Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering to work!  (Read 397 times)
Endikadija (OP)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:34:17 PM

Hello to all,
I have at least 6 ours free everyday and I can work for simple tasks like copypaste jobs,advertising,viewing ads,commenting in forums for you,ect ect
let me know if you are interested!
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:31:38 PM

Well, I am not interested. But I wish giving you some suggestion on finding some jobs. I recommend you to join freelancer sites, like fiver.com, upwork.com, and freelancer.com .

In these sites thousands of copy writing, data entry, SEO, submitting links offers being submitted everyday. You can apply there and if you meet the employer's criteria and if your fee will be lower then other then you'll get that job.
In this forum you may get some work but it is very time consuming. You may need to bump your thread everyday.
Old Spices

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 05:37:37 PM

Well, I am not interested. But I wish giving you some suggestion on finding some jobs. I recommend you to join freelancer sites, like fiver.com, upwork.com, and freelancer.com .

In these sites thousands of copy writing, data entry, SEO, submitting links offers being submitted everyday. You can apply there and if you meet the employer's criteria and if your fee will be lower then other then you'll get that job.
In this forum you may get some work but it is very time consuming. You may need to bump your thread everyday.

I am active on those sites and every month I reach my max job offers I can send on upwork and freelancer but all data-entry and such jobs get taken in minutes by users with high stars and with already some jobs done on the site so yeah

Old Spices are good for You.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:12:07 PM

If you post your portfolio of your wok it would better to get a job.First make a portfolio of your work which work you can do.Also look in this service section here also people post their job.you can do the job which job you can do.thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: