Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff delete  (Read 587 times)
a44tech (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:56:26 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 02:06:28 PM by a44tech

Staff delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t13hydra

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:59:03 AM

I've bought over $500 worth of Bitcoin from him in the past few weeks so I'll have to give him my vouch for this.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:03:08 AM

I've bought over $500 worth of Bitcoin from him in the past few weeks so I'll have to give him my vouch for this.
A vouch doesn't guarantee repayment. Does it?
Either way, you still need to provide a valid collateral. Someone trusted here in the forum once ran away with a bunch of coins from people who trsuted him.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
t13hydra

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:04:21 AM

Either way, you still need to provide a valid collateral. Someone trusted here in the forum once ran away with a bunch of coins from people who trsuted him.

I don't see why someone with a stable business making over a few thousand a month would run with $100?
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:26:14 AM

Actually if you check his account looks like that account is hacked ones
Check this link i already point it out when he ask loan. And guess what? he edit the post LOL really fishy

ALso check this one
He sell giftcard and also use his another alt to vouch himself
I might as well use my last $100 on this. Please God please god please god be legit. I will let you all know how it goes

--

got a code, and I redeemed it.
it seems to be working for now... thanks I guess

will let u know if I run into any issues. now to go buy a frappe  Wink

, someone already point it out about that
Interesting... You mentioned selling only 5, yet apparently this guy above me had bought from the link you posted.
However, the stock count still shows 5 remaining meaning that you're a big fat liar!
DO NOT TRUST.

And guess what he say
Theirs 4 but I have a comma at the end so it counts it as five.

So 1 coma means 1 item LOL
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:20:17 AM

A guy asking a loan because he is not home. Account appears to be hacked. Loan thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544607.0
A guy asking a loan becase he needs money for a week. Account appears to be hacked as well.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544437.0

Is this one victim of this guy?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544686.0
Tempaccount4Fruits

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:56:13 AM

A guy asking a loan because he is not home. Account appears to be hacked. Loan thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544607.0
A guy asking a loan becase he needs money for a week. Account appears to be hacked as well.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544437.0

Is this one victim of this guy?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1544686.0

Confirming that I haven't hacked this guy.

I only hack Senior+. You're next Smiley
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:02:26 PM

Should be a safe trade with this guy guaranteeing the trade.
If the trade does implode, t13hydra will pay off the loan, right?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
t13hydra

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:04:35 PM

Seeing as I vouched for him, if something goes wrong I'll pay the person who was scammed.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:05:04 PM

Seeing as I vouched for him, if something goes wrong I'll pay the person who was scammed.

Quoted for reference.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
UsaLove

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:07:46 PM

what's the guarantee that you will pay?

AIR PLATFORM

A MODULAR IDENTITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION BUILT ON THE HYPERLEDGER BLOCKCHAIN    

HTTP://CS.SPHRE.CO
t13hydra

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:09:47 PM

You're assuming that the guy is going to run 100%.

Look at the facts.
He has a business & Localbitcoins trading that brings him a lot of BTC monthly
So why would he scam for less than 5% of what he makes in a month and ruin his advertising?
And if on the off chance he does run, you'll still have my word that I'll pay you if he runs.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:17:21 PM

Look at the facts.
So why would he scam for less than 5% of what he makes in a month and ruin his advertising?
And if on the off chance he does run, you'll still have my word that I'll pay you if he runs.

Stands to reason, if he makes/trades that much per month, he would have such a small amount on hand, would it not?
Since you are voluntarily on the hook for non repayment in case of default, why don't you send the funds? Win win for everyone.

Albert Einstein
t13hydra

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:19:50 PM

Look at the facts.

Stands to reason, if he makes/trades that much per month, he would have such a small amount on hand, would it not?
Since you are voluntarily on the hook for non repayment in case of default, why don't you send the funds? Win win for everyone.

I don't do loans, not interested. If I wanted to wait a few days for my money I'd just buy and sell things from aliexpress. Anyway, read his post.
"I'm on a trip outside of my city and all I have is my Bitcoin debit card. I need some money to pay for a ride home, and some spending money"
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:22:16 PM

Look at the facts.

I don't do loans, not interested. If I wanted to wait a few days for my money I'd just buy and sell things from aliexpress. Anyway, read his post.
"I'm on a trip outside of my city and all I have is my Bitcoin debit card. I need some money to pay for a ride home, and some spending money"

Then why post in his lending thread? Are you saying your BTC won't send to his wallet/card, or you don't have the funds?

Albert Einstein
t13hydra

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:24:02 PM

Look at the facts.

Then why post in his lending thread? Are you saying your BTC won't send to his wallet/card, or you don't have the funds?

I posted my vouch for the guy stating I bought a substantial amount of Bitcoin from his site a few weeks ago. That's the only reason I posted. I'm not interested in funding his or anyone else's loan.

You asked wouldn't he have a small amount on hand, I replied with a quote from his firs post stating why he needs the funds.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:25:23 PM

Look at the facts.

I posted my vouch for the guy stating I bought a substantial amount of Bitcoin from his site a few weeks ago. That's the only reason I posted. I'm not interested in funding his or anyone else's loan.

You asked wouldn't he have a small amount on hand, I replied with a quote from his firs post stating why he needs the funds.

Or perhaps, OP is your alt and you are trying a little "shady business"?

Albert Einstein
t13hydra

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:27:27 PM

Look at the facts.

Hell no. If I was making 5k a month in Bitcoin I'd be off at 7/11 buying everything lol

But anyway, if something does end up happening just PM me.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:56:45 PM

Look at the facts.

Hell no. If I was making 5k a month in Bitcoin I'd be off at 7/11 buying everything lol

But anyway, if something does end up happening just PM me.

Fair enough.  Cool

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: