Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Help?  (Read 503 times)
krishna1 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:08:17 AM

I want to know that what are the Different ways of mining Bitcoins and how to mine Bitcoins with Different ways??

TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:11:24 AM

I want to know that what are the Different ways of mining Bitcoins and how to mine Bitcoins with Different ways??
Probably the best way is to find a time machine and go back a few years. 
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:47:25 PM

There is many ways of earning bitcoins ,but if you want to mine just buy ant miner but many people says it's not profitable now to mine bitcoin maybe if your in the country who low electricity bill. And do not join of cloud mining many of them already close now.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:55:26 PM

buying any asic, is atleast 4x more expensive than the production cost of an asic, so you are already 4x behind miners such as antpool. because they literally make and run the rigs at cost price.
 for instance an antminer is at retail prices of $1000.. cost price under $250

even if you managed to get free electric. you can make bitcoin. but the time to get ROI is still along time due to the cost of the asic.

in short unless you can get a rig at cost/wholesale prices you dont have much chance of making profit within the year and should only consider it if you are thinking long term of HOLDING bitcoin. and not spending them. for instance you will pay for electric and more ASICS with fiat you already have, not with the mining rewards..

anyone thinking that when they mine they can just sell the reward and use the funds to pay for bills, will never break even. your only chance is to hoard. which is why people now prefer just to buy the bitcoin and hoard, rather than waste the time and electric mining it. because in the end it totals about the same but u atleast have the hoard from day one

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:57:48 PM

different ways?  Huh
dude... there is only one way, and it's PoW.

about PoW, yes, there are a plenty of ways to get some hashpower. the way suits you better it's up to you. every possible way have a cost and we dont know how much you can spend.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:24:38 AM

I don't know how you defined the "different ways" of mining bitcoin because as far as I know, there is only one way and that way is to get your hashing power as high as possible to get the most profit.

Generally, you'd need quite a good amount of capital to start mining plus, you need to consider all your maintenance fees, especially the electricity. Right now, only those who have dirt cheap electricity is able to mine bitcoins efficiently.
Cuidler

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:26:56 AM

Dont consider cloud mining sites, the legit ones are waste of time as you hardly get your investment back and the rest claiming bigger profits to get your investment back in one or few months are just ponzi scams.

You should mine with your own equipment only if you have cheap electricity. Your looking at about 5 cents per Kwh or better, or you going to have hard time to mine profitably. As franky1 told, the mining equipment is very expensive but if your electricity cost is 5 cents, you should turn profit with the new S9 in about one year.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: