Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:05:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Perfectmoney SCAM ?  (Read 860 times)
sivesta (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:56:52 PM

Hi there. i don't know where to put my money  and i was wondering if a service like Perfectmoney or Neteller can turn into a Scam one day. can they steal millions of dollars and just run away ? without beeing punished ?
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:53:49 PM

please answer me this question. it's important for me
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:03:02 AM

I think they can but they will be 100% punished in law if they do that because they are big serious companies and they hold so big money which isnt their money.But I think they will not do that because they will need to give back money to victims.They will not go to make suicide to oen good profitable company.
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:00:04 AM

I think they can but they will be 100% punished in law if they do that because they are big serious companies and they hold so big money which isnt their money.But I think they will not do that because they will need to give back money to victims.They will not go to make suicide to oen good profitable company.
ah thank you for explaining. now i shoudln't worry anymore Smiley
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:58:20 AM

Hi there. i don't know where to put my money  and i was wondering if a service like Perfectmoney or Neteller can turn into a Scam one day. can they steal millions of dollars and just run away ? without beeing punished ?

They will definitely go scam in my opinion, because they are an anonymous company pretty much that provides accounts to people that are shady af. People can use it without all the verification process like PP.

It's either that they'll run away with funds, or that they'll get seized like LR did.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:46:52 AM

I think could be a scam of any sites at any time, but for PM I trust because it operates long and until now I have never encountered a problem. But my advice to never store large amounts of funds in a virtual account such as PM, PP or bitcoin wallet in the exchanger. I suggest you save money in a bank that has been trusted in your country, because if the bank would scam the government will help you. hehe
sivesta (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:17:54 AM

thank you for you advices, and what about paypal ?
is there no online service that will 100% not scam ? or at least that we know that they will be punished if they scam ?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:34:13 AM

is there no online service that will 100% not scam ? or at least that we know that they will be punished if they scam ?

Really?  Grin

Listen, there are lots of old services for money transfer, and paypal is one of them. If they wanted to scam people they could do it earlier, and not run service for 18 years(since 1998)  Grin And pay pal is for safe money transfer, you don't have money in pay pal.
Its like you put some money in your bank and ask will bank scam you - there is always possibility but small one.
FoendyZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:32:26 PM

perfect money same equal liberty reserve, not under law country in the world, you can't not witdraw is real money with bank account or credit card, only exchange you can get real money.
same bitcoin or altcoin anonymous not under law country in the wolrd, only exchange you can get real and fiat money
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:01:55 AM

I think paypal is more trusted, because they are under the law singapore i guess. You can check here https://www.paypal.com/id/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full?locale.x=id_id and you can find this statement mentioning Consumer advisory - The PayPal payment service is regarded as a stored value facility under Singapore law. Thank you
andyste

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:16:00 PM

perfectmoney nothing scam, except is SEC US is close and baned perfectmoney
or site perferctmoney attack hacker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: