Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign paying in alt coin  (Read 910 times)
@prashant (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:45:02 PM

what do you think?
Should btc sites do signature campaign with alt coin(yes/no)?
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:23:42 AM

what do you think?

I think program signature campaing pay with alt coin is already available. So Yes signature campaign with altcoin it good. Thank you
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:27:07 AM

what do you think?

Its still a good idea so long as the altcoin can be traded into BTC.
One that I've noticed here in the forum was the CLOAK Coin signature campaign, i think its been running for months already.
CLK has considerable value which is good.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:57:22 AM

thinking of creating of this one is good idea..so btc so can be paid in other altcoins.
FoendyZ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:17:35 AM

signature campaign new coin ann, all pay with altcoin,
in now run altcoin signature cloak, dlisk, ltide and etc

FoendyZ
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:59:29 AM

what do you think?

Why would they ? majority of the bitcoin users don't like altcoin shit & they mostly avoid it. There is also a major difference in motives even when both of them wear the same signature.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:23:50 PM

so what this is ?...  Grin

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 11:38:56 AM

well, I don't think so it is a good Idea. the signature campaigns who already paying in altcoin and users participating in them these users are almost convert their alts to bitcoin. most of users prefer to get bitcoin as payment.
so I don't think bitcoin companies and sites need to pay in altcoin.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:19:21 PM

why will one coin promote the other coin? Bitcoin is a master crypto currency and the remaining crypto currencies are their competitors so bitcoin will like to promote itself not any other, and altcoins companies will prefer their respective altcoins, and if they sometimes pay in bitcoin then because bitcoin is the most wanted currency nowadays and they want to attract people with that.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:52:36 PM

why will one coin promote the other coin? Bitcoin is a master crypto currency and the remaining crypto currencies are their competitors so bitcoin will like to promote itself not any other, and altcoins companies will prefer their respective altcoins, and if they sometimes pay in bitcoin then because bitcoin is the most wanted currency nowadays and they want to attract people with that.

Yeah, you have a point. How come you are promoting your coin to the public and then selling another ALT coin ? But the thing is, we are not just dealing with the signature campaigns of the new coins. Remember that trading, gambling and other sites has a signature campaign too. As general, they are all paying Bitcoins right? It is because it is the universal coin that is wide-spread nowadays that can be used in any transactions. Now, his point is what if they pay like ETH or DOGE or LTC or something like that? Do you think it is the best idea? well for me, yes maybe. But not recommended, majority of people in this community uses bitcoins so you will not need to pay ALt Coins because they can exchange it easily in the trading sites.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 09:30:19 PM

what do you think?

Why not, if both of them have benefits it's good for both of them. But this does not make sense since both of them are against each other and I don't think they like to promote their competitor.

Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:21:27 AM

what do you think?

Yes, of source. It is a passive income and passive marketing. Both win win situation for the coin and the signatory.

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:26:26 AM

what do you think?

I think no, because bitcoin its self is not too famous for people. And there are not many people who use bitcoin as payment method. In my opinion more good make bitcoin become famous and be used by people then altcoin.
razdva

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:52:21 AM

Signature campaign with altcoin it good. Why no fi altcoin still be traded into btc. Now go some signature campaign wthat pay in altcoins
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:08:06 PM

what do you think?

Why would they ? majority of the bitcoin users don't like altcoin shit & they mostly avoid it. There is also a major difference in motives even when both of them wear the same signature.

Well for obvious reason these advertisers wants to spread the word out and wants their coin to be used.  Not all altcoin are shitcoin though. In fact I see some users who despises altcoin somehow invested a lot on ICOs not jsut to earn thru trading but to simply gain when the price goes up. so they intent to keep the coin for a long time.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:19:35 PM

if you want to promote a coin with the signature campaign and pay participants with the same coin I think not a good idea because forcing
People to run some random wallet just to get paid  not a nice move imao.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:35:32 PM

Signature campaign with altcoin it good. Why no fi altcoin still be traded into btc. Now go some signature campaign wthat pay in altcoins
there are already lots os signature campaigns which paying in altcoins. but OP is asking about bitcoin related sites and their signature campaigns, and altcoins like doge, litecoin. ether,
I like this Idea. because I like famous alts and like to get paid in them. but fact is a bitcoin releted site will not pay in altcoin because they probably set their budget with bitcoin not with altcoin. and their main agenda to promote their bitcoin related projects. that's why they prefer to pay in bitcoin.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:04:22 PM

If these sites are independent of bitcoin and using only as currency and want to advertise their site in altcoin section then yes they may start a signature campaign with payment in altcoins.

but the better choice is that they open in bitcoin section and ask for more posts in altcoin section.

Hire me for your campaign management
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:19:14 AM

what do you think?

Personally i think yes, but until now i'm never heard if there's btc site which use alt coins as pay rates. And also, i think almost btc site think the will use btc as pay rates because their site using btc too.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 04:28:02 AM

Its obvious ! Bitcoin is also one of altcoin.

Already some advertising networks are started as for example DashAD.

And whenever altcoins will used for sig campaigning reward will be equivalent to bitcoin. Because in altcoin market most of all currencies are evaluated at base price of bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: