Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary knew it was illegal to use private device, nsa advisor told her...  (Read 415 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:49:54 AM

But she didn't care. Now fbi backs her. End of the USA? Fuck that shit guys... Everyone to Russia! There is no future for the west. Better join Russia now with a possibility to negotiate good terms than later when there is nothing left to move.

America is finished.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:28:07 AM

But she didn't care. Now fbi backs her. End of the USA? Fuck that shit guys... Everyone to Russia! There is no future for the west. Better join Russia now with a possibility to negotiate good terms than later when there is nothing left to move.

America is finished.

I don't think so.
Yes, she wasn't careful enough and made mistake but can you say that you never made mistake in your life?
She didn't broke the law, as already explained before.
I'm sure she will not do such mistake again and still, even with such problem, she is much more qualified person to become US President than Trump.
If become US President, I'm sure that Trump will do much more mistakes than Hillary.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:35:46 AM

Dear Daniel91, don't worry both are cornered and isreal safety will not be affected by both. Because if you are part of those that believe that Isreal can rely on anyone but Isrealis you are doomed.

Now yes Hillary had meeting with nsa advisors and they told her: it's unsafe to use private device with a private server. The nsa invest billions and still the opponents find ways and you think that your little operations isn't a national security threats? She said fuck you I don't care, I know better. Let me use what I want and fuck you again I do what ever I want in my department.

What could the nsa advisors tell? Unproductive meeting. So she violated the law and worst national security policies with the chance to have secure solutions available for free. However and you know it even if your perceived Israelis interests mislead you (you are a leftists or zealots unable to see corruption from the right) she needed to use her solution for the interests of the foundation.

Now you wanna speak about me in her shoes! LoL you are such a Jewish Buffon to quote the Christ on this issue. I would have never use anything else but the solutions provided by the nsa. And if I didn't like the device I would have bitch and rally other nsa advisors to get my device of choice cleared and run the appropriate software and if necessary build the hardware. And you know why I would have won my device? Because I would have real critics to what was imposed on me and others would have felt the same way.

So please stop. You are inappropriate and insulting to my intelligence and common sense.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:22:41 PM

Hitlery also knows that unless someone comes forward as the plaintiff or complainant in a case against her, get on the stand under oath or affirmation, shows how she hurt or damaged them, provides witnesses that have first hand knowledge, and evidence, she is safe. This is the same for any other man or woman in America, from parking tickets, to selling technical info to Russia or China.

Dread Pirate Roberts doesn't have to remain in prison, Snowden doesn't need to remain in Russia, and none of us need to pay income taxes. Why? Because nobody will get on the stand with first hand knowledge that they or we did anything harmful or dangerous to them, except that we agree with them first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twn96nj0jfw&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D&index=10

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:37:26 PM

Hitlery also knows that unless someone comes forward as the plaintiff or complainant in a case against her, get on the stand under oath or affirmation, shows how she hurt or damaged them, provides witnesses that have first hand knowledge, and evidence, she is safe. This is the same for any other man or woman in America, from parking tickets, to selling technical info to Russia or China.

Dread Pirate Roberts doesn't have to remain in prison, Snowden doesn't need to remain in Russia, and none of us need to pay income taxes. Why? Because nobody will get on the stand with first hand knowledge that they or we did anything harmful or dangerous to them, except that we agree with them first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twn96nj0jfw&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D&index=10

Cool

Okay are you a man? I am sure you can get a ticket from the cops today. Park your car wrongly, your bike or drink a beer in public. Do what ever it takes to get a ticket and prove your case. Test if your knowledge is real. Then come back and prove it. The IRS has been challenged by men thousand of time smarter than you and they all lost. So for me you seem like a lunatic if you don't prove what you advance. And please don't tell me that the hardest part is to get a ticket... I am sure you will not have the courage and trust in your theories to do it. And use the excuse that you don't need to prove it. Do it for yourself.

And frankly this email story is a sideshow and an illustration of her lack of respect for the NSA. You can hate them but please she was informed. The real question is who is gonna expose the clintons for what they are: a rapist and institutional looters and heads of a criminal entreprise:  the Clinton foundation. It does horrible things worldwide that damage the USA deeply. And if you need to know one victim of them. It's me. Very sadden to know that the nation that put a man on the moon became a gmo eating ready to vote for Clinton (or trump the friend of Epstein) nation. It's hard to recouncile for my little mind.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:47:07 PM

Cool

Okay are you a man? I am sure you can get a ticket from the cops today. Park your car wrongly, your bike or drink a beer in public. Do what ever it takes to get a ticket and prove your case. Test if your knowledge is real. Then come back and prove it. The IRS has been challenged by men thousand of time smarter than you and they all lost. So for me you seem like a lunatic if you don't prove what you advance. And please don't tell me that the hardest part is to get a ticket... I am sure you will not have the courage and trust in your theories to do it. And use the excuse that you don't need to prove it. Do it for yourself.

And frankly this email story is a sideshow and an illustration of her lack of respect for the NSA. You can hate them but please she was informed. The real question is who is gonna expose the clintons for what they are: a rapist and institutional looters and heads of a criminal entreprise:  the Clinton foundation. It does horrible things worldwide that damage the USA deeply. And if you need to know one victim of them. It's me. Very sadden to know that the nation that put a man on the moon became a gmo eating ready to vote for Clinton (or trump the friend of Epstein) nation. It's hard to recouncile for my little mind.

If I came back here with the evidence, you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Exposing the Clintons is the exact point. Exposing them has already been done. Making it stick as a crime is heresay until someone gets on the stand and testifies from first hand knowledge that they were harmed by it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
DooMAD
Legendary

Merit: 3162

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:54:24 PM

Maybe I'm missing something here, but didn't Powell and some government aides do exactly the same damn thing when they were in office?  Or is only only bad when people you're trying to discredit do it?  Let's just assume most politicians are as technologically illiterate as the "series of tubes" guy (and yes, that almost certainly includes Trump) and put some competent nerds in place to act as a buffer between them and the real world.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:04:09 AM

Everyone to Russia! There is no future for the west. Better join Russia now with a possibility to negotiate good terms than later when there is nothing left to move.

America is finished.

Economically that doesn't seem to be true.  Yes, there is inflation. Yes there is massive debt.  But many people still have jobs and there is still a large economy. In the last 5 years the Russian Rubble dropped a lot.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:21:22 AM

BADecker, did you at least tried it personally? I would have believed you... But you don't seem to put faith in your words.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but didn't Powell and some government aides do exactly the same damn thing when they were in office?  Or is only only bad when people you're trying to discredit do it?  Let's just assume most politicians are as technologically illiterate as the "series of tubes" guy (and yes, that almost certainly includes Trump) and put some competent nerds in place to act as a buffer between them and the real world.

Who ever... Powell using a private email server? I am not aware off at but again it proves my point: use the system provided to you. There is no reason to use anything else. And you know the most pathetic about Hillary missing email is that the NSA has full copies of ALL her electronic communication since the first one.

Secondly the clintons don't need me to discredit themselves. The ones they are really discrediting is the entire US government. Like Corzine, Epstein, Bill and trump and many more their little gang is very damaging to the foundation of America. Most people are stupid or blinded by interests but everyone knows what is going on.

This is the saddest part knowing and not doing anything about it. What do think NSA analysts, FBI agents who worked on all those lies and crimes? What can they tell to their children. How to explain justice to a black or what ever color skin going to jail for a few ounces of weed? How can these people be free and enjoying life when he and many others will be in a for profit jail? What can cops answer to that?

And all of this is without an active structured enemy acting in the background. It's pure self inflicting wounds by domestic ennemies. Since when domestic ennemies will not try to run for president?

To the last poster do you know how gdp is calculated? What adjustment means? Between 20-22 veteran kill themselves per day. Chinese army and most cccp current leaders would be in big trouble if a metric like that appeared in China...

Corrupt individuals will focus public attention on image, the perception. Because they know that the reality can only indict them. The further away they drift from reality, the bigger the pull back will be...

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:52:25 AM

What can they tell to their children.
That's classified. They can't tell their children anything, part of the job.

How to explain justice to a black or what ever color skin going to jail for a few ounces of weed?
Justice is not about right or wrong, this is a common misconception. Justice is about rules.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:58:55 AM

What can they tell to their children.
That's classified. They can't tell their children anything, part of the job.

How to explain justice to a black or what ever color skin going to jail for a few ounces of weed?
Justice is not about right or wrong, this is a common misconception. Justice is about rules.

Not only it's providing a framework to live together... Humans are more than line of code on a computer. Sees what's going on in America right now? Lack of Justice.

No justice
No peace

And about their families the question isn't telling about classified but simply a question they can't anymore answer easily: are you proud to be an American?

It's one thing when someone says it... Another when this person is serving for the common defense of America.

Of course the globalists have to destroy American pride. Destroy the idea and foundation of America and they will not even be able to use their forces to fight back. Of course the process must be slow, gradual and marginal... It takes a few generation. But the adversaries are of course stupid but very patient too.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:24:51 AM

BADecker, did you at least tried it personally? I would have believed you... But you don't seem to put faith in your words.

<>

What? Chuckle.

Actually, I am in the process, and it is working. However, you don't know me from Adam. And you are going to trust me?

Look at the video link I posted at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545363.msg15541066#msg15541066 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twn96nj0jfw&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D&index=10). You don't know me any more than you know Karl. And I wouldn't be making a video.

If you don't trust Karl and his video, you wouldn't trust me.

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: