Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TuxExchange.com - Cryptocurrency exchange. 0% maker - FREE DOGE/ETH/DASH pick!  (Read 2924 times)
sipher (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 05:27:25 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 07:14:25 PM by sipher

TUXexchange.com
We are giving away FREE DOGE to try it out! Come chat with us!

Tux Exchange Is A New Cryptocurrency BTC/Altcoin Exchange!! We offer a blazing fast engine and interface that brings an enlightening experience to trading. We are a registered company operating in Canada (With help from around the world.Thanks Guys!). We currently offer  XMR/BTC - ETH/BTC - DASH/BTC - PPC/BTC - LTC/BTC - DOGE/BTC coin pair markets and we are planning to list [FCT] Factom and many more soon! We will only be listing coins in top 30 market capitalization and will not accept any coin solicitations.  Tux Exchange has a Hot/Cold wallet configuration to be as secure as possible.

We are currently listed on CoinMarketCap
Follow us on Twitter
We are also on Reddit
  • fast trading experience
  • Immediate withdraw and deposits
  • Modern clean interface

Check us out www.TUXexchange.com ... We are still handing out !!FREE DOGE!! to try it for the first time!!

www.tuxexchange.com - Tux Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 11:48:45 PM

We are now accepting live deposits for BTC and DOGE. Please messages us in chat box to receive free DOGE.

coekboenmek

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:21:54 AM

how i can get reward dogecoin
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 02:31:49 AM

how i can get reward dogecoin

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:50:32 PM

there appears to be no one is chat, lol
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 09:49:31 PM

there appears to be no one is chat, lol

We have limited staff at this time...Interested in being a moderator? We are looking for someone to be available in chat. We can't pay at this point (we are making negative amounts lol). I can assure you if things pick up we will compensate accordingly assuming you're qualified Smiley

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:00:21 PM

I have a lot of experience trading on many exchanges.. See you in the trollbox if you are there..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 10:04:19 PM

I have a lot of experience trading on many exchanges.. See you in the trollbox if you are there..

We try to be there as much as possible....but we don't have the funding of other exchanges to staff the chat at all times (yet....we do plan on it).

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:10:37 PM

I tried registering twice with 2 seperate email addresses and no email yet..

Eddie13 and eddie13

sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 10:33:11 PM

I tried registering twice with 2 seperate email addresses and no email yet..

Eddie13 and eddie13

We have manually processed your registration. You can now sign in using the details you provided. We are investigating this issue (it seems to be something with sending to yahoo).

morantis

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:59:11 PM

so far there are only a couple things that i noticed

1. most exchanges allow you to click on a buy/sell order that another person has placed and those values move into the form that you buy/sell from, so you only have to change the amount of coins traded.

2. I placed an order for doge to btc that has not filled yet because i set a price higher than the orders available.  in my doge balance it shows the 500 held "in orders" but there is no way to cancel that order or see an active list of my current order in case i want to cancel that and alter the details

3. Normally on other exchanges when i place an order, the numbers on the buy screen change immediately and i see my balance change and the order is displayed below, on yours none of that happened, which is fine, but there was no indication at all that i had successfully completed placing the order.  I had used the entire balance, so this was fine, as I clicked the button again being unsure.  But, if someone has placed an order for, say half the balance of Doge and then hit the button again because it looked like nothing happened, then they would be at a zero balance and two orders, which, since the order cannot be canceled may cause issues for some people.

For the moment, that is all.  I like the interface that is much like other exchanges, but with less riffraff around the sides making the pages faster to use and view.  Everything seems pretty ok and I do not mean to provide negative feedback, but I assume that is what you want from the Beta testers and not just empty compliments to try to get free coins, lol.

Edit, when looking further down the buy/sell page I did find my order.  The resolution of my page might have made it harder to see.  Bear in mind that on a mobile device someone may never scroll down the page.
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 11:35:22 PM

1. most exchanges allow you to click on a buy/sell order that another person has placed and those values move into the form that you buy/sell from, so you only have to change the amount of coins traded.

2. I placed an order for doge to btc that has not filled yet because i set a price higher than the orders available.  in my doge balance it shows the 500 held "in orders" but there is no way to cancel that order or see an active list of my current order in case i want to cancel that and alter the details

3. Normally on other exchanges when i place an order, the numbers on the buy screen change immediately and i see my balance change and the order is displayed below, on yours none of that happened, which is fine, but there was no indication at all that i had successfully completed placing the order.  I had used the entire balance, so this was fine, as I clicked the button again being unsure.  But, if someone has placed an order for, say half the balance of Doge and then hit the button again because it looked like nothing happened, then they would be at a zero balance and two orders, which, since the order cannot be canceled may cause issues for some people.

For the moment, that is all.  I like the interface that is much like other exchanges, but with less riffraff around the sides making the pages faster to use and view.  Everything seems pretty ok and I do not mean to provide negative feedback, but I assume that is what you want from the Beta testers and not just empty compliments to try to get free coins, lol.

Edit, when looking further down the buy/sell page I did find my order.  The resolution of my page might have made it harder to see.  Bear in mind that on a mobile device someone may never scroll down the page.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it.

1. This is our number one priority right now. We are working on this actively. It will be addressed ASAP.

2. We do not allow users to alter trades (yes we know that functionality is offered elsewhere). You can see your Open Orders on the Markets > DOGE page at the bottom left.

3. We are working on returning clear error message when placing orders.

You have identified several relevant bugs that we are working on. Whats your username? I will send you more DOGE.

So Very much appreciated.

morantis

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:39:15 PM

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it.

1. This is our number one priority right now. We are working on this actively. It will be addressed ASAP.

2. We do not allow users to alter trades (yes we know that functionality is offered elsewhere). You can see your Open Orders on the Markets > DOGE page at the bottom left.

3. We are working on returning clear error message when placing orders.

You have identified several relevant bugs that we are working on. Whats your username? I will send you more DOGE.

So Very much appreciated.

The username is morantis and just to be clear I would not want to alter a previous order.  Sometimes a coin is rapidly moving up or down and an order might look good at one point and a second later be impossible.  I found the spot where the orders were listed and was actually able to cancel the order and replace it with a new order, so that issue was not really an issue, just a matter of not seeing the order where I expected it.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:49:21 PM

www.tuxexchange.com

We are looking for beta testers for our new cryptocurrency trading platform. Create an account and join us in the chat. We are looking for people to use the site with provided DOGE funds and report any undesired behaviour.

If you are interested in helping weed out some bugs in a cutting edge crypto trading platform, come join us in the chat for more information @ www.tuxexchange.com.

There is currently a live demo. I will stress, this is just a demo you should not send real funds yet.

We are working hard to deliver the FASTEST alt coin trading platform.
  • Modern clean interface

Check out www.tuxexchange.com for a live demo!
just got register from your exchange mate hope more alt will be added and please let us know if you
will make any changes thank you in advance for the free doge.
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 11:55:27 PM

www.tuxexchange.com

We are looking for beta testers for our new cryptocurrency trading platform. Create an account and join us in the chat. We are looking for people to use the site with provided DOGE funds and report any undesired behaviour.

If you are interested in helping weed out some bugs in a cutting edge crypto trading platform, come join us in the chat for more information @ www.tuxexchange.com.

There is currently a live demo. I will stress, this is just a demo you should not send real funds yet.

We are working hard to deliver the FASTEST alt coin trading platform.
  • Modern clean interface

Check out www.tuxexchange.com for a live demo!
just got register from your exchange mate hope more alt will be added and please let us know if you
will make any changes thank you in advance for the free doge.

We do not want to get hacked or have a mix up with customers funds. We are rolling out slowly. We certainly want to add more popular alts. Any coin we add will be top 20 in market cap. We will not accept any solicitation for coin request.

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:18:20 AM

DOGE WDs work for those who want to know..

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:25:52 AM

just confirming that i already received 500 doge on my account generous OP, thanks for the free give away.
morantis

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:27:27 AM

yeah, pretty happy with the exchange, just hope that abusers don't come along and make it impossible for the dev to keep open
sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:29:28 AM

just confirming that i already received 500 doge on my account generous OP, thanks for the free give away.
Awesome! We hope to see you active on the site and we may reward you with more...we really need active feedback on trading and functionality of the site. Report bugs and receive rewards. We are looking for help.

sipher (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:31:05 AM

yeah, pretty happy with the exchange, just hope that abusers don't come along and make it impossible for the dev to keep open

Our architecture should be able to scale to handle large DDoS attacks. We are paying for premium web hosting and DDoS protection. It's not hosted on cable modem heheh

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: