Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: child labouring or child beggar  (Read 4114 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:23:28 AM

What do you think, to learn, to gain the necessary knowledge, it is humiliating ?! If you think so, do not go to school and do not let their children go. They believe that it will thank you when they can not get a job. Because they will not know anything. Grin

No, it's humiliating to go forced against your will to school, because it looks like you are a slave.

Not to mention being in an artificial enviroment with people who you dont like it is humiliating.

School is like prison.
This is where such schools, where people become slaves ?! How are you going to teach a child science, if not force him to learn ?! Reassure your child? Giving money to a child? Children do not like to study. And often, the children are very spoiled. The school teaches the child discipline. The school teaches the child to listen to and respect their boss. The school teaches the child that the high quality of the work, everyone gets a good promotion.

I work with a former school teacher who thinks like this. But the general form of American schools are wrong, at least as far as the children are concerned. Consider http://www.wired.com/2013/10/free-thinkers/.

In addition, Google "Don Tolman children photographic memory" and look here for starters http://thedontolman.com/blog/ near the bottom of the page where it says:
Children are Natural born Creative Geniuses. Their Brains operate in the Theta Brain Wave, 90% of their waking hours. Most adults only experience Theta when they are a sleep and Dreaming.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:42:20 AM

What do you think, to learn, to gain the necessary knowledge, it is humiliating ?! If you think so, do not go to school and do not let their children go. They believe that it will thank you when they can not get a job. Because they will not know anything. Grin

No, it's humiliating to go forced against your will to school, because it looks like you are a slave.

Not to mention being in an artificial enviroment with people who you dont like it is humiliating.

School is like prison.
This is where such schools, where people become slaves ?! How are you going to teach a child science, if not force him to learn ?! Reassure your child? Giving money to a child? Children do not like to study. And often, the children are very spoiled. The school teaches the child discipline. The school teaches the child to listen to and respect their boss. The school teaches the child that the high quality of the work, everyone gets a good promotion.

You can still teach them voluntarly in a more civilized style. There is no need to force people to go to school, I would have wanted to go to work by 12, I could not, i was forced to sit in the desk and learn literature...

The school I went too had steel bars on the first and 2nd floor windows (and the sport field was far away enclosed with a big fence, so the bars were not put there to stop balls breaking windows, but to keep the slaves inside). Not to mention 2 big prison security guards with rubber-batons sitting in the entrance and not allowing you to leave (even if you already hit 18 ffs). By 12th degree everyone was 18 so you were already responsible for your safety, but no, you still could not leave without teacher authorization. I literally felt like a prisoner. Fuck that, it was very humiliating. It was long time ago, but I still have PTSD from that prison life.

That sums it all up.

If you really care about children, you don't enslave them in the first place ok? Stop virtue signalling!

RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:52:32 AM

I work with a former school teacher who thinks like this. But the general form of American schools are wrong, at least as far as the children are concerned. Consider http://www.wired.com/2013/10/free-thinkers/.

In addition, Google "Don Tolman children photographic memory" and look here for starters http://thedontolman.com/blog/ near the bottom of the page where it says:
Children are Natural born Creative Geniuses. Their Brains operate in the Theta Brain Wave, 90% of their waking hours. Most adults only experience Theta when they are a sleep and Dreaming.

Cool

I am not american but it's the same shitty school system in  the entire world, modeled after the Prussian school system, to train factory workers and obedient slaves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_education_system

That is all it is, a slave training camp. Society is literally enslaving children, and nobody cares about it. Everybody thinks it's absolutely normal.

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:46:08 AM

I will go for child laboring because, for me, it will help him to work hard and pursue his dreams.  He/she already had the experience and the idea how hard life is.  This child will definitely work hard to remove him/herself in that situation.  Unlike begging, this will just make him to depend to people's alms on his entire life.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:57:40 AM

I will go for child laboring because, for me, it will help him to work hard and pursue his dreams.  He/she already had the experience and the idea how hard life is.  This child will definitely work hard to remove him/herself in that situation.  Unlike begging, this will just make him to depend to people's alms on his entire life.

Begging is psychically destructive and destroys self-esteem, not to mention ambition and goal in life.

Work can teach you discipline, and can make you happy if you do what you love to do. Not to mention career opportunity and skill improvement.

School is a slave indoctrination camp, that makes children obedient slaves and to have no goals in life.

Kyhm

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stronger

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:47:38 PM

If you are parent of that child is that good to your eyes to see your soon/daughter begging on the street? I think its a big no. And letting them work I think it depend, if your child is already reached their age then its good to see them working for their future, but then if they are still young and they are already working its a "CHild Labor" which is not allowed in our country.

1JJzYHEm4pfFWxJqvMGdf57rXfeFGYxFu1
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:35:01 AM

i don't think there's a better choice between these two as children are not supposed to be either begging or working. they should be provided for by their parents while they study and play.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:48:59 AM

We are all against child labour but if I have to choose between child working or child begging I prefer child working in some work place because begging will make him useless, while from working he will learn something which may help him in future.
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:23:55 PM

They're both really bad things but it depends on what kind of labour is it, here in Turkey streets are full of Syrian beggars, including lots of children and they're usually being forced into this...
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 07:30:17 AM

What do you prefer more child working in some work place or child begging in a street

A child should be able to enjoy his childhood not worrying about anything but sadly this is not the case especially in third world countries where children have to do something to earn money and if I would have to choose it would be to work than begging. By working, he will not depend on other people and will have to work hard to earn but his job should fit on his age and not something that only an adult should do. At least with child labor, he will learn that in order to earn money he should work hard for it and he will give more value to what he is earning compared to begging.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:43:41 AM

They're both really bad things but it depends on what kind of labour is it, here in Turkey streets are full of Syrian beggars, including lots of children and they're usually being forced into this...

That is because Turkey refuse to provide any sort of welfare payment to the refugees. The only option for them is to beg for money. The European Union has agreed to provide Turkey funds worth some €20 billion to help the immigrants. However, the Turkish government has diverted most of this money to other uses, and some of it have been stolen by the corrupt officials.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:37:04 PM

I think this is a very hard question.
Childs shouldnt beggar or labour at all, however i think that it is better when they work, because they learn things, they are in community.
If they are begging, all they are learning is that they dont need to work- just go on streets, beg some and you'll get it. This is not right way of thinking.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:17:34 PM

School is like prison.

You can still teach them voluntarly in a more civilized style. There is no need to force people to go to school, I would have wanted to go to work by 12, I could not, i was forced to sit in the desk and learn literature...

The school I went too had steel bars on the first and 2nd floor windows (and the sport field was far away enclosed with a big fence, so the bars were not put there to stop balls breaking windows, but to keep the slaves inside). Not to mention 2 big prison security guards with rubber-batons sitting in the entrance and not allowing you to leave (even if you already hit 18 ffs). By 12th degree everyone was 18 so you were already responsible for your safety, but no, you still could not leave without teacher authorization. I literally felt like a prisoner. Fuck that, it was very humiliating. It was long time ago, but I still have PTSD from that prison life.

That sums it all up.

If you really care about children, you don't enslave them in the first place ok? Stop virtue signalling!

Are you sure you don't confuse a prison with a school even though both are regarded as places making people social?

Jokes aside where did you go to school? I think the specific school or the education system you visited is garbage.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:39:51 PM

I wouldn't have minded going to work instead of school. I didn't learn nothing and was out 10 hours a day. May as well get some money for your time instead.

But children working is the sign of a country with a really bad economy, and poor regulations.
denarian

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:55:01 PM

What do you prefer more child working in some work place or child begging in a street

I prefer kids working than begging in a street. probably people will give money to the kids begging in the street because they fell pity to the kids, but I say it's not a good way.

if kids begging, they will be spoiled, so in the future they will not find a job and work because they know they can get money by begging only.

but if they work since they are kids, they will work and work in the future because they now that we can't live depends on the others. we need to find our own job.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:56:01 AM

I prefer kids working than begging in a street. probably people will give money to the kids begging in the street because they fell pity to the kids, but I say it's not a good way.

Not many jobs may be available for kids who are just 7 or 8 years old. They will be excluded from blue collar jobs such as mining and manufacturing, as they don't have the necessary physical strength. As they don't have the necessary skills, they will be excluded from the white collar jobs as well. The only option left is begging.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:03:32 AM

actually i will not choose both because child is still child which is under the 18 years and not allowing to work. but in many condition in many country, many child have been work to help their parents to get some money and of course they do this for survive. i think its not good for a child to do this, because they can loss their childs play, they can loss their happiness, the only  thing that they know is work to get money to help their parents. its sad but its true and this is happen in around us.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wakinsor

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:39:15 AM

Child labor and child beggar two of them is wrong, but if I can choose actually child laboring is better than beggars. Laboring can gain experience and they can use it in future, but beggar doesn't gain anything, just money no experience and that just make them more lazy.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:35:04 AM

i don't think there's a better choice between these two as children are not supposed to be either begging or working. they should be provided for by their parents while they study and play.

Yes that what it should be.  It will totally violates the law or code about the rights of every child like to play, to have food, to be in school.  But what happens right now is children were force to work and have money on either way, begging or working, to feed himself or his family.  This is the reality especially on third world countries wherein children are force to drop school and do adults labor just to feed himself or to help his father to feed their family.  And also if the children's parents were used to begging then their kids will do the same.
kurniawaN

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 12:18:48 PM

Child should not be working.
They must be protected and loved. The gov should resolve these isssues

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: