Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: child labouring or child beggar  (Read 4114 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:02:22 PM

I wouldn't have minded going to work instead of school. I didn't learn nothing and was out 10 hours a day. May as well get some money for your time instead.

I feel the same, i think work is better than begging.

Most people >90% eventually end up in  labour, so the 12 year school system is really worthless.

They should have just gone to work and maybe earn some money by 18 to start a family, instead of being indebted and broke by the time they finish school.
There is certain time for everything, time for study and time to work. Education is important to each and every child. Child labor and begging both are bad in my opinion as both hurts the child much.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

What do you prefer more child working in some work place or child begging in a street
Even though both are social vices that should not be condone in any sane society,I will still go for child working rather than child begging because from my own school of thought, there is no dignity in begging in what ever form or whatever person or category... My 2 cents...
Samadur

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:40:20 PM

What do you prefer more child working in some work place or child begging in a street
Even though both are social vices that should not be condone in any sane society,I will still go for child working rather than child begging because from my own school of thought, there is no dignity in begging in what ever form or whatever person or category... My 2 cents...
Children should not work and do not have to beg. To feed, clothe and pay for the education of children whose parents have. Why do they give birth to children, if they can not grow. When children grow up, they are required to reimburse parents. What is difficult to understand?
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:45:11 PM

If a child has to beg then they have terrible parents that allow this, they should not have had any children in the first place.

No kids, no problem.
Most idiots should not be having children, that's so plain to see but everyone thinks they're the exception.   I think birth control hormones should be put in the drinking water worldwide.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:53:23 PM

If a child has to beg then they have terrible parents that allow this, they should not have had any children in the first place.

No kids, no problem.
Most idiots should not be having children, that's so plain to see but everyone thinks they're the exception.   I think birth control hormones should be put in the drinking water worldwide.

Proper education I think would be better, or a cash incentive to not have children for x amount of years, with that cash, you could have started up a small business, enough to bring a child into the world, and one that would be educated to a decent standard.

Nothing wrong with birth control, pill and condom is a real plus.
Controlling hormones with some unknown chemical in the drinking water world wide, would have devastating effects on the future of humanity don't you think.

And its gone.
StingrayX

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:54:05 PM

Don't think that labor children are those miserable kids with dirty clothes... NO NO NO !!!

The new "camouflaged" way of children exploitation appears nowadays through the making of adolescent stars who enjoy being models while their makers gain the maximum amount of money before throwing them behind the scenes and recreating another "fresh" star who keeps their money going in their accounts.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:29:34 PM

There is certain time for everything, time for study and time to work. Education is important to each and every child. Child labor and begging both are bad in my opinion as both hurts the child much.

NO, 90% of the curriculum is worthless reiterated nonsense that they will never use in their lives.

How come we have division of labour, but we dont have division of knowledge and shove every crap in the heads of the kids? I guarantee you 90% of the kids would be better off to get into the workforce at 13-16 and start improving their skills, and earn enough money by 18 to start a family.

Only 5-10% of kids are eligible for higher education in my opinion.

coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:41:12 PM

why should you even choose between them ? children should not work because they can not endure the hardness in those jobs which most of them depend on physical work.
and begging is just a humiliation for any one especially children.
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:55:52 AM

why should you even choose between them ? children should not work because they can not endure the hardness in those jobs which most of them depend on physical work.
You are right. Children should not work at all. And requested to submit in the street, it was too humiliating. Parents need to help children grow. But when the children grow up, they will be required to help their parents. This is the best rule. So it was always so, and it should remain.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:37:59 AM

But being in a school forced against your will with people who you dont like is not humiliating at all?

Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:55:45 PM

Children should not work and do not have to beg. To feed, clothe and pay for the education of children whose parents have. Why do they give birth to children, if they can not grow. When children grow up, they are required to reimburse parents. What is difficult to understand?
yes that is right, child should not do work nor beg,  i think these two are the dark aspect of third world countries, it is the responsibility of the state to provide all facilities of education to every child they should give stipend to poor students who cannot fulfill their expenses, and it is the responsibility of every state that they should implement a rule not to allow child labour in industries and shops or any other place and take strong  action against those who are breaking the news,
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:34:42 PM

But being in a school forced against your will with people who you dont like is not humiliating at all?
What do you think, to learn, to gain the necessary knowledge, it is humiliating ?! If you think so, do not go to school and do not let their children go. They believe that it will thank you when they can not get a job. Because they will not know anything. Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:59:27 PM

What do you think, to learn, to gain the necessary knowledge, it is humiliating ?! If you think so, do not go to school and do not let their children go. They believe that it will thank you when they can not get a job. Because they will not know anything. Grin

Hey! Teachers are only people. They only teach things that some other moron taught them. Who knows if it is right or wrong?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
CroIsBest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:09:43 PM

I prefer to child ti work on internet like example they should use sites online where they can earn money without making any deposit likw example ptc sites and  revenue share sites are best for fast earning anv signature campaign.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:14:25 PM

I prefer to child ti work on internet like example they should use sites online where they can earn money without making any deposit likw example ptc sites and  revenue share sites are best for fast earning anv signature campaign.

Good thinking. Kids are great on the Internet. Now, if you can only keep the kid in your custody, and teach him everything at Warrior Forum, the kid will make you rich.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:18:40 PM

Hey! Teachers are only people. They only teach things that some other moron taught them. Who knows if it is right or wrong?

Cool
You learned to write to read on their own? Of course, someone has taught you to read and write. You see other people? You understand other people? Your teacher did poorly potamu that taught you to read and write? Perhaps your teacher did a bad thing to teach you to read and write, if you say so about his teacher.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:24:08 PM

Cool
You learned to write to read on their own? Of course, someone has taught you to read and write. You see other people? You understand other people? Your teacher did poorly potamu that taught you to read and write? Perhaps your teacher did a bad thing to teach you to read and write, if you say so about his teacher.

The problem with this thinking is, it cause kids to be dependent on someone else to teach them. Rather, boot the kid in the rear, so that he has to learn on his own. Then he will learn how to learn without anyone teaching him.

Cool

RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:45:23 PM

No, it's humiliating to go forced against your will to school, because it looks like you are a slave.

Not to mention being in an artificial enviroment with people who you dont like it is humiliating.

School is like prison.

ivan.daineko23

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:03:48 PM

Cool

The problem with this thinking is, it cause kids to be dependent on someone else to teach them. Rather, boot the kid in the rear, so that he has to learn on his own. Then he will learn how to learn without anyone teaching him.

Cool
Of course, you can hire a private teacher of the child. Maybe, when the teacher will teach only one child, the training will be better. But who will then teach the child to communicate with others? But when he grows up, he will be able to work in a team? Total school teaches the child not only to science, but also helps to adapt to society. You want your child to be smart but lonely all my life ?!
ivan.daineko23

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:16:31 PM

No, it's humiliating to go forced against your will to school, because it looks like you are a slave.

Not to mention being in an artificial enviroment with people who you dont like it is humiliating.

School is like prison.
This is where such schools, where people become slaves ?! How are you going to teach a child science, if not force him to learn ?! Reassure your child? Giving money to a child? Children do not like to study. And often, the children are very spoiled. The school teaches the child discipline. The school teaches the child to listen to and respect their boss. The school teaches the child that the high quality of the work, everyone gets a good promotion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: