fear of a scam attempt happening again.
What's funny is a newbie coming on here telling senior and hero members how to operate with their own funds.
Fucking please! Roll Eyes

I'm looking for someone from ANY Europe country.

I need you to go to your local bank's branch, pay 10 euros in cash and make a bank transfer so that sender show my company's name. I pay you 70 euros in bitcoins!

ONLY ESCROW! I deposit FIRST in escrow and release funds once you send me photo with bank's receipt taken with your phone.

Send private messages.

i can do it tell me what bank is im from spain
Don't bother pm'ing me idiot, you are blocked and you can cry to other people on here about it because I won't give you the time of day anymore!
was me  who did not give you time and I will not do business with someone like you you think  with your purchased hero you are the king here?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: