Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bytecoin (BCN) have the chance to rise to +1$?  (Read 51227 times)
20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:26:01 AM

I'm not sure what small cryptocurrency to invest in, and I was thinking about Bytecoin. Does it have potential? Could it rise to over $1 in the next few months/years? What do you think, guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 10:28:01 AM

It has been proved to be a scam. Do your research, dont just buy "cheap" coins
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:35:37 AM

I'm not sure what small cryptocurrency to invest in, and I was thinking about Bytecoin. Does it have potential? Could it rise to over $1 in the next few months/years? What do you think, guys?

Already die, dont investing like that we never know what will happen
If you have cheap electricity you can invest with mining some mineable coins or you can join ico make sure you not join scam ico
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:18:50 AM

Before Investing better research about it, my best suggestion in some cases even now it is very small price to buy bytecoin(bcn) but who know it will grow up and down..it depends

My humble and friendly is better research before investing.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:08:54 PM

i would go with XVC.
maybe even LSK or XEM, these are nice investments with high chances of profit.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:54:48 PM

Yes, just pick any random coin and ask a bunch of random people what to invest in. Great Idea!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:33:22 AM

What somebody  think here  which cryptocurreny can grow really big from really small to minimum 1$??Please something help me because I want invest right now in potential cryptocurreny which can grow really fast.
20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:03:36 PM

Yes, just pick any random coin and ask a bunch of random people what to invest in. Great Idea!

I was just asking for an opinion, nothing more. Thank you for the heads up by the way, guys. I read a few threads about it "having the same potential as Bitcoin had a few years ago when it started rising", but I wasn't 100% sure so I needed someone's opinion.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 04:50:59 PM

I think it's a long way this is the first coin that I have put my first interest in fact I was mining it on minergate,only problem I had it took me eon to sync my wallet and with so many good coins coming up I have to let go of bytecoin besude it's a cryptonote only few exchange accept this algo..

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:03:35 PM

I was just asking for an opinion, nothing more. Thank you for the heads up by the way, guys. I read a few threads about it "having the same potential as Bitcoin had a few years ago when it started rising", but I wasn't 100% sure so I needed someone's opinion.

Well what level of gambling are you willing to take? Because that is all this is.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
_nur

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:25:28 AM

yes... yes
allforbtc

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

Bytecoin is not scam. And thousand miners are mining it.
At least there are about 5 famous exchanger accepts Bytecoin.
https://changelly.com/
https://hitbtc.com
Bytecoin price is: 1bytecoin = 0.000239$  Wink

Dont read what others wrote, just read what exactly what you asked.
And dont answer what not was asked. Just answer what people asked.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:31:52 PM

I've read people that cannot find a working chain.

nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:37:50 PM

i would go with XVC.
maybe even LSK or XEM, these are nice investments with high chances of profit.

i think i will choose XEM, i don't know why but i think i like XEM. beside that coins, i think XRP is another nice investment too and so far, i look in the price, the XRP is going to increase too like other altcoins.
DATAFLEX

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:15:55 AM

yes you right! bytecoin is a good crypto and in the future will grow much over 1$. I read about some new feature and implementations very good that will be available in the near future....

First italian Cryptocurrency Dinastycoin (DCY) https://dinastycoin.com
exhanges: https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYUSDT
                https://dex-trade.com/spot/trading/DCYBTC
                https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/DCY-BTC.html
                https://btc-alpha.com/en/exchange/DCY_BTC
kamikaza

Activity: 597

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

yes you right! bytecoin is a good crypto and in the future will grow much over 1$. I read about some new feature and implementations very good that will be available in the near future....

Can you explain to me why bytecoin is being pumped right now? to me BCN is a very inactive coin
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:53:56 AM

Can you explain to me why bytecoin is being pumped right now? to me BCN is a very inactive coin

it's easy to pump coins like that (very few people own a very large majority of all the coins), but bytecoin is a proven scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

best regards
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:16:46 AM

Never heard of this coin and i just checked coinmarket cap and it is ranked top 10. I don't know if this is some old coin or what as i have heard of byteball but never heard of bytecoin. Inhave bought 0.05 btc worth of it lets hope it hits 1$ within few months. I would recommend you also to buy few as much as you can afford to lose you never know what will happen
JonathanD

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:25:22 AM

What you can currently see is just a an exit pump.

The bytecoin scammers are just trying to find enough idiots who buys their worthless crap. Seems like it is working...
obsidiansoul

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

The Monero team originally developed Bytecoin then abandoned it for the Monero project. It's a fully developed coin. I see it going up. Made a crap ton of money for having spent so little on Bytecoin compared to my other coins. Poloniex would not put a scam coin on their site. Bytecoin would of been long gone by now from Poloniex if it was a scam coin. spend what you can afford to lose and set sell orders as it goes up set them low enough for volatility. In recent days it took a huge drop but everything took a huge drop except bitcoin. Best advice is to do your own research. I Plan on Buying more Bytecoin after It has finished dropping. Hope that helped.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:31:54 PM

The Monero team originally developed Bytecoin then abandoned it for the Monero project. It's a fully developed coin. I see it going up. Made a crap ton of money for having spent so little on Bytecoin compared to my other coins. Poloniex would not put a scam coin on their site. Bytecoin would of been long gone by now from Poloniex if it was a scam coin. spend what you can afford to lose and set sell orders as it goes up set them low enough for volatility. In recent days it took a huge drop but everything took a huge drop except bitcoin. Best advice is to do your own research. I Plan on Buying more Bytecoin after It has finished dropping. Hope that helped.

ALL lies and bullshit, do not believe any of this. this is the only time I'll bump this bullshit.

Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:45:29 PM

Yes am sure
weggie

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:59:28 PM

POLO listed it, how so,if it is a scam ?
POLO does not listed ANT, so why BCN Huh
photonfanatic

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:00:16 AM

ALL lies and bullshit, do not believe any of this.

If you don't mind, I'd like for you to explain why. There are a lot of agendas floating around out here on the internetz, and readers of these posts (like me) will always have a hard time telling who is telling the truth, and who has an agenda. So unless someone supplies some proof, I'll have no choice but to consider the fact that either of you could be lying. As he said, Bytecoin is in fact on poloniex. Of course that doesn't mean that it will remain there. I haven't invested anything in bytecoin, but I was interested in a long term buy and hold strategy with bytecoin. Drop say $100 on bytecoin, and then sit back and wait a few years until it reaches a dollar.

If you're saying that is never going to happen, then I'm definitely interested and would like to know why. Something that I can at the very least google and check for confirmation. If its a scam, then fine its a scam and I won't invest with them. But I want to see proof. If its not, then its not and I also want to see proof of that. From reading this thread, it seems safe to come to the conclusion that nobody in the thread actually knows for sure.

Which in itself could point to it being a scam. If they can't get clear, comprehensive data out to investors, then there is some kind of problem on their end. Then again, every crypto (including bitcoin) has been called a scam at some point. Every single one.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:06:55 PM

ALL lies and bullshit, do not believe any of this.

If you don't mind, I'd like for you to explain why. There are a lot of agendas floating around out here on the internetz, and readers of these posts (like me) will always have a hard time telling who is telling the truth, and who has an agenda. So unless someone supplies some proof, I'll have no choice but to consider the fact that either of you could be lying. As he said, Bytecoin is in fact on poloniex. Of course that doesn't mean that it will remain there. I haven't invested anything in bytecoin, but I was interested in a long term buy and hold strategy with bytecoin. Drop say $100 on bytecoin, and then sit back and wait a few years until it reaches a dollar.

If you're saying that is never going to happen, then I'm definitely interested and would like to know why. Something that I can at the very least google and check for confirmation. If its a scam, then fine its a scam and I won't invest with them. But I want to see proof. If its not, then its not and I also want to see proof of that. From reading this thread, it seems safe to come to the conclusion that nobody in the thread actually knows for sure.

Which in itself could point to it being a scam. If they can't get clear, comprehensive data out to investors, then there is some kind of problem on their end. Then again, every crypto (including bitcoin) has been called a scam at some point. Every single one.

Blowing the lid off the CryptoNote/Bytecoin scam (with the exception of Monero) is the name of this topic and it is accurate from that point in time I believe. There are other Crypto note coins besides Monero that are not scams as more coins get launched some obviously are scams and some are not but BYTECOIN most Definitely is. also I can attest that Aeon is not a scam and I don't belive the original Cryptonote Dash coin is not (Darkcoin stole the name Dash from them| apparently Dark Dev paid a dash dev something for it but thats not how things work).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

AFA the Monero team goes this post explains the team info from a lead dev.

Regardless of CryptoNote being a scam or NOT, you should be commended for your analytical skills and the amount of effort you put into this.

I agree - this is a mountain of information to go through:)

OP, I'd like to thank you for confirming the suspicions many of us involved with Monero have held for quite some time. There are a handful of things I'd like to comment on.

Those two obvious sockpuppet/shill accounts also take delight in bashing Monero in the Monero sub-reddit (here are snippets from WhiteDynomite and cheri0). Literally the only thing these sockpuppets do, day in and day out, is make the Bytecoin sub-reddit look like it's trafficked, and spew angry bullshit all over the Monero sub-reddit.

I'm a moderator in the subreddit, and I can confirm that this happens on a daily basis. There are around 60 separate sock-puppet accounts we've found posting in the Monero subreddit. The creation dates are all between the 23rd of Jan and the 9th of Feb this year.

Monero is streets ahead, partly because of the way they're developing the currency, but mostly because the "core devs" or whatever they're called are made up of reasonably well-known people. That there are a bunch of them (6 or 7?) plus a bunch of other people contributing code means that they're sanity checking each other.

The core team consists of 7 people, and we hail from all over the world and are multi-faceted in our knowledge. This does mean we're sanity-checking each other, to be sure. Pretty much all of us have been around for well over a year, which I'm sure contributes as well. We try to keep our development as transparent as possible, and we publish all of our development efforts and links to dev branches on github in our weekly Dev Diary (part of the Monero Missives).

Thank you for the vote of confidence and for the effort you put in to uncovering this.

OK, no more bumps for this bullshit for real this time! Cheesy

Skol600ml

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:18:44 PM

People saying that Poloniex listed BCN knows they disabled it for months by now and that isn't going to change, right?
fokrul105

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:46:29 AM

i think 1$ not possible but after few yaers it will 0.10$-0.20$
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:53:04 AM

Actually if you really want to get a most profitable investment for your life. So the main thing to really think about is what they will do in the future as well as how the team they are doing. Because indeed an initial plan is the capital of an advancement of a project, and a solid team is also the most important progress. Bytecoin has a pretty good plan and also a pretty good team, but it does need a process. So patience should you have no success before experiencing a test
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:02:41 AM

Actually if you really want to get a most profitable investment for your life. So the main thing to really think about is what they will do in the future as well as how the team they are doing. Because indeed an initial plan is the capital of an advancement of a project, and a solid team is also the most important progress. Bytecoin has a pretty good plan and also a pretty good team, but it does need a process. So patience should you have no success before experiencing a test

Their plan has been working for years they get fools to buy in then dump some of the 80% premine ontop of them.

cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:00:22 AM

POLO listed it, how so,if it is a scam ?
POLO does not listed ANT, so why BCN Huh

they listed it because they are in on the scam
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:25:35 AM

$1 is very high rate.take a look on this: Market Cap Circulating Supply 183,253,534,612 BCN, Max Supply 184,470,000,000 BCN , So if it raised $1 then what will be the marketcap? May be it can hit $.05 after few years latter but not now a days.so dont think like that this coin will ne $1 over the night. for more: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/#charts
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

look at the coin supply, it would mean it would ahve a market cap of 300 billion USD if it went to one dollar, thats more than the net-worth of most countries combined https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
do a bit of mental maths

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:38:24 AM

look at the coin supply, it would mean it would ahve a market cap of 300 billion USD if it went to one dollar, thats more than the net-worth of most countries combined https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
do a bit of mental maths

Your asking people that think this is not a scam to do math? Now that's amusing! Cheesy

xuamont

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:26:15 AM

#crypt #crypto #currency #minining #BCN #Bytecoin #Bytecoin #BTC #Bitcoin #Bitcoin #Cryptocoin #Mining #CryptoNight #cryptonote #Monero #xmr
https://youtu.be/SkHHIonpFDc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL9alYbX5u0
Hi,
There is an opportunity to support Bytecoin (it was forged by the Monero and AEON forks, etc.) It is necessary to sign a petition, which is very easy, and together we will be able to get the "Father" of the CryptoNight algorithm (Note) able to rise in price as it made AEON and MONERO. Due to it BCN will get on Bithumb (Korean exchange), and it is possible that it will rise in price, like AEON recently. Also you can participate in the coin discussion (https://t.me/bytecoinchat, https: // t.me/bytecoinru), go to the site (Bytecoin.org) and see the prospects, buy or sell, as well as start the mine. And it is very fast and easy to go (minergate.com). Nach Now build a future. Your Bytecoin. Will you sign it?
Here is the link:
https://www.change.org/p/bithumb-exchange-add-bytecoin-bcn-on-bithumb-exchange?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=744593281
Thank you,
Aptyp
Sillyme

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

If Bytecoin was a scam it would not be ranked number 25 on coin market cap see for yourself https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/#tools
BurntSnow

Activity: 462

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

If Bytecoin was a scam it would not be ranked number 25 on coin market cap see for yourself https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/#tools

Well perhaps what he means by scam is an underdeveloped, no real world use, no special feature coin. Bytecoin is exactly that. Its price is just being speculated.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

SquirrelSquadron

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:18:03 AM

it's easy to pump coins like that (very few people own a very large majority of all the coins), but bytecoin is a proven scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

best regards

The Problem with the link you provided showing that bytecoin is a "scam" is that i think you didnt bother to read it, and this does not show proof of any scam. whoever wrote this, his primary reason for calling it a scam is that all the team names are pseudonyms, and non of the identity's exist potentially according to him..........no one has ever met, found, or identified satoshi nakamoto (the founder or founders of bitcoin) so i hardly think that this link provides any real solid evidence that bytecoin is a scam.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

Who says it is scam? I invested on it and it has already helped me earn a few hundred dollars. So just research if you want long term and there are announcement threads for BCN. Just do a little searching.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: