Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: child labouring or child beggar  (Read 4113 times)
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:21:28 PM

who cares about child if they not your kids, what we must care about them. kids just make you dizzy with the behavior and with their voice.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:57:50 AM

Child labor is a NO. Government support for this children should be prioritized as they should be in school learning some skills. Work after school is OK as long as the environment is conducive,safe for them to learn and grow. This could them a good habit to be industrious and be trained at an early age.

Open for Campaigns
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:17:28 AM

What do you prefer more child working in some work place or child begging in a street
It depends on the situation of the child. For example his/her parents cant work because they're sick or paralytic, can they parents have a choice? For me its in the situation of the child. If his/her parents can still work, why will they allow their child to beg or to work. They should not have a child if that kind of life is they can provide with their child.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:58:04 AM

What do you prefer more child working in some work place or child begging in a street
It depends on the situation of the child. For example his/her parents cant work because they're sick or paralytic, can they parents have a choice? For me its in the situation of the child. If his/her parents can still work, why will they allow their child to beg or to work. They should not have a child if that kind of life is they can provide with their child.

Of course, children should go to school and learn and not to work or beg in the street. Parents responsibility is to make sure that they will always keep safe their childs and give them their basic needs. Now, when it comes to a scenario that both parents have disabilities or any illness, maybe I'd prefer working in a job. But, the job should be safe and the child can bear.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:37:32 AM

I prefer children not to work at all, child begging is worse than child labor and in our country goverment not allowed such things happen, if a teenager work a minor job like sending newspaper or become a tutor at free time still can be tolerate

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:05:41 PM

Labour is always better that begging,there is nothing worse for someone to beg.
I dont think that young people need to beg,i know it is sick to accept the fact that child needs to work,but begging is even worse right?
however it is only my opinion in this topic.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:19:31 AM

I prefer children not to work at all, child begging is worse than child labor and in our country goverment not allowed such things happen, if a teenager work a minor job like sending newspaper or become a tutor at free time still can be tolerate
People under the age of 18 shouldn't be hired as a labor. This can hamper their mental and physical health. I can't even choose Child beggar.
These stuffs can damage the career of the child and have a lifelong impact. If we look at the world more that 50% of the population is living in poverty. And 1% of the population own more than 90% of the total wealth. So, all these child problems could be solved but the greediness has taken in the most of the people.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:11:51 PM

who cares about child if they not your kids, what we must care about them. kids just make you dizzy with the behavior and with their voice.
Wow, I wonder how your empathy works. What if the situation puts you on the shoe of the kid. I wonder how painful you are hearing those words. I know we neglect people that surround around us if we don't know them but if you have the capabality to help then why not.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:56:30 PM

i also agree with you. but to me i think both the element of third world countries. the reason is the poverty and social injustice. and the two element are present in the third world countries.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:09:40 PM

Wow, I wonder how your empathy works. What if the situation puts you on the shoe of the kid. I wonder how painful you are hearing those words. I know we neglect people that surround around us if we don't know them but if you have the capabality to help then why not.
It's not about empathy works.
easy for example : if you find a kids in a street and they want to have xbox 360 then you should buy them? where is they parents, what for they life?
easy to say something, show it first if you can do like that.

PokemonFun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:16:44 PM

In my country childrens from 15-18 years can work legal after school really easy jobs and they earn per hour more money they adult parents because they dont need to pay country fee.Also if they need money in school time they work in black market which I think that it is better than begging in street.Some girls in my country from 15-18 years are smoking a dick to earn 10$ or sex for more money but that job isnt good they shoud better stop that.That girls which are fck for money are not poor with money that girls have money for food...but they dont have money for going out...so stupid  to do that job
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:44:26 PM

IMO both are not acceptable since its parents responsibility but if i were to choose i would choose child labor. The income that he/she can make is stable for example being a maid.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:37:13 AM

If children are begging on streets and people are okey with this it gives some clues about how messed the system of that country up. If a child is allowed to work under hard physical labour that means country is very shitty already.
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:54:27 AM

If children are begging on streets and people are okey with this it gives some clues about how messed the system of that country up. If a child is allowed to work under hard physical labour that means country is very shitty already.

And all of you said above already happen in my country
There are so much children come to the streets and begging at traffic light, I think what makes they still begging is people whoe drive in street still give them money. If no people give money i am sure they will not begging anymore
Child labour in my country is because their parents cant give them their basic need
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:59:55 AM

There are so much children come to the streets and begging at traffic light, I think what makes they still begging is people whoe drive in street still give them money. If no people give money i am sure they will not begging anymore
Child labour in my country is because their parents cant give them their basic need

Those children receiving money by begging will turn into a big danger for society when they grow up uneducated and thinking people have to give them money at traffic or streets or smt. Dark future..
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:12:43 AM

Those children receiving money by begging will turn into a big danger for society when they grow up uneducated and thinking people have to give them money at traffic or streets or smt. Dark future..

Yes its trus
For you know there is not only children who beg on street, many adult people doing the same
Still, it because people give them money. Sometimes adult people bring their children too and begging with them
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:39:38 AM

Frankly speaking both labor and begging are not good for a child but if I need to choose I'll rather choose labor because the money he/she'll earn could be used either on his/her school, or food which is good compared to begging which it depends on the money of other people and waiting for a blessing without doing anything. Both are not tolerable in my country, this kind of child's have the worst parent at all.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:52:27 AM

While I prefer the first, i think the department intended to address such issues are the ones to take responsibilities.
Giving the kids time to play is also important.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:10:16 AM

Yes its trus
For you know there is not only children who beg on street, many adult people doing the same
Still, it because people give them money. Sometimes adult people bring their children too and begging with them

Im sorry to inform but theres no value for children then.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:54:39 PM

I think it is better if a child already working at the young age.  It means they are doing something to help their parents.  They knew how and what life they have.  It can be a good sign that when he grows up, he will not be dependent on other peoples alms and mercy.  They knew how to make a living.

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: