Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] old paypal account 80% verified with no 21 days hold  (Read 1714 times)
mclovin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:37:48 AM

I m selling my personal PayPal account old with no 21 days hold it has some dollars too maybe 1 or 2$ the account is verified with vcc
Remember that cc used only for verification u can ad any cc and bank account of usa or Czech Republic
The account country is Czech Republic
The account comes with no 21 days hold
Screen shot also be provided
All the details included like cc number address e security question
That's my personal account I made it by myself
U go first our we use escrow
Price : Open for offers
Symeave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:42:06 AM

I m selling my personal PayPal account old with no 21 days hold it has some dollars too maybe 1 or 2$ the account is verified with vcc
Remember that cc used only for verification u can ad any cc and bank account of usa or Czech Republic
The account country is Czech Republic
The account comes with no 21 days hold
Screen shot also be provided
All the details included like cc number address e security question
That's my personal account I made it by myself
U go first our we use escrow
Price : Open for offers
Does the account allow withdrawals using an Iban or a Credit Card? If it allows both I might buy the account from you.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
Symeave

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:39:49 AM

I sent you another PM and if you can verify that information I will buy the account.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
petrtej

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:03:02 PM

i m interested in your paypal account already sent u the pm please take a look at it and reply me with all the details Thanks
charliCRO

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:21:46 PM

price ?
saeidza

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:02:23 PM

Price Huh
And please tell us , this PayPal belong to which country ?
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:49:39 AM

Price Huh
And please tell us , this PayPal belong to which country ?
Please read the thread carefully I already mentioned in the thread that the account belongs to  Czech Republic and price send to you via pm
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:11:29 PM

Once the seller receives the bitcoin, he will contact Paypal support, say his account was hacked, and give them historical information to prove it was once his.

On short, you will be scammed.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:45:09 AM

Once the seller receives the bitcoin, he will contact Paypal support, say his account was hacked, and give them historical information to prove it was once his.

On short, you will be scammed.
You are the trusted member of this forum so its upto u u tell any safe method that u want to use if u r interested if you are not interested then advice us any safest method about deal
I m hear for business not for scamming so don't worry about me I can trust you so plz plz just advice us or if u r interested then reply me with your offer and method of deal
Thanks in advance
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:19:33 AM

Still available for sale and paypal is accepted but only at my condition
FeelTheBeat1

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:26:33 AM

Can you provide me some screenshot of the account one is about 80% verified and 2nd is about transaction history
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:30:45 AM

Can you provide me some screenshot of the account one is about 80% verified and 2nd is about transaction history
All the details are sent plz take a look at it and reply me with your best offet
FeelTheBeat1

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:56:06 PM

All the details are sent plz take a look at it and reply me with your best offet
Just take a look at your all the details  ut maximum I can pay you is 20$ if you want we can use escrow or you can go first
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:09:48 AM

Just take a look at your all the details  ut maximum I can pay you is 20$ if you want we can use escrow or you can go first
Sorry not possible at this rate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: