Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin up or down  (Read 2285 times)
lekarz (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:04:33 AM

Please write reasons why BTC should go up/down and write how important it is.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:12:10 AM

Halving happened , now we should wait for sometime to see the results .
I'm starting to think that it's going down for some reasons and I'm not sure why, but who knows really ... we just have to wait and see  . Price will take some time (Let's say couple of week , a month max)to take place because supply is still there (some miners still didn't sell what they had) etc...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:21:53 AM

I'm starting to think that it's going down for some reasons and I'm not sure why, but who knows really ... we just have to wait and see  . Price will take some time (Let's say couple of week , a month max)to take place because supply is still there (some miners still didn't sell what they had) etc...

i agree with this , it may not increase immediately once halving happens , currently it showing down , but always bitcoin price rise once demand is more on buying , once bitcoin price is down now more and more people will buy ,definitely it will go up Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:00:12 AM

I'm starting to think that it's going down for some reasons and I'm not sure why, but who knows really ... we just have to wait and see  . Price will take some time (Let's say couple of week , a month max)to take place because supply is still there (some miners still didn't sell what they had) etc...

now already halving but impact has not been felt, even occur btc price is down in the market. I remember when happen bitcoin halving in the last year bitcoin price is up, but not for now Smiley
Romanko

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:06:52 AM

At this point no miracle happened with the 1000$ price pump, and as I see BTC price may even drop some bucks. But in a 2-3 month period price should go up to 850$, and hit the grand by the end of the year! Grin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:05:50 AM

The monetary value or bitcoin price is the life of bitcoin, without it bitcoin will be just a computer digit. Price has given bitcoin a value and become a currency. With regards to price inflation and deflation it is controlled or caused by the demands and supply in the market. And another if someone sells a bitcoin in a huge volume lower than the current price then the price will go down. But if someone bids a higher price than the current one and purchase huge volume it will increase bitcoins price. But aside from that the miners difficulty the blockchain rewards the demand and supply must be taken into consideration to understand the price trend.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:06:05 AM

what you meant up or down here? I assume is bitcoin prices, if bitcoin prices continue rise then bitcoin trading can not be right. Which causes the bitcoin prices rise and fall is because of the activities of buying and selling bitcoin itself. In other words bitcoin continue to rise, no one sells bitcoin. Thank you
vdotcash

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:11:22 AM

Sideways? Huh
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:11:51 AM

it is all about supply and demand. as bitcoin becomes more famous and adopted by more people and merchants and also as it becomes more famous as an investment the demand for bitcoin increases and also with the halving the supply creation rate has also gone down which means lower dumped coins daily. the combination of these two means price going UP.

the importance of it is only for those who are investing in bitcoin, and in my opinion those who want to use it as a currency care mostly about fixed price.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 11:22:55 AM

For the moment after the reduction of the block reward to the half in the halving the profit of the miners will be reduced to half
So possibility number 1: if the price is stucked at the same value or decreased we may see few tiny miners quitting which may lead to the price rises
Possibility number 2: miners having their profit reduced so they will push the price forward which is very likely to happens

For now the miners still have a nice reserve so we need to wait and see

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 11:36:02 AM

I think on the grounds of halving the price of bitcoin should go up quickly for a while and then it should reduce to something 10-20% more than that what we have today.

No one will mine if mining is not profitable, thus to reduce the adverse effect of halving the high price of bitcoin will make miner stick to mining. A low price will bring accessibility of bitcoins in the hands of more and more people and then there should be a sustainable growth which we all are expecting. Quick growth is in the favor of current users only (those are we and not those who want to be inside it) but sustainable growth will make it inclusive and that will make industry even stronger.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:42:17 AM

Bitcoin goes up and down because traders have to make money.

This is how money is made, cuz the charts r going up and down and twiggling along the speculationz

~CfA~

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:44:39 AM

For the moment after the reduction of the block reward to the half in the halving the profit of the miners will be reduced to half
So possibility number 1: if the price is stucked at the same value or decreased we may see few tiny miners quitting which may lead to the price rises
Possibility number 2: miners having their profit reduced so they will push the price forward which is very likely to happens

For now the miners still have a nice reserve so we need to wait and see

Very realistic view and I agree with you too regarding what is going to happen. I also hope and dream that possibility number 2 happens very soon as that would be a great benefit to all of us who have been holding bitcoins from a long time now. But is also great that this possibility happens slowly and gradually in order to let even other people who have just started with bitcoin to collect some and also for them to get their share of this opportunity.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:58:49 AM

If you mean the price of bitcoin i think price should continuous to go high its because good for our investment and it brings really great profit.

And i if the price will go up and down it is also good for the traders because it is the time to buy/sell their coin.
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:00:05 PM

Bitcoin goes up and down because traders have to make money.

This is how money is made, cuz the charts r going up and down and twiggling along the speculationz

~CfA~

the simple reason, I like it Smiley
yah sorry if I may correcting, if bitcoin prices going to up or down due the peoples of trader who make money, then so does the altcoin traders who is already much to give price speculation during this time
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:27:20 PM

IMO the reason why bitcoin go down a little bit because other user sell their coins and i think most of them are newbies or just getting started in bitcoin but nothing to worry because it's normal for bitcoin because it's only depending on demand and supply, so expect after a few months that the price will slowly go up and it will reach $1k Grin.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:33:44 PM

Up becouse of crash on EU banks,presidential election in USA and that could be the best,China ecommerce expansion,many ecommerce btc start ups are funded by Alibaba

Down speculations,and blockchain funcionality during and after halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:44:24 PM

The price is important always but why bitcoin price should go up is because we all want to make profit, price can't go immediately up because the halving effect will take some time like the last halving when the price started increasing after few months.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:46:13 PM

According to expert it should be up, consider the halving event has already passed, and bitcoin price is up a little due to the before halving event, it is very important that bitcoin price is up, it is to indicate that bitcoin still valuable to the user and still being used by the user

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:55:49 PM

I think the price of bitcoin go up and not going to down because the massive adoption of more people in bitcoin will helps to increase the demand and the price will react to go high.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: